Complete (Sakata Gintoki)

"Is it good, Ginji?"(Y/N) smiled down at her cute son who nodded excitedly at her question finishing the chocolate parfait in his small hands.

"Look at you, so messy." She sighs with a smile as she carefully wipes his cheek and the small boy grins at her. The boy was her whole world- she would kill anyone who dared to hurt him.

After they ate, (Y/N) paid for the food and Ginji, had gone to the bathroom to clean his hands. "I'll wait for you outside, okay?"(Y/N) says as Ginji nodded, he was only 4 years old but he was smart enough for an average kid.

"Okay, Mommy will be right here." She giggles softly as she pats his head and waited right outside the restaurant.

Suddenly a familiar man bumps into her dropping something in her hands,and the next thing she knew- Men clad in black uniforms had cuffed her hands.

"Hey- Wait! What are you doing?!"(Y/N) yells with furrowed eyebrows, as the man with sandy brown hair pushes her towards the car.

"Miss, there's a sword prohibition here, and you were caught aiding a terrorist." He says with a monotone face. "Huh? Who the hell did I aid?! Wait! You can't take me anywhere, my son is still-!"She was cut off by a man with black onxy hair, with a v cut.

"Yeah, Yeah- Let's talk down at the station."He says as she was pushed inside the car.

"Mommy! I'm don-....Mommy?" Ginji, who had just finished,arrived outside in time to see his mother being pushed against her will inside a black police car.

"GINJI!"(Y/N) yells through the window but the car drove off.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Ginji falls to his knees, as tears fell from his eyes.

"Hey...What's a kid doing here?"Shinpachi stumbled upon the small child, "Woah...He looks a lot like-"Shinpachi cut himself off when the child tugged on Shinpachi's sleeves.

"M-Mister, Can you help me?"

"Oi, Shinpachi-We're not a day care for lost children." Gintoki lazily says, when Shinpachi came back with a small, cute boy, who had a natural perm of a silvery blue hair and wine red eyes.

"Wait!...Doesn't he look a lot like you, Gin-chan?"Kagura says as she sucked on her favorite sukonbu. "Well...He says he needs help, Gin-san. I couldn't resist, and he's just a kid."Shinpachi sighs.

"What's your name?"Kagura asked the weeping boy who say opposite of Gintoki on the couch.

"G-Ginji." He says as he wipes his tears away.

"Oh, even his name sounds like yours!Gin-chan!"Kagura beams, "Would you like anything, Ginji-kun?"Shinpachi asks as Ginji looks up.

"D-Do you have strawberry milk?"He asks and Gintoki's ears perked up.

"So, what happened kid?"Gintoki asks, after Ginji had sipped his strawberry milk and had calmed down.

"M-My Mommy was taken away by bad guys!"Ginji says with a determined expression. "Aww! He's cute! So cute!Gin-chan, can we keep him?!"Kagura yells, but Gintoki smacked her head.

"Well....What does your..uh, mommy look like?"Gintoki asks as he scratched the back of his head, knowing the lazy man, he would want no part in this but somehow he felt connected to the kid.

"Well...Mommy is beautiful! She's the most beautiful samurai in the world!"Ginji exagerrates, extending his small hands to emphasize.

"What does she look like?"Gintoki follows up and Ginji looks up before he spoke again, "Well...Mommy is tall, and-Ah! She has (H/L) (H/C) hair and really beautiful (E/C) eyes!Mommy was wearing a white dress."Ginji says.