Steal Your Breath (Sakata Gintoki)

"Congratulations sir, you've won the grand prize!!" The bell rings as the people around him suddenly clapped their hands. Gintoki was dumbfounded as an envelope with 5 tickets was handed it him. He just entered the Edo Supermarket Lottery on a whim and now he suddenly won?

"Excuse me....What just happened?"

"You've won a 5 person ticket to the hot springs!!"

"Ah! It feels so good!~" (Y/N) beams happily as she stretched her arms when they got off the bus. Gintoki had his luck going on- after winning that free hot springs trip, it came along with a free bus ride. So he had completely nothing to spend.

"This is great! Really great! We can finally spend some time together, (Y/N)." Gintoki smirks as he hooked his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. "We can finally  *** and **** and all the other stuff!" Gintoki cheered as she went red and smacked his face.

"You pervert. This is our chance to relax!" She hissed at him. "Nothing good will come your way if you have that perverted samurai as your boyfriend, (Y/N)-chan." Otae sighs with a hand on her cheek as she went ahead to the inn they were staying at.

"Gintoki, this is our time to spend some quality time with Kagura and Patsuan, and even Tae-chan! A time for relaxation- so get all that perverted thoughts out of your head, okay?" (Y/N) smiled as Gintoki sulked and trailed behind her.

"Oh. Hijikata-kun! Okita-kun!" (Y/N) was at the entrance when she met with the Shinsengumi Trio. "(Y/N)!? Wait, if you're here—" Hijikata cut his sentence off when Gintoki glared at him.

"Ah, I knew it." Hijikata face palmed as Gintoki face palmed too. They were seriously alike in some ways. "Hey! You mayora, don't even think of ruining our trip! Me and (Y/N) are gonna spend it together!" Gintoki declares as he slings his arm around her.

"Can't we all just get along for once?" (Y/N) sighs as the two started fighting. It was gonna be one noisy trip.

"I can't believe that Yorozuya brought Otae-san here too! How shameless!" Kondo thought to himself as he sat in front of the hot springs entrance. "I know." Kondo grinned mischieviously as he slammed a fist unto his open palm and looked up at the signs of the entrance.

"If that Yorozuya enters into the girl's bath, he will have no face left to show!" Kondo smirks as he sees Gintoki enter the men's bath. Kondo looked left and right before he exchanged the sign of the 'girls' and the 'boys'.

"Enjoy, Yorozuya~"

"What kind of inn doesn't have mixed baths?! Now I can't be with (Y/N)." Gintoki whined, as he was already in the hot spring, with his arms laying on the rocks. "Ah...But this feels nice too." He groaned as he threw his head back and let the warm water soak his body.

"It's so beautiful!~" Gintoki heard his girlfriend's voice cheer, and he sulked even more. "Ah, it would definitely be better if it was a mixed baths." He sighed deeply when someone suddenly jumped into the water.

"Oi! Can't you enter calmly!?" Gintoki yells, vexed as he squinted his eyes to look for the culprit. That was when he had eye contact with very familiar (E/C) orbs. "Oh...You look a lot like (Y/N)..." He said out loud, he still couldn't see clearly because of all the steam.