B3/C26

••••••••

Head over to EliorRose for more about Banshee & her MC!

Gunner

"Damn man she got you good didn't she," Ace says chuckling to himself as I glare at him. "Why were you two fighting anyway?"

"She had found out who Pearl had given Kitana's sister to," I tell them all, I noticed that Snakes hands turned into fists.

"What did she found?" Tor asks when I looked at him he had worried all over his face.

"The Comptons have her and your sister wants to go after them"

"Like hell she is!" Tor growls out before ending the meeting and storming out of the room grabbing his phone out of the box when all the guys walked out into the main room he held the phone to his ear. "I swear to god Alison pick up your fucking phone" he growls out. I quickly grabbed mine out of the box when he went to call Phoenix I decided to try myself but nothing it just rang out.

"Tor.., Ms Juliet left this you," says a new prospect, he was shaking in his shoes when I looked at him he went to run off but Tor told him to stay.

"What did say tell you?" He asks him.

"S-she said that it was Old Lady business"

"Old lady business... " he mumbles before handing the note over to me for me to read.

With Alison don't worry we will be safe.
Call you soon x
Juliet & all the girls.

I was walking out of the clubhouse when I heard Tor yell to Hacks to track their phones. I swung my leg over my bike and pulled on my helmet waiting for Tor, Big Bass and Tank to do the same. My cheek still stung from when Alison slapped my face, I knew I deserved it after what I had said to her earlier. I felt like shit for doing that and have no sleep wasn't helping but that is no excuse for what I had said.

Truth is I was worried, afraid, scared that I might lose my sister or my old lady to the people who had kidnapped Syntana. If I did lose them, I wouldn't be me anymore I would have died along with them. I would go Nomad for sure.

As we pulled up to Tor family home I felt something was off, something wasn't right. Looking around Alison's truck wasn't here and nor was Phoenix's car but Juliet's SUV was. When Tor went side calling out the girls names, Mr Scott pulled into the driveway next door. "Their not here!" Tor growled out and punched the wall next to him when I stepped into the house, I had to duck my head because I was that fucking tall. Tor's phone started to ring when he answered it putting it on loudspeaker he growled "you have better have found them Hacks"

"Their phones track to your house," Hacks says as I snapped my head up, I quickly made my way towards Alison's room looking around I noticed some things were out of place then I looked in her draws and her wardrobe.

"Fuck sake. Tor!" I yelled out when he came running into the room "Alison's duffel bag is gone same with some of her clothes." I tell him, it was like it happened all over again when she packed her things and left.

"These women will be the death of me.." Tor mumbles before continuing to speak with Hacks "can you trace their cars, Alison's truck and Phoenix's muscle."

"On it, boss call you when I have something" he hangs up before leaving me alone in her room, I picked up a photo frame that held a photo of me and her in bed, I was asleep when she took this, I was lying my head on her chest. She kept the monster tamed, the monster that desired his woman but because she wasn't here he wanted out I could feel him crawling at me.