B2/C4

•••••••

Anastasia

The night of the big fight.

I was sitting on the bench in the changing room as I had my headphones on playing my music loud as Troy was wrapping my hands up in tape. Once he was done he pointed to the punching bag for me to warm up my body.

Daryl had found out what had happened at school and he immediately started to text me about it. To be honest, I was over talking about it. So I hit the girl who bullied me. So what? Then he went on to ask me if it was the same girl who I had the 'fight' with a few weeks ago when he asked me how I managed to get the cuts on my face. I just stopped texting him after that I couldn't answer him I didn't want to keep lying to him, he didn't deserve that. I was a piece of shit to start doing it to him.

Breathing heavily when Troy walks over to me, stopping the bag for me. I took off the headphones before he told me that it was time to go. Dressed in shorts and a sports bra we walked down the hall towards the entrance of the warehouse we're the crowd was geared up ready to go, ready to see a fight tonight.

As I walked out I kept my head down but I could hear people calling my name, my sister and dad were in the crowd tonight closer to the ring. Once I stepped into the ring I saw them both giving me a thumbs up with a smile at me as I rolled my arms and neck bouncing from one foot to the other.

"Frankie" was called out by the announcer I watched as a girl stepped into the ring with a scowl on her face it was like she was trained to hate me. Probably was...

As the bell rang she instantly rushed towards me throwing a few punches as I ducked down out of the way I knew she was about the play this dirty. I could hear people yell and I had to push them outta my head I had to stay focus on what she was going to do next.

Every punch or kick she made it tired her out, I was able to duck out of the way most of the time but there were times where she did manage to hit me. Sweating like crazy I slammed my foot into her chest making her stumble backwards a bit, I stepped forward before I punched her in the left cheek and then uppercut her in the chin making her stumble backwards into the ropes. Now it came me the opportunity to roundhouse kick her again in the face breaking her nose, it poured out with blood as she came good again pushing herself off the ropes Frankie wiped her blood off onto her arm.

I knew it knocked her around a bit because she was stumbling but still was able to punch but now that her actions were slower it was easy to move out of the way. I dodge out of the way again but I was able to jump onto her back putting her in a chokehold I squeezed hard, she scratched at my arms but I knew I had to hold on tightly because she slams down onto her back and because I was on her back it hurt me. I groaned out in pain not realising anything or anyone around me but the opponent in my arms. Frankie was making me bleed as she scratched me but then she threw her elbows in my ribs so I squeezed hard to the point where she had blacked out.

I finally let go once she went limp in my arms, the crowd cheered so loud it was shaking the whole ring under my body. I had to have help to pull her off of me, I had become weak but Troy my coach helped me to my feet wrapping his arm around my waist as my arm was around his neck. Once I was able to stand he gave me my water bottle as I stepped down from the ring I was sipping my water but I stopped immediately when I saw him standing there with an angry look in his eyes.

******

Daryl 'Big Bass'

We were on our way home from a run we had to go on up north. Tank had heard that there was an underground fighting ring around town and Tor wanted to go check it out see if we could do some business but when we got there, there was a fight already in action. Girl on girl. Which some of the boys loved so as they got closer I followed behind Tor as he went to look for the owner. I couldn't help watch the fight they both happen to be really good but as Tor spoke to the owner of the place I overheard them say something "I'm sorry what did you say?" I ask the bloke.

"Mute she is one of our best fighters only came here about 2-3 months ago now. She's in the ring now, she's up against Frankie." The owner says nodding to the ring when I looked over both girls were on the ground of the ring. I walked closer to the ring to catch a glimpse of what they looked like and since I saw tattoos it made me wonder...

The girl who went by Mute was the winner, winning by choking her opponent out in a headlock but when I saw who had stepped out of the ring I was pissed. I was so angry it was to the point where I was shaking. As she saw me her eyes met mine and I knew that she was in trouble. So this was her little secret. She fought... But what pissed me off was that she lied to me thinking she got into a fight at college... I shook my head before backing up and turning away from her, Tor tried to stop me as I walked past him but it was no use. I just kept going, over the crowd I could hear my name being called but I didn't stop till I got to my bike.

Once my helmet was on I started the bike as Anastasia came running out of the warehouse barefoot she called out my name which I knew would have hurt her throat but I didn't care right now. I just rode away.

I had to get away for a bit before I lost it.

••••••
-----------
Enjoy!