I Heard (Takasugi Shinsuke)

(Y/N) hummed as she paved through the busy streets of Edo. She was out for her morning shopping, carrying a small bag in her hands she made her way to her house.

"Morning, (Y/N)-sensei! Your medicine really helped a lot!!" The flower shop owner, Tanizaki, greeted while watering the flowers outside her shop. "Oh! Tanizaki-san, please do drop by if you ever feel ill!!" (Y/N) offer the old woman a kind smile before moving ahead.

(Y/N), was known as the passionate doctor in the District of Kabuki. She helped foe or friend, sometimes she would even treat others for free. She had the purest soul one had ever seen. She didn't choose her patients, she treated them all equally and always helped out to those in need.

"Oh, you still have no owner?..." (Y/N) crouched down in front of a box where a cat was mewling out to her. (Y/N) frowns, gently patting the cat's soft fur. "Alright. If no one adopts you until tomorrow. I'll be your owner, alright?'' (Y/N) grins as the cat purred against her hand. She then felt bad and sighed, "Oh, What's the harm in taking you earlier? You're coming home with me now! What should I name you?...." (Y/N) laughs as she picked up the box.

"I've decided." She laughs with a fond smile at the cat who looked at her curiously. "I'll name you Pouf!"

She'd usually feed the stray dogs and cats wandering around. But this one, had been around for weeks and yet no one had come by to adopt it.

Arriving at her house, which was also her clinic. She found that her door was already open. She raised a brow, and cautiously entered her house to find a man barely conscious on her floor. "Oh no! What happened to you?" (Y/N) gasped, immediately running to his side.

"I heard.....you're......a freelance doctor." Takasugi grits his teeth, his hand covering his wounded stomach. "Don't talk! I'll try to help you!!" (Y/N) shushes him as she ran around to get the medical kit. "I......" Takasugi passed out just before he could say another word.

----

Takasugi opened his eye to a sight that made his heart swoon. (Y/N) was sitting by his side, her eyes closed and her breathing soft. She was asleep. Takasugi looked at his wound to see it patched up and bandaged. Looking closer there was also a cat resting on her lap.

He then eyed the woman with (H/L) (H/C) hair, she was pretty in his eyes. He wandered what such a woman like her was working as a freelance doctor for? Then the cat woke up and hissed at Takasugi spitefully as if it was protecting the woman. The cat was trying to reach Takasugi with it's claws, baring it's fangs at him.

"What? I'm not gonna do anything to her." Takasugi frowned at the cat. The cat then turned sideways and ignored him.

Suddenly, her eyes snapped open and Takasugi could clearly see those beautiful (E/C) eyes of hers.

He seemed captivated when she smiled at him. "Hey there, my name is (Y/N). I'm the doctor of this clinic. Are you fine now? Your injury was pretty serious." She spoke softly, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"I'll go get you some pain killers. The injury was pretty deep so you should be feeling the pain right now." As she said so, Takasugi felt his stomach tinge in pain.

He hisses lightly as she chuckled, "It's alright to let it out. It must hurt a lot." She says, now handing him some medicine and a glass of water. "......Thank you." Takasugi mumbled lightly as he turned away from her eyes.

"I'll leave you to rest now. Try not to walk too much. I don't know if you also noticed but your ankle was badly twisted. The swelling should disappear in 3 days." She says as she pointed to his feet. "So you're free to stay here until your injuries are gone!" She disappeared through the door.