Are You Listening? (Oboro)

"Oboro!!! That's enough practicing!" (Y/N) pouted with her hands on her waist, as she stared at the white haired kid who was practicing with his sword. "You just ate! It's not good to practice as soon as you finish eating. Don't think that you can ignore me just because sensei's not here yet!!" She yells at him.

Oboro huffed and continued practicing his swings, pretending he didn't hear her. "Hey! Oboro!! Are you listening?! I'm definitely gonna tell sensei about this!!" The small (H/C) haired girl puffed her cheeks out in annoyance as she walked towards Oboro.

"I said that's enough!!" She pulled on his ear, "Ow!! That hurts!!" Oboro winced as she dragged him inside the house. "You can practice all you want, but do it after you rest! You better listen to me when I'm telling you so!!" She scolded him, now standing in front of the kid who was pouting.

"Yeah, yeah." He rolled his eyes at her.

---

"Kagura-chan, don't move around too much after you eat! Especially since you ate a lot!" (Y/N) scolds the young yato who was picking a fight with Shinpachi after making fun of his favourite idol.

"You might get sick if you move around too much. Rest for a while, then you can make fun of Shinpachi all you want." She gently stroked Kagura's hair with a small smile settled on her lips.

"You didn't change a thing, (Y/N)." Gintoki stated, finger up his nose digging for gold. "Hm?" (Y/N) turned to Gintoki with a questioning gaze.

"You used to scold us like that before. When did that habit of yours even start?" Gintoki sighed, as he reached for his JUMP. (Y/N) went quiet, as she looked down 'It was only because of Oboro....' She thinks as she spotted the JUMP Gintoki was reaching for next to her.

With a small sigh, she took the magazine in hand and slapped it on his head. "And you, laze around too much. Try to do some work next time." She says while Gintoki yelped in pain.

"Oi, that hurt you know!!!"

"Shut up, I'm going to work now." She replied, as she made her way out the door.

---

"Hey...Oboro, are you awake?" (Y/N) whispered to the futon next to her where the male had his back turned to her. "Come on. Don't be stingy, say something!!" She pouts, gently shaking his body.

"What do you want now?" Oboro groaned, but still had his back turned to her. (Y/N) smiled a little and then she looked up at the ceiling. "I can't wait for the day when sensei will finally have more students." She mumbled lowly.

"Sensei said he'll build a school right? Then, we'll have these so called junior students! I'm so excited!" She beams happily, waving her little hands around in the air. (E/C) hues twinkled with amusement, excitement and anticipation against the darkness the night brought.

"....Just sleep," Oboro says lowly, but there was a faint smile present on his face. "I wonder how you'll be then? Haha, you're so stubborn and you never listen to anyone. I bet when we get juniors, you'll always fight with them!" (Y/N) giggled lightly.

".....All I ever want is to live a peaceful life with you, sensei and our future juniors. There's nothing I could ever ask for." (Y/N) sighs happily, still smiling faintly.

"Hey...Oboro, Are you listening?" (Y/N) pouted, when she got no response from the male who barely even moved. "... I guess he's asleep." She sighed and moved her futon up to her nose.

"....I want you to be with me then, Oboro. We should always be together, alright?" (Y/N) let out a small yawn and her eyes slowly fluttered close.