My Whole World (Sakamoto Tatsuma)

Sakamoto ran all over the ship to look for his beloved (H/C) haired lover. Finally, he found her at their room, sprawled on her stomach and reading an issue of JUMP. "(Y/N)-chan, I missed you! Ahahahah! Hahahah!" Sakamoto laughs, jumping to her side and trapping her within his arms in a bear hug.

"Tatsuma!~" (Y/N) cheerfully wrapped her arms around him to reciprocate the hug. "What were you doin' here without me, (Y/N)-chan?" Sakamoto asked, as (Y/N) then lifted the JUMP to show him.

"Reading the latest issue. It's really good, Tatsuma. This week, the protagonist takes his girlfriend on a date and they're so sweet!!" She beams happily, even Sakamoto could see the excitement dancing in her bright (E/C) orbs.

"Oh, you seem to like it. Ahahahaha, Hahahaha!" Sakamoto says, watching as she turned to lie on her stomach to continue reading. Sakamoto placed an arm around her waist, trying to peek over her shoulder to see what it was about that magazine that got her so excited.

"Yeah, you can really feel his love for her. He tries everything he can just to make her feel happy! I'm kinda jealous about it, haha." (Y/N) chimed, "Ah! But it's not like I'm not happy with you, Tatsuma!" She gasped, glancing at him worriedly.

"I'm happy every single second I'm with you. Don't worry, I love you, Tatsuma!" (Y/N) smiles and giggled when Sakamoto pecked her forehead, "I know because I love you as well, (Y/N)-chan, Ahahahah! I have some work to do now or else Mutsu will kill me. See you later~" He says as he exited the room leaving the woman to herself.

Back in the control room, Sakamoto kept thinking of one thing. "You're unusually quiet today. Can you keep your mouth shut like that forever?" Mutsu hummed, making Sakamoto turn to her. "Hey, Mutsu...Do couples always go on dates?" He asked as Mutsu raised an eyebrow at him. The man had never gone on a date, since women always rejected him.

"...Of course they do?"

"I was thinking so as well. (Y/N)-chan doesn't say much, but I think she wants to go on a date." Sakamoto sighs in deep thought. "Maybe I should take her on one? Alright, let's change the course and head towards Earth right now! Ahahahah! Ahahahah!" Sakamoto ordered while Mutsu's jaw dropped and she gaped at him.

"You idiot, the trading was supposed to happen tomorrow at the planet we were supposed to arrive to in 30 minutes!!" Mutsu grabbed his collar and shook him repeatedly.

"Ahahahahah! Ahahahahah! A trade or two doesn't compare to (Y/N)-chan's happiness!"

---

"Tatsuma....Why so early?" (Y/N) groaned when she slightly opened her eyes to see the ball of sunshine– that was her boyfriend Sakamoto smiling down at her with that adorably wide grin on his cute face. "We're going on a date today!" He announced making her open her eyes quickly.

"R-Really?" She gasped as Sakamoto nodded proudly, his hands placed on his waist. "Tatsuma, thank you!! I love you so much!!" (Y/N) jumped up to her toes and hugged him, kissing his cheek quickly before she went to shower and get ready.

"Aw....She's such a cutie, Ahahahah! Ahahahah!" Sakamoto laughs, a happy smile placed upon his lips. But then, not too long after she ran out she came back in with a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)-chan?" Sakamoto asked when the woman simply sat at her bed and lied back down on the bed with a blanket wrapped around herself.

"I think I-I'm sic- ACHOO!!"

"Oh.....Ahahahahah! Hahahahah! Well, that ruins my plan!!" Sakamoto laughed as he placed his palm on her forehead. "You're burning up now too." He stated shortly as he crossed his arms and sighed, now thinking.