The Place I Belong (Sakamoto Tatsuma)

Sakamoto pulled out a small, photograph from the pocket of his clothes, a small sorrow filled smile etched on his lips as he stared longingly at the (H/C) haired girl smiling happily in the photo. Suddenly he felt Mutsu tap his shoulder making him jump in surprise.

"You said you really needed to go to Earth today. We're here." Mustu says as Sakamoto quickly hid the picture and laughed. "Ahahahah! Is that so? Then, you're all free to do whatever you want until tomorrow!" Sakamoto yells before he made his way out

Mutsu tilted her head in wonder, before they arrived at Edo, Sakamoto was acting strange. Usually he'd be loud and noisy, but the day before, he was all quiet and silent. It was like he was in mourning. It wasn't very Sakamoto-like.

"Was that a picture?...." She wondered out loud but then she shrugged it off, it was his own problem.

Sakamoto trudged along a dusted path, towards a lone grave that stood under a huge tree. Sakamoto smiles lowly, placing a bouquet of white lillies on the tombstone before he sat down and placed his hands together.

"How are 'ya doing there, (Y/N)? Ahahahah...I miss you!" Sakamoto was forcing himself to be happy, as he stared at the engraved name with sad eyes. "I've been doin' fine here. Doing business from everywhere. Space is beautiful just like how you imagined! I just wish you were here with me to see it all..." He sighs, the smile dropped from his lips as he scowled.

"It isn't fair to leave me here alone. I know you get lonely so I brought some alcohol! Ahahahaha! Let's drink together, (Y/N)!" Sakamoto placed two cups down, he filled them both with alcohol. Then, he clinked the glasses together before he drank on his cup.

He looked up at the clear blue sky with a genuine smile. "I miss ya too much."

It was almost afternoon when he decided to go back. But since he was in Edo, he figured he should go visit his good friend Kintoki as well.

Swaying with every step he took, he plowed through the streets of Edo, this was when he unexpectedly bumped into the shoulder of a smaller frame. "I'm sorry." Her voice was painfully familiar, soft yet smooth and angelic.

It was short, but he could smell her fragrance when she passed by him. A mix of vanilla filled his nostrils, no doubt it was her scent. He knew that anywhere, he could tell it was her scent alone. Sakamoto's eyes shot up as he looked around for her. He sobered up quick with just that small encounter of fate.

"It was her. I'm not hallucinating." Sakamoto looked down with a clenched fist. "It was definitely her. She's here...I...I can feel it!" He grit his teeth as he quickly ran towards the female figure he saw.

He chased her like a madman, bumping and pushing the people aside he hurriedly grabbed the female's wrist and turned her around. Sakamoto was breathing raggedly, he couldn't have been wrong.

But when the woman turned around, he was faced with an unfamiliar face. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" The woman let out a scream as Sakamoto's eyes widened. He quickly let go of her hand and laughed.

"Ahahahah! Sorry, I mistook you for someone!'' Sakamoto says as the woman huffed in annoyance and walked away. Sakamoto frowned, his eyes never failed him.

"Tatsuma? What, you here to wreck our house again?" Gintoki picked his nose as Sakamoto sat opposite of him. Gintoki went quiet when he saw that serious look on Sakamoto's face. Sakamoto never looked that serious.