Take Me Away (Kamui)

"The pirate with the red umbrella took the princess in his arms and jumped from the balcony. 'I will Take her away!' He laughed evilly, but the princess wasn't scared— rather she smiled when the pirate took her from her cage."

"They lived happily ever after...And that's the end of today's story." Lily, the old caretaker of princess (Y/N) smiles kindly as she shuts the storybook close.

"Ehhhh? That was it? It's a bad ending!! Don't you think so (Y/B/N)?" (B/N) booed loudly, turning to his younger brother.

"....At least they found happiness." The younger boy commented quietly. "You two, it's time for bed!" The eldest, (Y/N) scolds the two of them. Both her younger brothers were scooted close in her arms as they listened to the caretaker tell them their bed night story.

"....Yes, sister." The two boys pout before their respective nannies ushered them to their rooms. "My, you're becoming a lot more responsible now, Princess (Y/N)." Lily comments as she stood up and put the book away on the shelf.

"...I have to." (Y/N) smiled tiredly at Lily while she climbed into her bed. "Both mother and father are gone, as the eldest I have the responsibility to look after my siblings." She softly sighed and looked out at the vast window.

"Well, why don't you live your life a little more....fairy tale like while you're still a child?" Lily frowned, (Y/N) was acting like an adult even though she was still just a child as well.

Both the King and Queen died in an unfortunate accident while on a trip to visit a neighboring planet. Leaving their eldest child to inherit the throne, but since all their children were still kids— they had decided to make the eldest inherit the throne once she's of age which is 20.

"....One day, I'd love to get whisked away by a pirate with a red umbrella too...But that isn't for me. I have many more important things to do." She chuckled sadly and lifted her blankets. "Good night, Lily."

"Good night, Princess." With that, Lily turned off the lights to (Y/N)'s room and shut the door close.

(Y/N) carefully sat up, making sure that no one was up to see her awake. She smiled lightly as she lifted her hand and the story book was pulled out of the shelf and into her hands.

(Y/N) was the Princess and soon to be Queen of the Planet Eusia. The people of her planet were just like humans, they looked like humans too— the only thing that makes their planet different from others is the Royal Family.

The Royal Family of (Y/N)'s planet has jeweled (E/C) eyes, and only the Royal Family has an ability— magic. Only members of the Royal Family have the ability to wield magic.

As soon as the storybook made contact with her hand, she lifted another hand to lift up the curtain and stare at the bright, illuminating moon.

(Y/N) smiled lowly as she opened the storybook to the page where the pirate took the princess and she traced the picture book with her finger fondly.

"....It would be nice to be taken by a pirate...." She giggled all to herself. "....My pirate, when will you come and Take Me Away?...." She cooed softly, a peaceful smile appearing on her lips.

(Y/N), then fell asleep while clutching that story book to her chest tightly.

"SISTER!!!!!!!"

A loud, obnoxious voice rings in the study room, followed by thundering foot steps until finally, 2 figures came into view.

"(B/N), (Y/B/N), show some courtesy." (Y/N) sighs softly, as she placed her pen down and halted from signing the papers she was working on. She propped her elbow up on her desk and leaned her cheek unto her open palm.