Nothing Is Ever Your Fault (Sakata Gintoki)

"Let's drink! Let's drink!" (Y/N) cheers, Everyone had met up in a huge bar, as Kyubei's treat, for a year end celebration.

(Y/N) arrived with the Shinsengumi trio- Hijikata, Okita and Kondo and they met everyone else in the bar there.

"What? Drunk already Gintoki? You're weak! So weak!"(Y/N) laughs as she loosens her tie and sits in front of Gintoki with her legs crossed.

"Hey! You crazy chick!"Gintoki yells as he points to (Y/N). "Don't you forget our record!Our record is 470 wins, 470 loss and 1 draw!"Gintoki yells as he sits opposite of (Y/N) and places two whole bottles of the same drink in front of her and him.

"This day- We settle our score!"They both say as they started chugging the drinks down their throats.

"What's with that?" Hijikata asks as Shinpachi sighs, "Apparently, in their old days, Gin-san and (Y/N)-nee would always have a drinking contest." Shinpachi explains.

"It's no surprise." Otose shakes her head at the two, "(Y/N)-chan always accompanies that idiot to drink."

"How about we teach them a little lesson?"Okita smirks sadistically as everyone, except Gintoki and (Y/N), smirked

--

"H-Huh? This isn't what I think it is, RIGHT?!"Gintoki freaked out the next morning when he woke up naked in an unfamiliar room with a bump under the covers. Which he found to be his landlady, Otose, and when he asked everyone else for confirmation on what had happened.

He found out- he did it with Otae, Kyubei, Sarutobi and even Tsukuyo! Now he was with Hattori, asking for advice on what he should do.

"I don't get it!!"Gintoki yells as he kneeled on the ground, "I did it with everyone except the one I wanted to do it the most?!"He yells as Zenzou sighs.

"Huh?" He asks while reading JUMP and Gintoki groans. "(Y/N)! It's (Y/N)! I...I've been crushing on her for years, so how the hell could I have done it with everyone but her?!"Gintoki yells.

And so, their plan proceeded as Gintoki asked advice from Zenzou, which led to the distateful events of Gintoki getting serious with the 5 women, living together with them and going on a date, on the other side....(Y/N) was—

---

"S-S-S-SOUGO?!" (Y/N) yells with a horrified expression. She woke up to herself naked on bed with Okita beside her. "Nee-san, let me sleep, you made me this exhausted." Okita groans as he sinks in the bed and (Y/N) lets out a loud shriek.

"A-AM I A COUGAR?!"She yells as Okita sighs, "Don't worry, nee-san, I'll take responsibility for you." He says with a wave of his hand, meanwhile (Y/N) got dressed and ran away.

"Oh, There you were." (Y/N) bumped into Hijikata's chest, and he blushed when he saw her.

"T-Toushi?"(Y/N) was nervous at his actions, feeling something unusual.

"D-Don't worry! I completely understand, I mean we are adults! And uhm...I'll take responsibility for you! M-My job can cover for the two of us, but we'll have to hold the wedding for a different time."Hijikata says as (Y/N)'s mouth fell to the ground.

"D-Did I? Did we?..."She trails off as she ran off again.

"S-So....Toujo-san,"(Y/N) shortly bumped into Toujo who embraced her almost immediately. "Don't worry, I'll take responsibility for you, My Goddess!!"Toujo yells as (Y/N)'s soul went out of her body.

"T-These sinful hands...Sinful soul, Hey, Gintoki...If I die, will I be purified?"(Y/N) says as she held her sword to her chest.

"Oh, I almost tried that but it won't work,"Gintoki says beside her with a rope around his neck. "Eh? Wait! Why are you killing yourself?!"Gintoki asked as (Y/N) looks down, biting her lip she ran her hand through her messy (H/C) hair.