I'm Glad (Sakamoto Tatsuma)

"Ahahahahah! Where am I?...." Sakamoto looked around, spotting no one else he figured he was ditched into some place again. Luckily, he was in Edo— this time, he could take refuge at Gintoki's place.

"Ahahahaha! Guess I'll go stay at Kintoki's! Ahahahaha!" He laughed it off and made his way to his old friend's house. When Sakamoto arrived at Gintoki's place, he rang the doorbell many times but no one answered— so he did what everyone else would, enter the place.

"Kintoki! Ahahahaha! Ahahaha! Are you there?" Sakamoto now sat himself upon the couch, this was when the door to Gintoki's room opened and a half awake Gintoki walked out with an irritated face. "Tatsuma? What are you doing here in 4 in the morning?!" Gintoki was trying his best to hold his anger back and keep his voice low.

"Ahahahaha! Mutsu left me here all alone and I have no place to go to! Ahahahaha!" Sakamoto says as he then stood up, "So let me sleep here, Kintoki!" He says as he then walked inside Gintoki's room.

"O-Oi, wait! Tatsuma!!" Gintoki couldn't stop him in time. When Sakamoto entered Gintoki's room he saw two futons, "Oh? You have someone here with you, Kintoki?"

"Gin...What's all....the noise..." Sakamoto felt his heart skip a beat at the very familiar voice, soon enough, he sees a second figure rise up from the futon. It was (Y/N), rubbing her eyes tiredly and letting out a small yawn.

Her (E/C) eyes meet Sakamoto's blue ones. "Oh?...You look oddly familiar.." Sakamoto couldn't believe it, even her voice was the same. Right in front of him was a woman who looked exactly like an older version of the girl Sakamoto Tatsuma has in his heart. (Last Name) (First Name).

"(Y/N)?...." Sakamoto's sunglasses fell off as he took careful steps towards the woman who was half awake too. Tears were running down his eyes as he quickly hugged her. (Y/N) shot Gintoki a questioning look.

"It's Tatsuma." Gintoki explained as she grinned at Sakamoto. "Tatsuma! It's been a long time!" She greeted with her bright smile and Tatsuma just continued crying. "B-But, why are you crying?"

"I-I...I thought you were dead!" Sakamoto yells, he wasn't laughing. Sakamoto was serious. "It's been years and you haven't contacted me! What were you doing?!" Sakamoto scolded her. "I...I was working with Gin?"

"Wait— Gintoki, you met Tatsuma and you didn't tell him I was alive?!"

"I'm glad....I'm glad you're Alive and well."

And that— was how Sakamoto Tatsuma reunited with his beloved after years. He was still in love with her but also, he still hadn't confessed to her yet. Sakamoto went green with envy when he found out that silver permhead had been living with her, but he grew calm when he found out that Gintoki hasn't made a move on her yet too.

After that discovery, Sakamoto's visits to earth grew frequent. Often hanging out at the Yorozuya, he always went to (Y/N). He decided that it was enough he lost her once, so this time, he wasn't gonna let her slip from his fingers again.

"Hic!...Hic!"(Y/N) swayed side to side as she clung to Gintoki and Sakamoto, they had gone drinking again— courtesy of Sakamoto. "Tatsuma, I'll leave her in your care, go take the room. I'll sleep here." As soon as they made it home, Gintoki flopped down on the couch and fell asleep.

"Ahahahaha, Hold on (Y/N). I'll go get you some water, okay?"Sakamoto says as he laid her in on the futon carefully,watching the woman shift uncomfortably, he smiles softly as he went to get her water.

"(Y/N)-"Sakamoto cut himself off when he found her sitting on the bed, gazing at the window, watching the beautiful moon as it glowed brightly in the darkness. It was such a beautiful sight.

"Tatsuma, I like you."She mutters out in a small whisper letting her thoughts flow out freely, as her eyes were glued to the scenery outside. Sakamoto's eyes widened, the sunglasses falling off from his nose and to the floor as he carefully set the cup down on the table.

".....Just kidding, Did you actually believe that, Tatsuma? Ahahahah."After a while of silence, she followed up by laughing awkwardly as she gulped the water down.

"On a moonlit night like this, the words hidden deep in your heart flow out like a river of thoughts...so be careful,"She says turning her eyes to the ground as she buried herself under the covers turning her back to Sakamoto so as to avoid letting him get a glimpse of her red face. "But if you don't say it, you'll regret it."

Sakamoto reached his hand out to her, he was contemplating on whether he should go with the flow and confess his feelings, or keep it to himself. Letting unspoken words bury in the depths of his inner desires.

"(Y/N), listen....Ahahahaha, I know this ain't the right time but..." Sakamoto's hand rested on her. His voice getting low and soft. "I love you..."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened from his words. She was still listening to Sakamoto even if she refused to face him. "I know you like Kintoki. I don't mean to burden you with my feelings. I just wanted to let it out. Ahahahahah!" Sakamoto scratched the back of his neck nervously when he got no response.

Sakamoto stood up with a small sad smile. "I'll leave you to rest now..." he turns back, but then, he feels her grip his wrist.

"T-Tatsuma....I love you too!" (Y/N)'s eyes met with his. (Y/N) used too much force and had accidentally pulled Sakamoto down so now? He was hovering over her.

"W-What?..."

"I lied when I said I was joking." (Y/N) looked down. "I've always- always loved you! I don't like Gin one bit!" (Y/N) says as she casted her eyes away from Sakamoto. But as Sakamoto was on top of her, he could see every expression she made clearly.

Her eyes were shining with honesty and sincerity, not a hint of lie in them. Suddenly, he laughed. That heavenly laugh that she loved so much. "Ahahahaha! I'm glad!" He beams, as he nuzzled his face on her neck, hiding away from her gaze.

So as to hide the blush on his cheeks, he felt really happy. It was the first time Sakamoto had fallen in love and he was damn glad that it worked out. "I'm so glad...." He says, but when he turned to look at her she was already fast asleep.

"I love you, (Y/N)." Sakamoto smiles warmly at her sleeping face, placing a gentle kiss om her forehead he decided to sleep there by her side for the night.

————————————–——

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

This is bad. I've let you down. I'm sorry‐ Okita_SougoWaifu Hope you like it. Thanks for the request! Also– I'll make another Sakamoto one becoz I did a bad job with this so don't worry! ♥️♥️♥️ I'll work on another Sakamoto once I've finished the other request! ♥️♥️

Requests still open thom ♥️♥️♥️♥️