Cute Girl (Okita Sougo)

(Y/N), was normally the calm and very patient type of girl. She wasn't quick to get angry or lash out on anyone. But, that changes when it's about Okita Sougo. The man, was the only one who could drive (Y/N)'s patience over the roof with an easy lift of a finger.

Yet, Okita would also be the only one who could tease her and make her blush like there was no tomorrow. And why is that so?

Because she liked him.

Okita didn't know about that yet, although it was already pretty obvious to almost everyone. He can be quite the dense man when he wants to, after all.

"(Y/N), have you seen Hijikata-san?" Okita asked in his monotone voice, perching his bazooka casually on his shoulder. "Nope. Are you trying to kill him again, Sougo?"

The female paused her work, and turned to look up at Okita who smirked. "There is never a day off for my busy schedule, (Y/N)." Okita nodded as he dropped his bazooka and stepped closer to her.

"You should give it a rest, Sougo. Toshi is a like a cockroach— he won't ever die no matter what you do—"

"And what'll you do if I don't stop?" He teased her, while she shut her mouth when she realized Okita's face was right in front of hers.

"N-Nothing....I don't care what you do!" She blushed a deep red and leaned back to put some space between them. "Oh?~" Okita smirked, leaning closer to her.

He loved teasing her, what can he do? Her reactions were always so cute.

"I-I said nothing, idiot!!" She yelled, lifting her hands to push him away but Okita only captured her wrists and tightly held them.

"Hm, but if a cute girl were to ask me politely I might listen to her~" His smirk widened, as he watched her cheeks get redder and redder.

(Y/N) felt her heart beating loudly against her chest, his face was so close that they could kiss. She then, clenched her eyes shut when she saw him moving forward.

But then, she felt his thumb graze across her cheek. "What're your eyes clenched shut for? Don't tell me.....you were expecting a kiss?" Okita spoke in his usual monotone voice as he lets go of her. He lifts a hand to coved the mocking grin tugging on his lips and he stifled his laughter.

(Y/N) blinked her eyes, feeling very confused as she gazed at Okita. "There was ink on your cheek. I was being a gentleman and wiped it off for you~" He lifted his thumb to show her the black ink stained on the skin and she blushed again.

"You—" A vein popped out on her forehead as she grabbed the papers she was working on.

"GO KILL TOSHI OR SOMETHING, YOU IDIOT!!" She yells angrily throwing the papers at him while Okita snickered and grabbed his bazooka.

"If you insist!!"

----

It was a very hot day, and (Y/N) was stuck doing paper works again.

"This sucks....." (Y/N) groans as she slumped on the desk and sighed deeply. "Damn Toshi for making me do all this work. I hope Sougo finally gets to kill him."

"How many more?" (Y/N) tiredly lifted her head to glance at the stack of papers. "1....2....3....TOO MANY!" She wailed loudly, as she sighed.

"....And I have to finish ALL of this by tonight," (Y/N) mumbled as she tied her (H/C) hair back and balled her fist determinedly.

"I don't have time to get snacks or a drink, so let's finish this right away!!" She yells as she started doing the paper works at an unimaginable speed.