B4/C24

••••••

Snake

Hacks and I carried the crates to the van as the prospects got the rest, I looked over to see Ace on the phone with someone, he was running his hand over his head as he spoke to whoever it was. "Doesn't look good" I heard Hacks say from beside me, giving a nod in agreement because when Ace turned to face us I knew something was wrong.

As the prospects continued with loading the crates into the van Hacks and I walked over to Ace "we will be home as soon as we can" he tells whoever he was on the phone too, he sighs putting his phone in his pocket. "That was Juliet, she said something happened to Tank." I could tell Ace was holding back but then he sighed "his dead.."

"What are you talking about?" Hacks asked him.

"He was at the old house and when she got there the ambulance was there carrying him away, " Ace says, I closed my eyes for a moment before opening them and running my hands down my face. "Kitana found him, man" I sighed knowing this would be the top of the icing for her before she broke down and shut everything off, I needed to get home and fast. I kept quiet for the remainder of the day knowing I needed to be here but at home, my girl was probably crying her eyes.

As Ace and Hacks were checking the warehouse I remained at my bike leaning against it as I just stared at the dirt that was under my feet, I could hear what the prospects were talking about. "Do you know who that chick is with the little girl? She's hot man along with her friends" I heard the new prospect say.

"That's Kitana, she's an old lady," the other prospect says, standing up straight I walk over to them.

"To who? I bet I'll show her a better time" I was already pissed off but this guy was going overboard.

"To me" I growled out making both prospects jump, making the new guy spin around fast looking like he had seen a ghost, my hands were clenched into a fist before I slammed it into his face knocking him into the side of the van.

"I-I'm sorry," he says but as I got into his face Ace stops me.

"Calm down man. Come on we're down here" Ace says pushing me away back towards the bikes. "You need to cool it before you ride home, otherwise we would be having two funerals, don't break your girls heart even more man," he says patting me on the shoulder before heading back over to the prospects, I sighed as I swung my leg over the bike, my hand hurt from punching the fucker it was already started to get red. Pulling on my helmet and covering my nose and mouth with my bandana ready and waiting for the rest of the guys to be ready to go.

*****

After dealing with everything for the day, we were pulling into the compound. It was quiet and tense everyone by now knew what had happened to Tank, as I walked through the doors of my clubhouse I looked around but I couldn't see the girl I was looking for. "She's in your room" I looked to see Juliet standing there looking like a mess knowing she would be planning everything I kissed her cheek and rushed down the hall to my dorm.

Closing the door behind me I saw Kitana lying on the bed, she was curled up into a ball crying her eyes out. So I took off my boots, my leather kutte and climbed into bed behind her, wrapping my arms around her pulling her closer to me but Kitana turns to me lays her head into my chest. Having a hard grip on my shirt, I rubbed my hand up and down her back underneath her shirt that she wearing I had to close my eyes as I felt some of the jagged scars on her back but I didn't care I pulled her closer letting her cry it all out.

"My life so fucked up" Kitana mumbles as I pushed her hair out of her face noticing that she was looking up at me watching, a tear drips down I softly wipe it away. "If something happens to you, I don't think.."

"Nothing will happen to me baby," I tell her kissing her before leaning my forehead against hers.

"Why wouldn't he just have the treatment..."

"What treatment..?" I asked her she sat up making me sit up with her.

"Tank had cancer... He didn't want to tell the club because with everything going on.."

"Did he tell you?" I asked her but she shook her head no.

"I knew the signs because my dad went through the same thing," she says wiping her face rid of the tears leaning her head on my shoulder as I slipped my hand into hers as I held her hand. "He didn't say it but I knew he wanted to be with his girls"

Tank was a stubborn man but he was always there for you no matter what. He was the father figure in the club, everyone looked up to him but now that he was gone no one would ever be able to replace him.

*******

Kitana POV

It was nearly a week since Tank had passed away.

Today was the funeral for Tank, Juliet had arranged all of it knowing what he wanted. The clubhouse had been very quiet leading up to this very day where they laid a brother, a father, a club member to rest. I had been watching people walk around the place, the old ladies were trying to keep the children happy and also making sure that their man ate something. Phoenix was walking on eggshells around Tor, he had already smashed everything he could before Big Bass and Joker took him to his dorm but he had also yelled at her when she was trying to make him eat. 

It broke my heart watching it happen but I knew deep down he didn't mean it, Tor was the angriest out of everyone.

Now all he did was sit in the room they held church not talking to anyone as he drank, but today Phoenix matched her way into that room and told him to go get in the shower. Knowing she wasnt going to back down today he went and did what he was told by his old lady.

I wore a simple black dress with my black flat shoes, I haven't worn a dress in ages not since.. my dad died.. Once I was done pulling my hair up into a low messy but nice bun I switched off the light to the bathroom, I had gotten Rebecca dressed before me so she was with Alison and Juliet. So now I had to get Snake ready who was sitting on the bed holding his head in his hands, today was going to be hard for everyone. I slowly moved over to him lightly taking his hands away from his face, when I lifted his face it was all red and his eyes were puffy. This was the first time I saw Snake break down, he had been so strong but I knew it would catch up to him eventually and it seemed today was that day.

"You need to get dress, we need to leave soon," I tell him wiping away the tear that fell, he was sitting in just his boxers as that was the only thing he could do after his shower this morning. "You have to be strong babe," I tell him as he wrapped his hands around my bare legs as his forehead lays on my stomach but with a nod of his head he let go of me and I stepped away handing him his clean black jeans, along with a black button-up shirt. Each of the guys wore going to wear a blue tie in remembrance of Tank along with a red armband around their upper arm, meaning a loss of a fallen brother and their leather kutte.

When Snake was trying to tie his tie, he couldn't do it with his hands shaking. I walked over to him moving his hands away from the tie before I lined it up and did it myself. When I was done I looked up at him giving him a small smile, he needed me today so when he wrapped his arms around me and laid his forehead against mine I couldn't help but fall for this guy even more.

Once everyone was ready to go the guys staddled up on their bikes as they were going to lead the convoy, Tor was in the front leading the whole thing. The girls, kids I piled into two cars as we would be behind everyone else, the last one at the end. When I looked out the window having my arms around Rebecca the sky was dark and cloudy the weather wasn't going to stay away while we said our goodbyes.

••••••
--------
Enjoy!