The Perfect Cure (Sakata Gintoki)

Gintoki nervously paced around outside, playing with his fingers he touched the small cut on his forehead and winced in pain. He acquired the wound from Kagura- who had made Sadaharu attack Gintoki after he flicked Kagura's forehead.

He made it a daily routine to annoy the young yato, in order to obtain the small wounds- he hoped. To use as his excuse to go to the clinic and see the gorgeous woman residing there.

Gintoki nodded determinedly when he felt the stinging pain on his forehead. He clenched his fist and looked towards the small clinic a few steps from the Yorozuya.

It was (Y/N)'s small neighbourhood clinic.
She was the sole doctor who had ran the whole clinic all by herself. Although, her medicine and methods are extremely old as she did follow in her late father's medical traditions.

Gintoki had first seen the (H/C) haired beauty when Otose nagged him for always drinking and whining about his hangovers. Otose then suggested the small clinic which he went to and saw her.

He had fallen in love. Quite cliche but- he claimed it was love at first sight. Ever since then, he couldn't get her out of his mind. He always made it a routine to pass by her shop, get a glimpse of her. Make small talk if he could.

But now- he was done with his stalker like methods, he didn't want to end up becoming like Kondo or Sarutobi. He deliberately started getting himself small wounds to use as an excuse to meet her, even making up excuses like he was passing by or he forgot something.

"Oh, Gintoki-san!" (Y/N) beams when Gintoki walked through the doors. A blush faintly spread on his cheeks when he saw her. "Ah...Still so cute even in the morning." He lowly whispers as he takes a seat in front of her.

"You have a wound!" Her eyes widened slightly, catching a glimpse of the cut on his forehead. She leaned closer to his figure, gently examining the wound. Gintoki heated up at this. It was unfair how she could make him feel like his heart was doing back flips.

"Luckily, the cut isn't too deep. But, I'll dab a little ointment on it just to be safe, wouldn't want it to get infected, right?" She winks at Gintoki, as she sauntered over to the huge cabinet which had small drawers.

She collected the medicine before she applied it to Gintoki's wound. The latter, still seemingly blushing from the close contact he had. "What happened to it, Gintoki-san?" She asks while her eyes were focused on his wound.

"O-Oh! My dog bit me..." Gintoki nervously scratched his cheek, hoping to cover up the blush on his face. "I see, Sadaharu, right? Kagura always drops by here when she's walking him." She smiles warmly at Gintoki as she pulled away.

"That should do it! Try not to get hurt again, Gintoki-san." She laughs a little as she walked towards the cabinet again. "So uh...what are you doing today?" Gintoki cleared his throat.

Watching the (H/C) haired beauty, up on her toes as she tried to reach the small box at the top of the cabinets. "Well, it's a normal day for me! Some of my usual patients might be coming over so I thought I'd pr-"

She cut herself off when the cabinet almost toppled over her small figure. Gintoki was quick to rush over to her side. "Look out!" He placed his arms on either side of her, caging her within his arms as he held the cabinet up. Steadying it so it doesn't fall over again.

"Here, you should've just asked me to get it, shorty." Gintoki sighs in relief as he looks down to make contact with her beautiful (E/C) orbs. He found her head tilted back, to face his as he looked down at her.

Their faces were so close they could kiss. It took him all he had to not kiss her right then and there. Gintoki found her beautiful face staring at him, with a stunned expression. As did he, Gintoki couldn't stop the blush on his face. A long pause remained between then as they seemed entranced by each other.

"Hey, who are you calling shorty?" (Y/N) broke the silence with a slight huff. Gintoki moved away after he easily snatched the box at the top and handed it to her. "You. You should be careful." Gintoki cleared his throat as he looked away and sat back on his seat.

--

"My head hurts....." Gintoki groans, stumbling into (Y/N)'s clinic. She was fixing up her materials when the silver headed male had come inside. "Did you drink too much again, Gintoki-san?" She sighs loudly as she guided the male to sit down.

"Well...I needed to drink." He reasoned out as (Y/N) smiled softly at his figure. "Honestly, you're too reckless. Just stay put here. I'll get you some medicine, okay?" She gently patted his back as she went away to get some water and medicine.

Hearing the male's loud groans, (Y/N) picked up her pace and had given him the medicine he needed. "Thanks, (Y/N)." Gintoki says when the painful headache has finally disappeared.

"You know, you must be pretty unlucky, Gintoki-san." (Y/N) hums as she takes a seat beside Gintoki, her eyes focused on her work.

"What do you mean?" Gintoki's face scrunched up in confusion as (Y/N) looked at him worriedly.

"For the past month, you've been coming in here with wounds, bruises or the like. Aside from the usual hangover you come here for." She shrugged, as Gintoki looked stunned. "Maybe you should visit a temple, they say it brings you good luck."

"No...I've got an even better reason for that." Gintoki chuckled lowly as his wine red eyes meet her captivating (E/C) ones. She turned her head towards him, her expecting gaze showed she was eager to wait for his next words.

"Well....I-I think I...find a certain someone cute...." He blushed again, scratching his cheek nervously, he turns his head to the side. (Y/N)'s eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but then when she saw his expression, she smiled knowingly.

"I thnk you have a very serious disease, Gintoki-san." She says in a half serious tone. Gintoki looked at her alarmingly, "I-I do?!" She nodded at his expression.

"W-What is it?!"

"I think it's something called love. But don't worry, I have the perfect cure for it, right here!" She beams at him, Gintoki gazed at her as she leaned forward and placed a quick peck on his lips.

"You're right. You are the perfect cure- for me." Gintoki smirked as he grabbed her waist with one hand and kissed her once more. Feeling her melt into the kiss as she circled her arms around his neck.