B4/C23

•••••••

Kitana

After staying low at the clubhouse with Rebecca for a few days I realised I hadn't seen Tank, he didn't go on the run with Snake, Ace and Hacks, while the others went on another run. Which was weird because he is the RC (Road Captain) of the MC. I asked around but no one had seen him which was making me worried, so I went to see if he was in his dorm room but when I knocked and walked inside he wasn't there. I looked around hoping to see if anything could give me a clue and that's when I saw a photo of him standing next to a lady and a little girl he held his arms. His wife and daughter.

He looked so happy in the photo standing with them, they were his whole world but now he only had the club.

Placing the photo frame back on the counter I closed the door behind me and walked out of the clubhouse towards my car, I knew every few days he would go see them so I headed in the direction of the cemetery.

I hadn't been here for years, it just broke my heart, even more, knowing my father wasn't coming back to us, to me. So I parked the car in the parking lot and took a deep breath and let it go before I got out of the car, not seeing his motorbike here I still wanted to make sure.

When I got to their graves, he wasn't here only two bundles of fresh flowers leaning against each name stone. Amelia Michaels 'loving wife and mother, will be missed dearly' and Frankie Michaels 'loving daughter, will be missed dearly' i read over each name stone. I sighed, running a hand through my hair as I hear the rumble of the thunder roll over me as the sky turned dark.

As I went back to my car I couldn't bring myself to go see my father's grave, I just couldn't yet... I sighed when I got into my car the rain started to pour down, I pulled out my phone and called Juliet.

"Hey, baby everything okay?" She asks when she answered.

"Yeah can you send through Tanks home address he isn't here"

"That's weird, yeah I'll send it through let me know if you find him"

"Will do thanks," I tell her before I hung up, Juliet had the kids today at the clubhouse while everyone else had work. My phone dinged with a message from Juliet, so I put it into google maps and took off towards the location. It was like the neighbourhood that I grew up in, white picket fences, brought green lawns etc. When I got to the address Juliet gave me I saw the US flag proudly swinging in the breeze from the porch, it just looked like an all Armenian family two-story house but Tanks bike wasn't in the driveway like I thought it would be but I still made my way up the little steps to the front door.

I knocked but no one answered.

But in my gut, something told me something was wrong and I had to go look. I looked to see if the door was unlocked and it was so I called out for Tank but again no one answered. Looking around the place it was set beautifully it was like he hadn't changed a thing about it except with a few beer bottles on the coffee table.

"Tank! It's Kitana" I called out but nothing. I looked into each room, he still kept his daughter's room set up making my breath get caught in my throat but that wasn't the only thing that did when I got to the master bedroom tears started to slip down my cheeks. It looked like Tank was sleeping peacefully but when I got closer his skin was pale, his lips were blue and his eyelids were dark. When I reached for his hand it was cold to touch closing my eyes flashes of my old father took over and that was when I knew..

Tank held two photos in his hand, they were his wedding day and a birthday party for his little girl. Biting my lip I pulled out my phone walking out of his room trying to hold it together 

"911 what's your emergency?"

*****

I watched as the paramedics pushed Tank out of his house as I leaned against the post, I had to contact Juliet and she was just pulling up when they loaded him into the back of the ambulance, while everyone else on the street out to look what was going on. I could see on their faces shock, worry and sadness.

 "Oh, shit" I heard her say when she saw the black body bag. "What happened?" She asks me when she finally walks over to me.

"I found him like that... He was sick"

"What?"

"He was sick and didn't want to tell the club because they were already busy with shit." I wiped angrily away the tears but more just fell.

"Oh baby," Juliet says wrapping her arms around me as I laid my head on her shoulder. "He was a very stubborn man, he knew what was best for the club" but I just sobbed "you found your father like that too didn't you?" I nodded my head to her question I couldn't get either of them out of my head as I kept my eyes closed.

Tank was a father figure in the club and since the guys were on a run they hadn't heard the news yet, only that Tank had gone MIA. They were going to be crushed once they heard the news but it had to be done and Juliet was the one to do it along with the organising of the funeral. When it came to things like this she was always there willing to help anyone that needed the help. As we watched the ambulance drive away I sunk to the floor as I sat on the steps to Tank's house while Juliet started to make phone calls, this was going to hurt the club. This was only going to make the guys weak because at the end of the day they had just lost a brother, a father and there wasn't anything anyone could have done. 

Cancer will always be evil. 

It doesn't care that you have family or if you are alone, once you have it you can never get rid of it. Cancer will always be around no matter what.

 Cancer will always be around no matter what

••••••
-------
Enjoy!

RIP TANK! 💔