Be My Woman (Kamui and Takasugi Shinsuke)

"It's sooooo boring." (Y/N) drew out a long sigh, as she comfortably laid on her back against the floor. She looked up at the ceiling and puffed her cheeks.

"....Princess, you must return to the castle now. It would be bad if something happened to you while you are in the Shinsengumi's protection." Kondo bowed respectfully to (Y/N) who was lazing at the floor while Hijikata and Okita were standing by her side.

"....I'm not a Princess, Kondo-chan~" She pouted and sat up. "I'm just (Y/N). Go on, call me (Y/N)!" She grinned at the three men while the gorilla chief just sweat dropped.

"(Y-Y/N)-chan?"

"Yeah, like that! See? Doesn't that sound even better?" She laughed heartily. "But, seriously. (Y/N)-chan, as much as we love your presence here- it might be dangerous as there are people after your life." Kondo laughed awkwardly.

"......." (Y/N) looked down with a sad expression, she tightly gripped her kimono and let out a sigh. "I hate those who thirst for power." She clenched a fist and bit her lip.

"Why are they still after my life when there's no point in taking it away? I won't succeed the throne anymore!" She angrily stood up.

".....What do you mean?" Hijikata asked her, feeling confused. (Y/N) was the current successor to be the next Shogun- since she was the eldest. After her, the next successor would be her younger cousin Tokugawa Shigeshige.

"....I'm getting the right to my throne revoked. If they still won't accept that, I'll turn in my resignation from my position if they make me Shogun." She turned to them with serious eyes.

"I'm serious," She sighed. "We'd love to help you too, but there's no way no one will not question you if you stay here, (Y/N)-chan." Kondo frowned sadly at her.

"....Or," She smirked and turned to Kondo. "Kondo-chan, how's it going with that girl...Tae-chan was it?" (Y/N) smirked, as she rested her elbow on Kondo's shoulder.

"...Hahahahah, Otae-san will notice me soon! Actually, I have an appointment with Otae-san later. Hahahahah!" Kondo proudly stated.

"(Y/N)-nee, by appointment—Kondo-san means a stalking session." Okita pointed out and (Y/N) nodded.

"You know, Kondo-chan." (Y/N) hissed as she walked around and ot a finger to her chin. "I'm actually known as the cupid of love. If you get me to help you then maybe— just maybe Tae-chan will finally realize her feelings for you." She shrugged with a smirk.

"What?! Really!? You can do that, (Y/N)-chan?!" Kondo gasped excitedly and she nodded. "Ah...But you said I couldn't stay here right?" She pouted and frowned while shaking her head disappointingly.

"If only there was some way I could stay here...then maybe I could help Kondo-chan with his love life~" She sighed deeply, and turned to them.

"Well, shall I go back now? Although, it really is such a shame." She continued acting. Hijikata and Okita were watching with an amused expression, (Y/N) knew how to manipulate others and Kondo-san was the easiest target.

"W-Well, suppose you can stay here. How will we cover up your identity?" Kondo cleared his throat and feigned ignorance but he couldn't hide his eagerness.

"Hmm, I can pretend to be your little sister!" She raised a finger happily and Kondo nodded.

"EHHHH?!" Hijikata gasped turning to Kondo. "Kondo-san, no matter what you say. No one will ever believe that!!" He yelled while Kondo smirked and slung his arm around (Y/N).

"Toshi, Sougo. Meet my little sister, (Y/N)! Hahahahaha!"

"Yahoo!" (Y/N) cheered as she ran out. Now, she'll be able to stay at the Shinsengumi Compound and roam around the town like a normal person.