🌹 PROLOGUE 🌹

Tor

Tor

Phoenix Scott is a tattooed beauty.
Forced to leave her town at a young age with her younger sister to live with their mother, now at 23 she has returned to operation n up her dream shop. A tattoo parlour. Little did she know that her past was about to catch up with her.

•••••••••••••••

Before the age of 9 I used to live with both my parents, we were the type of family that wasn't rich. We were poor. My father worked as hard as he could to keep food on the table for my mother, my younger sister and I. I never blamed my father for my parents break up even though my mother always said it was his fault. I had been sitting in the treehouse the sat between my house and next doors house, my best friends house. Alison and I meet when I had just moved in a few years before I turned 9, I had climbed up the treehouse when I saw her sitting there crying. When I had asked her what happen she told me her mother had died.

I felt sorry for the girl, she was my age and to be honest at the time I wouldn't know what I would've done without my mother. When she told me about her mother I hugged her and told her that everything would be okay because she had her father and her older brother to help her through this tough time. We immediately became best friends. Every day we hanged out whether it was at school or while we were home, Alison became like another sister to me.

Tristan Donnelly was the overprotected big brother that Alison had, he was 7 years older than us and was following in his father's footsteps in joining the motorcycle club. Armoured Beasts. So Tristan became a prospect and dropped out of school. Even though he was years older than me I may or may not have had a little crush on him...

I had just turned 9 years old when my parents started to fight, I was outside playing with my sister when my mother started to scream at the top of her lungs at my father. Every day this went on and on and we even could hear it when we stayed over the night at Alison's house and when it upset my little sister Anastasia it upset me.

It was on a Thursday when my mother came knocking on next doors house. Tristan answered the door when she barged inside looking for me and my sister "Hey lady you can't just walk in here.." he started to say but she ignored him and grabbed my arm and Anastasia's arm before dragging us out of the house. Alison rushed after us along with her brother trying to stop her. As my mother dragged us to the car, we were scared we didn't know what was happening, but when I saw my father begging for her not to take us I knew from then we was leaving without him.

My sister was crying so much she was coughing, I held onto mine as I watched my father, my best friend and her brother getting smaller and smaller as my mother drove away.

From that day on my sister became mute and I barely talked.

For the rest of our childhood years, our mother remarried to a rich guy who had everything. Mansions, flashy cars, gold jewellery and he tried to buy us things but I never wanted things like that. My father taught us if we wanted something nice we had to work hard to get it. My sister and I tried for months to keep in contact with our dad but when our mother saw us talking to him on the phone she immediately got a restraining order put upon him.