Keep Your Lover Close! (Kamui)

"Kamui, please? I swear I'll do anything you want if you come with me!" (Y/N) pleads, putting on her cutest puppy dog face as Kamui raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why do you want to go to earth, (Y/N)?" Kamui sighs, a frown on his lips while he leaned his chin on his palm.

"I want to visit a friend of mine. It's been a while." She looked away and pouted. "And maybe introduce my boyfriend-" she was cut off when she felt Kamui wrap his strong arms around her waist.

"Alright- Only because you're being so cute." Kamui says as she grins and hugs him. "But promise me you won't kill anyone?" She says as Kamui frowned. "Alright..."

At Earth- Edo, Kabuki District

(Y/N) pulled Kamui along with her hand as they arrive at a small park. Kamui frowns as he slinged his umbrella on his shoulder, letting his girlfriend pull her along to wherever she pleased. He loves her after all so only she was allowed to order him to do whatever she wanted.

"Sougo!" (Y/N) calls out as a familiar sandy brown haired male in a black Shinsengumi uniform turned around and made eye contact with her.

Kamui's eyebrows furrowed when he caught sight of a very familiar figure, his lips draw into a creepy grin as he rushed forward with his umbrella.

Okita was quick to defend with his sword. (Y/N) gasped when she saw her boyfriend going head to head with her closest friend. "Wait- Kamui!" She yells as she held Kamui's umbrella with one hand and Okita's sword with her other hand.

"Kamui- You promised not to kill anyone!" She reminded him as Kamui pouted.

"(Y/N), I would usually listen to you because I love you but- an interesting prey is in front of me." Kamui tilted his head with his usual closed eyed grin on his face.

"(Y/N), you know this space criminal?" Okita raised an eyebrow as she let go of both their weapons. She placed her hands on her hips as she turned to face Okita.

"Sougo!" She grins as she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a hug. Okita returned the favor by wrapping his own arms on her waist.

"Take your hands off before I cut them off~" Kamui smiles, raising his umbrella as (Y/N) moved away. "Alright- listen you two, no fighting." She raised a finger at the two of them.

"Sougo- I wanted to introduce you to my boyfriend, Kamui!" She beams while Okita frowned. Kamui smirked triumphantly as he throws his arm around her.

"Nice to meet ya, Mr Police Man~" Kamui mocked while Okita's lips twitched in annoyance.

"What do you find attractive in this, (Y/N)?" Okita says looking Kamui up and down. While Kamui smiled- a sign he was getting irritated.

"Now, now! You two can't fight- come on, let's go eat!" She says as she ran along with her hand interwined with Kamui's.

----

"...(Y/N)??" Okita's eyebrow twitched, Kamui definitely had an appetite- a very huge one. (Y/N) peered at him with her innocent (E/C) ones as she gave him a soft smile.

"So, how are you doing, Sougo?"

"Fine- Work in the Shinsengumi is just tiring as usual.  Say, (Y/N)- how did you meet him?" Okita narrowed his eyes at Kamui who seemed not to care of their conversation and only cared of stuffing himself with food.

"Well...Kamui did save me when my ship had broken down. One thing led to another and we're in a relationship." She grins as Kamui nodded, placing an empty plate on top of the many stacked plates on the table.

"Say, Kamui- shouldn't we visit your sister?" (Y/N) gasped, placing her hands together in delight. "What? You wanna visit that cry baby? No need." Kamui frowns as (Y/N) handed him a handkerchief to clean his mouth with.

"I mean- Kagura is your little sister. You should at least visit her." She pointed out, but he waved his hand at her.

"No need- She's still a weakling. How can she call herself my little sister when she can't even beat me yet?"

"Hey, (Y/N)- don't you like this?" Okita interjects, holding a cherry up to (Y/N), which the female gladly ate. Okita shot Kamui a smug smirk while Kamui grinned and stepped on his foot under the table making Okita open his mouth in pain.

"Anything wrong, Sougo?" (Y/N) asked while Okita shook his head. Suddenly Kamui pulled (Y/N) up. "Oh, Look at that, (Y/N)- when did you injure your foot! Guess I'll have to carry you back now!" Kamui smiled at her.

"What?" She raised an eyebrow. "Kamui, I didn't injure-" She was cut off when pain shot up her feet when Kamui kicked it. "See? It's definitely injured!" Kamui says as he carried her off. "Sorry, Sougo- We need to get back earlier, we can meet up next time!" (Y/N) groans as Kamui took her away, but not before giving Okita a smug grin.