It's A Secret (Takasugi Shinsuke)

"Pfft, BWAHAHAHAHHA. You got fired, again?!" Gintoki laughed loudly, pointing a finger at (Y/N) who was slowly growing irritated at the sound of him laughing at her.

"The customer pissed me off." She pouted, and then narrowed her (E/C) eyes at him. "Besides, you have the guts to laugh at me when you don't even have a stable job!!" She fired back at him.

"At least I can never be fired! I own my business!- Pfft!! Who in the right mind would even hire a violent woman like you as a waitress in a cafe??" Gintoki sighs, wiping tears away from his eyes.

"So? What are you here for?" He added, finally calming down after seeing the angry look she sent him.

(Y/N) is Gintoki's childhood friend, a fellow disciple of Shouyo. Ever since the war ended, she'd been wandering around until she met Gintoki again in the same district she lived in.

"I need you to find me a job." She smiled brightly at Gintoki, even batting her eyelashes at him for extra effect. "Hmph, if you say I don't have a job how can I find you a job?" He proudly comments as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Gin-san, you're too harsh on (Y/N)-san." Shinpachi sighs, at the sight of his childish employer about to start another war with (Y/N). He had just come from a grocery shopping, which Kagura tagged along with.

"(Y/N)-nee, you can trust me to find you a job. I'm the Queen of Kabuki District!" Kagura says as she takes a seat beside (Y/N).

"Oh, right. Gin-san, we met Tsukuyo-san earlier and she said that Hinowa-san has a job for you." Shinpachi says, as soon as he did so- Gintoki's eyes lit up.

"I see, I see." Gintoki nodded with a seemingly sneaky expression on his face- as if he was planning something. "I guess I could help you find a job. But nothing's free in this world." Gintoki snickered, rubbing his fingers together in front of her, as (Y/N) pouted.

"Hm? But, Gin~" She winked at Gintoki and pulled on a cute expression. "They say there's free stuff for cute women," She batted her eyelashes at him again.

"Huh!" Gintoki turned away from her with a small blush. "That doesn't apply to ugly women like you, so pay up!!" Gintoki held his palm out.

".....Fine." (Y/N) dropped something unto his palm.

"5 yen!? Who am I, Yato?! Oi, what is this?! Gin-san doesn't grant wishes for 5 yen!!" Gintoki yelled while (Y/N) scoffed. "Take it or leave it." She shrugged her shoulders.

---

"I see," Tsukuyo shortly pulled out her smoking pipe from her mouth and puffed out smoke. "And she willingly wants to work here, in Yoshiwara?" Tsukuyo confirmed as Gintoki nodded while (Y/N) was staring all around.

"Yeah, yeah. Just take her in already." Gintoki says, lifting (Y/N) up by the back of her collar and throwing her towards Tsukuyo.

"Ah, Gin. You bastard!!" She growled, while Tsukuyo lifted an eyebrow at the woman. "Doesn't she seem a bit too young to work in Yoshiwara? I'm quite scared of letting such a girl work here." Tsukuyo sighed.

"Young? Huh? This woman?!" Gintoki stifled his laughter. "Believe it or not, this old hag is older than you." Gintoki waved his hand.

"Oh, let her be. It seems I appear younger than you do. Pfft, you look like an old man, Gintoki!" (Y/N) snickered while Gintoki sighed irritatedly.

"Anyways, I'm leaving her in your care." Gintoki says as he lets go of (Y/N)'s collar to go take care of what Hinowa asked him for help with.

"What's your name?" Tsukuyo asked her. "I'm (Y/N). I'm Gin's childhood friend!" She offered Tsukuyo a small smile.