What I Want (Katsura Kotaro)

"....Oh, what do I do?...." (Y/N) sighs, face planting onto the table loudly. In her hand was a small notebook and a pen. "I still can't think of anything. Kotaro has done many things for me, I should atleast return the favour." She murmured softly, her eyes turning to the window.

(Y/N) was thinking of gifting Katsura something to show her appreciation and affection. The long haired male always surprised her with flowers and a few stuff sometimes, she wanted to do the same for him.

But after days and days of thinking, she still couldn't think of what to give him. "Oh, I know!" (Y/N) giggled, quickly lifting her head from the table.

"I can ask him for help!" (Y/N) beams happily as she jumped to her feet and scrambled out of her house in a second.

"....What do you want?!" Gintoki yelled, the moment he opened the door and saw the (H/C) woman standing there, he shut his door quickly as he could.

"Wha— Hey, open the door first, you idiot!!" She yelled, banging on the door with her fists while Gintoki was trying to keep it shut close. "No way!! I don't know what you're planning but I won't let you fool me!!" He yelled at her.

"....I've got a job for you." She mumbled out lowly and the door immediately opened. "This way, please~" He gestured to the living room and bowed politely.

"Tsk, it's all about the money, huh?"

"Hm...So in short, you want to get Zura a gift?" Gintoki lazily spoke, finger jammed in his nose digging for gold. "Yes, I've been thinking for days and I still can't decide what to get him!" (Y/N) nodded eagerly as he sighed.

"So? What's the job?"

"Help me find out what he likes and I'll pay you for your service!"

"Your wish is my command!" Gintoki saluted to her and she rolled her eyes. The man would do anything for money.

"So? What do we do now?" Gintoki picked his ears as he and (Y/N) strolled through the bustling town of Kabuki. (Y/N) hummed, taking out her small notepad to search for the list she had prepared beforehand.

"I have a couple of things in mind...But I don't think Kotaro would actually like it." (Y/N) says, Gintoki peeked over her shoulder to glance at the note and he sighed.

"Then, let's check out everything on there. That's fine right?" Gintoki asked her boredly and she pouted, "Wow, so I'm wasting money to have you accompany me check out gifts for Kotaro?" She said in disbelief.

"Hmph! Gin-san's time is precious! Come on!!" He stated, rubbing his finger on her shoulder.

"Ew! Gin, don't rub your boogers on me!!" She smacked his arm.

"Hm?....Oh, haha. That looks like (Y/N)." Katsura laughs to himself, he just came from Ikumatsu's Ramen Shop and stumbled upon (Y/N), who he easily recognized from the afar. "Oh, she's with someone that looks like Gintoki too! Ahahahah! What an amazing coincidence!" Katsura beamed happily to himself as he gracefully crossed his arms over his chest and nodded to himself.

".....Wait, isn't that (Y/N) and Gintoki?!" His eyes widened as realization slapped him across the face. He quickly hid behind a telephone pole, carefully popping his head out to glance at the two.

"A-Are they on a date?! I-Is she cheating on me with Gintoki?!" He gasped dramatically, feeling the hurt from the betrayal right down to his soul. "B-But I always spoil her and make her happy.....What would she find displeasing in me?" Katsura chimed, placing a finger on his chin.

"And what does Gintoki have that I don't? For the record, between the two of us, I have the better hair." He huffed, flipping his hair over his shoulder. Then he noticed them moving away, "This," He murmured lowly, "I must investigate!!" He determinedly says as he started following the two.