Please Read Important Author's Notes (Maybe...I think)

Okay so here's the important author's notes:

I got the idea when yellowday2210 mentioned the 2nd and 3rd place of my fav character in the previous chapter and well. So— thank you!

I thought— For the 200th Chapter, which would be the last chapter for this book. Why don't I make something similar to the Popularity Poll Arc in the Anime. Like which Male Character of Gintama is the most popular among the readers? Or which Male Character gets the most request?

But uhm, Bisha-chan needs your ideas and thoughts. Cause I wanted to make the 200th Chapter fun and all. What do you say??

Okay, so here's the thing. Uhm, You, readers, are gonna vote or maybe comment ON ANY CHAPTER, who is the most popular male character or whoever you want to place 1st and so on. I will wait for it until we reach the 200th chapter I'm gonna compile it and show the results on the 200th chapter— it's to commemorate the ending of the book anyways.

These are the characters you can vote on:

Takasugi Shinsuke

Sakata Gintoki

Katsura Kotaro

Sakamoto Tatsuma

Hijikata Toshiro

Okita Sougo

Kamui

Oboro

Abuto

Yoshida Shoyo/Utsuro (?)

Toujo Ayumu

Kondo Isao

Kawakami Bansai

Saito Shimaru

Shimura Shinpachi

Yamazaki Sagaru

Sakata Kintoki (?)

Hattori Zenzou

U guys can add more if I forgot someone!

You guys can vote for any character as much as you want. Cause in the end I just have to count whoever wins!! I'll be adding this ti every chapter too from now on.

Please give me your thoughts on it!

If no one votes for the males, I'll base it on whoever character has the most stories in the whole book! ♥️♥️♥️

Requests still open! ♥️♥️♥️
And please start voting on a character! ♥️♥️