My Greatest Dream (Hijikata Toshirou)

Hijikata stamped the last of the papers with his signature and slammed it into the pile of finished ones in a flurry. Then, he stood up- making the gorilla sitting next to him eye him curiously.

"Woah- what's all the hurry about, Toshi?" Kondo asked with a small chuckle just when Hijikata was about to rush out the door. "(Y/N)'s waiting for me at a cafe, I promised to meet with her." Hijikata says with a neutral expression, he was trying to contain his excitement but Kondo knew Hijikata best.

"I see," Kondo nodded firmly. "Then, don't make her wait any longer, Toshi! Go!!"

"Yes, Kondo-san!!" Hijikata saluted to Kondo before rushing out of the door.

Today, Hijikata made plans to meet up with (Y/N) at a cafe. Ever since they've been dating, they haven't had much time to spend together. Both Hijikata and (Y/N) were workaholics, so they mainly focused on their jobs.

But, they also needed some time to each other- just blatantly spending time with each other was enough for them. So, Hijikata told her to wait at a cafe and after he finished his work, he'd come right over to her.

The last time he saw her was probably about a week ago. So, Hijikata was really looking forward to their meeting, and hoped that there'd be no interruptions this time.

Because....well- Okita always tried to ruin their dates.

--

Walking inside the cafe in a rush, Hijikata raised his head and looked around to search for (Y/N). When he saw a tuft of (H/C) hair he immediately rushed to the table but then, there was an unfamiliar person sitting beside (Y/N).

"Is it good, Rei-chan?~" (Y/N) happily asked, turning to watch the little kid eat her ice cream happily. "Yes, it ish!!" The kid answers cheerily making (Y/N) swoon.

"Oh...I'll buy you all the ice cream you want!!" She squeals, placing both her palms on her cheeks as she sighed happily.

Hijikata hid behind a plant quickly and panicked. 'DID SHE HAVE A KID?! SHE NEVER TOLD ME?? I MEAN, WE ONLY DID START DATING. WAS SHE HIDING IT FROM ME?!' Hijikata screams in his mind, his hands rushing to grasp his hair frustratedly.

'S-S-She never mentioned having a kid!!! Does it have a father? Wait, what do I do?!' Hijikata peeked over the plant to see (Y/N) sighing and glancing at the clock while tspping her fingers on the table.

"Toshi sure is late....."

'AHHHH! SHE'S WAITING FOR ME, IS SHE GONNA INTRODUCE ME TO THE KID?! WAIT, I still love her even if she has 2 or 3 kids, it doesn't change a thing!! Alright, be a man and accept your fate, Toshi!!' With that, Hijikata strolled out proudly.

"Toshi!!" (Y/N) waved a hand over happily, a genuine smile appearing on her lips. Hijikata suddenly felt relief wash over his entire body when he saw her smile.

'That's right, as long as she's smiling happily like that- W-We're both adults so this is nothing! I'll accept anything and everything of (Y/N)!!...' He thought to himself as he casually took a seat opposite of her.

"H-Hey, sorry. I got caught up with paper works." Hijikata awkwardly raised a hand, as a greeting. He was trying not to show how nervous he was, and then his eyes unintentionally wander over to the kid eating ice cream beside her.

(Y/N) took notice of this and giggled, she already knew what was going on in his mind- judging by how nervous he was.

'Ah, shoot. I'm too nervous, will the kid accept me? I hope she does, she doesn't look a thing like (Y/N). Maybe she takes after her father? But, she would've been cuter if she looked like (Y/N)....' Hijikata was ranting in his mind, as he gulped nervously.

Gintama Is Love! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें