If You Survive (Kamui)

(Y/N) grumbled as she felt the ship rock with another explosion. She was sitting cross legged at the top of the deck with her arms crossed over her chest, securing her sword in place. She sighed, it had already started and she surely didn't want to get involved. But either way, she was gonna get involved in it, so why not do it sooner?

(Y/N) opened one eye to find, right under the top deck she was on, Okita fighting with a very handsome vermillion haired male. But what was most intriguing about all this was that Okita— Okita Sougo was having a hard time. (Y/N) whistled in amusement as she watched the fight with mischief swimming in her (E/C) orbs.

"This is so rare. You're having a hard time against someone, Sougo?" (Y/N) beamed from above, catching both the male's attentions. Kamui and Okita stopped, Okita's broken sword halted right in front of Kamui's face and Kamui's fist ending right in front of Okita's face.

"(Y/N), you bastard. You were there all along and didn't even bother helping me?" Okita frowned at her when Kamui jumped back a bit and examined the (H/C) haired girl. "Well, it was a fun show~ Besides, I was sleeping, you woke me up with all the noise you were making." She pouted and then she smirked slyly.

"Atleast help me, you idiot!" Okita grits his teeth as (Y/N) sighed when she saw Kamui dash towards Okita who was barely even able to fight anymore. "Water Breathing Technique: First Form, Water Surface Slash!" (Y/N) pushed the hilt of her sword up with her thumb as she jumped down with a powerful concentrated slash directed at Kamui.

"It's a waste to kill this handsome guy, Sougo." (Y/N) pouted, now standing in front of Okita protectively while Kamui stood in front of her with a mischievious smirk. "What an interesting girl~" Kamui grinned as (Y/N) smiled at him.

"(Y/N), hurry up and get rid of...the enemy." Okita groaned in pain as he clutched his wound with a pained expression. "Alright, alright-" (Y/N) turned to face Kamui, as she gripped her sword tightly in her hands. "Sorry, even if you're handsome. An enemy's an enemy." She frowned as she slashed her sword at Kamui.

"You've got quite an interesting sword technique, female samurai!~" Kamui complimented as he easily dodged all her attacks, then he stepped on her sword with his foot. "But it's not enough to kill me." He says, giving her his closed eye smile.

"I figured so." (Y/N) smirked as she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his body. (Y/N) twisted around and flipped Kamui to the ground and folloeing with striking hin with her sword. "Wow! You're a really interesting girl!" Kamui laughed as he stood up and wiped the small amount of blood from his cheek.

"Commander- we don't have time for this!" Abuto yelled from the ship next to them. "Hey, you- what's your name?" Kamui asked (Y/N) who arched an eyebrow at him. "(Y/N)." She answered nontheless. Kamui grinned and nodded.

"Good. I'm Kamui. Then, if you survive this- You'll become my woman!" He yells pointing a finger at her as he jumped back to the ship where Abuto and all the other yato were. The second he did so, another huge explosion erupted and their ship was falling down. (Y/N) quickly grabbed Okita's arm and placed it around her shoulder as she ran with Okita.

"Princess!!" (Y/N) yells as they met up with Princess Soyo who was with Maizo, and together- they struggled to come to safety.

"My whole body feels sore..." (Y/N) whined as she sighed and plopped down on her futon. It was the dead of the night, she was back in the comforts of her small cozy house. (Y/N) groaned lightly as she felt her body aching from all over.

She stared up at the ceiling with tired (E/C) orbs, her mind was stuck on one thing: the handsome yato with that vermillion hair. She tilted her head in wonder, he looked so familiar but she couldn't place her finger on it.

He had that ridiculously soft looking long vermillion haired that was tied back in a low braid, and she sure did find that attractive. His eyes were the most beautiful colour of azure, the colour of the skies- he held the entire ocean in his eyes and she was drowning in it. Another thing came to her mind- he was a yato! Who else did (Y/N) know that was a yato?

Kagura, of course! Oddly enough, the handsome yato from earlier resembled the young china girl at the Yorozuya's place. But why was she thinking of those attractive and alluring features of an enemy who tried to kill her subordinate?

"But still....he was pretty handsome." (Y/N) sighed as she turned to her side, wincing a bit as the pain shot through her body. She closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep but then a certain noise made her sit up on her guard.

(Y/N) silently reached out for her sword. She sat up and slowly made her way to the door of her room. Her eyes narrowed as she carefully placed her hand on her door, ready to slide it open and cut off the head of the brave soul who dared to enter her house.

(Y/N) threw the door open only for a figure to tackle her body to the ground. "Ack!" (Y/N) felt the stinging pain shoot throughout her body again, then she looked up to see her attacker- well, a handsome attacker.

"Oh, so you did survive!" Kamui grinned, still straddling her, pinning her wrists above her with one hand easily. "Y-You- yato!" She gasped when she easily recognized his face. She was literally just thinking about him minutes ago.

"Kamui, w-what are you doing here?" She asked with a small blush, damn, Kamui was really attractive up close. "I came to pick you up you're my woman now." He bluntly stated, finally getting off of her and sitting casually in front of her.

"I'm not sure I'm quite following what you just said. Weren't you just trying to kill me earlier?!" She says as he nodded. "Yeah, but I didn't." Kamui pointed out with his big, innocent looking blue eyes. (Y/N) gaped at the sight, he looked so innocent so....cute.

"This is too much cuteness for me...." (Y/N) mumbled lowly with a sigh. "So? What brings you here?" She asked him again as Kamui grinned and he stood up, throwing her easily over his shoulder he made his way out of her house.

"You're coming with me of course. Since you're my woman now!~"

---------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

IT'S KAMUI'S BIRTHDAY! I LOVE THIS CUTIE! ♥️♥️♥️ Happy Birthday to Kamui!

I dunno wat I was thinking. Hope this is good enough tho pinecest15. 😭😭😭😭 Annnnnd. This is the 99th Chapter!! Wooooh! I'm nervous about the 100th Chapter, I wanna make it great but.....I'm terrible at writing so I dunno wat the outcome will be. Okay...I hope you guys like the 100th chapter coming up next. I apologize in advance if it's terrible. 😭

Requests still open! ♥️♥️