Holding Unto (Abuto)

Abuto sighs deeply, as he watched from the deck of the ship. They were on their way to Earth, for another mission. "Ah, it feels like it's been ages since I've gone on a mission." Kamui chirped beside him.

"I'm gonna let loose. Nothing can stop me, not even you, Abuto." Kamui happily laughs as Abuto sighed. "I figured so, Captain. But we should limit the damage this time, no unecessary fights." Abuto says lowly, propping his elbow to the railing he gazed at the scenery the beautiful country offered.

"Ah, when you get older life gets duller." Abuto sighed deeply, a frown settled on his face as he lazily slung his umbrella on his shoulder. Their ship landed in unfamiliar land and the fellow yato were starting to file out for the mission.

"Abuto, if you're lazing around, we'll leave you here!" Kamui yells as Abuto sighs, pushing himself away from the railings, he made his way to join the crew.

"Come on, Captain. The missions are the only thing that makes my life somehow tolerable."

----

"Where did Youpi run off to? Honestly, I feed that cat and it isn't even the least bit thankful to me!!" (Y/N) whined, running through the wide field in a deserted place. Her pet cat, named Youpi, had ran away when she tried to give it a bath.

Now she had to search for him, and finally give him a bath. Wiping the sweat from her head with her arm she sighed deeply as she panted and gasped for air.

"This damn cat really has no respect!!" She whined and then she bumped into a taller figure. "Oh, I'm sorry!!" She looked up to see a male with unruly brown hair. 'Oh....He's rather handsome.' (Y/N) thought while looking at him with wide eyes.

"Are you alright, young miss? Little girls like you shouldn't be messing around deserted places like this." Abuto grunted, placing a hand on her head to ruffle her hair since she was shorter than him.

"Little girl? Hey, I'm offended!!" (Y/N) yells at him, grabbing his hand and pushing it to the side. "I'm 33 years old you know!! Wait— Does that mean I look young? You know what, I feel pretty flattered right now. Ahahahah!!" (Y/N) laughed happily to herself.

Meanwhile Abuto raised an eyebrow at the woman. 'Must be a crazy woman. I better get away while I can.' Abuto sweat dropped as the woman places her hand on his shoulder.

"You're such a kind man....Thank you so much!" (Y/N) beams, "Uh right. I have to go." Abuto cleared his throat and briskly walled away while (Y/N) tilted her head to the side.

"Oh...I see." She nodded as Abuto walked away. "What a weird woman....For someone so old she looks pretty young, and she's got quite a pretty face." Abuto shrugged and hummed looking up at the sky with a bored gaze.

"What are you going on about since earlier, Abuto?" Kamui appeared by his side and Abuto flinched. "Nothing, Captain. Ahahahah, Let's go?" Abuto changed topic all of a sudden and moved away before Kamui could question him any further.

"I'm gonna let loose. Let's have some fun~" Kamui grinned darkly as he closed his umbrella— Abuto sighed at the sight. It meant more work for him if Kamui decided to make more damage than necessary.

30 minutes later, and the place was a huge mess. The small house was littered with all the stuffs thrown around messily. A few dead bodies lay here and there but it didn't bother them.

They were used to it. That's what happens on missions assigned to the 7th Division. "Meow~" A cat's mewl caught their attention. Kamui's hair tinged as he looked around. "Abuto, did you hear that?" Kamui asked as Abuto looked around nervously.