B6/C2

••••••

Sasha

I was pissed.

I was so angry I was at the point that I wanted to go back into that hospital and hit Tyrone all over again. I couldn't believe he had the guts to show his face after what he did. Mel was in critical condition all because they fought, if I lost my sister all because of him I would lose it for sure.

I struggled out of Ace's arms before turning to him and hitting his chest. "Why did you bring me out here?" I yelled at him.

"Jesus fucking christ Sash calm down if you kept going the security guards would have come and took you away and you wouldn't be able to see your sister." stopping my hands in his, I looked up at him before stepping back. I ran my hands through my dark hair. It felt yuck and I knew I needed a shower but I didn't want to leave Mel by herself.

"You can't go around hitting people"

"When it involves my sister, yes I can," I tell Ace as I pace up and down. "What are you doing here?" I asked Ace as he stood there with his hands in his jean pockets, he hadn't changed a bit over the years, still handsome as ever. Still giving that pantie dropper smile, that made you melt whenever you see it.

As he was about to say something I looked over his shoulder when I heard my name being called to see Tyrone walking over to me but Ace stepped in front of me. "What do you want Tyrone?" I asked him once he was close enough.

"I want to come and say that I'm sorry"

"You're sorry. My sister is in the fucking hospital and you're sorry. Because of you, she's in a coma!" I stepped around Ace before I pushed Tyrone back.

"You don't understand"

"About what? That you two fight like every day. That you can't keep it in your pants for more than a day?!"

"That's because she keeps hanging out with the wrong people, she's going to get herself locked up again or worse!" Tyrone says getting in my face but before Ace could push him back I do it myself.

"She doesn't hang out with them anymore, what the hell are you even talking about?" I snapped but Tyrone looked behind me at Ace, who shook his head chuckling.

"Fuck off man," Ace says standing so close behind me I could feel his chest against my back.

"Ace's club would never Mel."

"No? Well, look at what they did to you? You were left to be a single mum because one of these white trash bikers couldn't step up to be a father. They are just going to kick you to the curb when they find out that Dakota is theirs" He said, making me tear up, I couldn't believe he had said that. "Oh and what about you nearly killing yourself huh? Who was there for you when you needed someone? Definitely not the guy you were in love with, where was he?"

"Fuck you!" I growled out pushing him back. "You don't know shit, Tyrone!"

"Yeah, baby girl I do, wherever you and Mel go you will always bring trouble." He says shaking his head. "Whatever Sash I am over it"

"Going back to your homies or is it the girl you've been fucking behind my sisters back?!" I saw the anger in his eyes but he holds up his hands and backs away before getting into his car and driving out of the parking lot of the hospital. I hung my head wiping the tears before I turned back to face Ace, his hands were clenched into fists and I knew he was angry.

"What was he talking about?" Ace asked as he stood there in front of me.

But I didn't know what to say, I didn't know how I was going to explain everything to him. So I was a coward and turned on my heels and walked away but I didn't get very far as Ace grabbed my arm spinning me to face him "What was he talking about Sash?" he asked once again but I looked away from him shaking my head. "Answer me!" he growled, making me jump out of my skin.

He let's go of my arm, taking a step back when Hacks and Dee walk out of the hospital with Dakota "That's why you left isn't it? You got pregnant by one of the guys?" he asks looking at me with disgust in his eyes, I shook my head no.

"No Ace..."

"Then what Sasha because I am now dying to fucking know why the fuck you packed your shit and skipped town."

I looked away towards Dee who slightly nodded at her "A few days before I left I went to the doctor because I wasn't feeling well, could barely keep food down and was sleeping all the time. I found out that I was already 9 weeks pregnant and I knew you didn't want to be held down because you said so yourself, so I left.." I tell him but he looks at me confused. "What I am trying to say, is that I was pregnant with your baby."

"Yeah right," he scoffs. "It's probably one of the guys. Who is it? Gunner? Bull? Oh wait is it Jokers?" he jokes which made me pissed off. "You probably don't even know who that kid belonged to"

I walked straight up to him and slapped him across the face, making his head turn to the side "How dare you say that about me! You know god damn right I wasn't fucking anyone else but your fucking ass! Dakota is your son!" I yelled at him, I was breathing heavily, my hands were clenched into fists by my side. I was tired and I needed sleep, I don't think I was able to stay up any longer so I turned on my heels and made my way over to Dee asking her if she could take me and Dakota home.

•••••
-------
Enjoy!