All Of Me (Sakata Gintoki)

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

"Gin, stop!"

(Y/N)'s voice roared loudly, as the man in question halts in his steps— his fist was just a few centimeters away from hitting the v haired demon vice commander of the Shinsengumi.

Gintoki internally scowled when he heard her voice. Somehow, she had a soft spot for the mayonnaise loving bastard, and he didn't like it. Especially when he loved her.

"....Just one punch." He pleaded, turning to look at her with big red eyes batting cutely at her.

"No. I told you to stop fighting every time you meet. Why can't you two just get along?" She sighs, placing her hands on his shoulders and started pushing him forward.

"Now, come on. Let's get going~" She hums happily, as the male groaned.

What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

Gintoki gazed at her intensely, only one thing swimming through the countless thoughts in his head — what was she thinking right now? Was it him?

"Why are you looking at me like I did something bad?" (Y/N) gave Gintoki an incredulous look, noticing the way he squinted his red eyes at him.

"Because you did,"

"Oh really?" She sassed, placing a hand on her hip. "Please do enlighten me what ever wrong I did to you."

"You poisoned me with your love. I don't know what you did, but now— I'm so in love with you."

"........Ew, Gin. That did not sound as cool as you thought it'd be." She stuck her tongue out in disgust before lowly chuckling to herself when the man grew embarrassed.

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Gintoki thrashed in his futon, eyes shut close and sweat trickling furiously from his head. He was dreaming of that day again. (Y/N) slightly woke up from the noise he was making.

"N-No....." Gintoki whimpered in a low voice, his eyebrows furrowed as his breath started going uneven. "Gintoki? Gintoki!" She already knew what it was.

His dreams were haunting him again.

Pursing her lips worriedly, she placed a hand on his forehead to wipe away his sweat. "Don't worry, dear." She whispers, leaning down to plant a loving kiss upon his forehead.

"I'm here for you."

"NO!" Gintoki's strained voice rang loudly as he jolted awake with his hand outstretched. He blinked a few times and saw (Y/N) looking at him worriedly.

"....I'm sorry," He whispers as he hangs his head down to clasp his silvery blue hair. "It's fine, Gin." She softly exhaled through her nose and started rubbing circles on his back.

"I'm here, I'm by your side. You're not alone." She assured him and Gintoki looked up at her, (Y/N) could swear she even saw little drops of tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

"....Thank you." He hugged her tightly, encasing her in his strong arms.

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me