This Time (Kamui)

"Hm, I'm hungry." Kamui sighs, as he and Abuto walked through a barely lively town, it was like the town was deserted or something. They had a mission on earth, but unfortunately, Abuto and Kamui were separated from the ship and thus had no means of communication.

"You tellin' me. We need to find a lodge soon Captain, it's almost dusk." Abuto sighs as they wandered into the outskirts of the town. Both of them were injured from the mission. Even Kamui hadn't got out unscathed.

"Ah...my vision's getting blurry." Kamui blinked his eyes a couple of times as he leaned on a nearby tree. Abuto halted by his side and massaged his temples. "I'm too tired for this shit."

Then- the two of them had passed out.

--

Kamui woke up to an unfamiliar ceiling, he was in a bed, topless- and to top it all off his injuries were bandaged. He turned to his side to see a figure resting on a chair by the table.

His eyes widened, Kamui blinked a couple of times, even rubbing his azure eyes. "..Mommy?" He mumbles out in disbelief. He leaned closer and inspected the female.

Kamui scrunched his nose, as he squinted his eyes and studied the woman's features. She had neat (H/C) hair tied to the side, she had pale skin and long lashes that decorated her eyes. "No, a human." Kamui mutters out as he sighs.

He turned to the other side and saw Abuto fast asleep, the man was even snoring his lungs out. Kamui slowly sat up and then the female jolted awake.

"Oh! You're awake." She smiled softly at Kamui, as her mesmerizing (E/C) orbs had fluttered open, decorated by her long lashes. Kamui had to admit, she was attractive.

"Who are you?" He questioned in a low tone, not wanting to scare the woman who saved his and Abuto's life. "Well, my name is (Last Name) (First Name). I'm just a freelance doctor here." She gave him a warm smile and Kamui felt his heart leap at it.

"I found you two passed out near my house, you have terrible injuries so I took you here." She mused as she sat up, and grabbed a glass of water. "Here, you must be hungry. Hold on, I'll go cook something, alright?" She says handing him the glass of water.

Kamui felt weird. Why was his heart reacting to every little move she made? Was he sick? Moreover, her demeanor had somehow reminded him of his mother. She was kind, and gentle. Not to mention, she had a very smooth and soft voice.

Kamui had sauntered over to what he assumed was the kitchen. Sitting down at the table he watched her cook up some food. "I won't pry on what happened to you guys." She hums as Kamui kept his gaze steady on her.

"But you are lucky I've come across you. There are some thieves who've been running about here lately and stealing stuff from whoever they stumble on."

"I'm Kamui." Kamui simply introduced when she placed the food in front of him. "Then, nice to meet you, Kamui-san." She smiled at him again and Kamui froze.

Why did he feel weird whenever she smiled at it? Was it a curse or something? He needed to find out, but more importantly he needed to eat. Wasting no time, Kamui devoured the food. While (Y/N) watched him with a small smile on her lips.

"Calm down, or you're gonna choke." She says as she placed a jug of water at his side. "You're a nice person." Kamui nodded at her as she laughed again. "And you're a weird one." She answers with a smile.