B6/C6

••••••

Ace

It was just after 3 am when we pulled into the town that was just a 30 minutes ride to the Red Jokers clubhouse. "They're on the move Tor!" Hacks yelled out when we had stopped to catch our breaths, taking a break as we all stood around. "They took Dakota" 

"Alright, Big Bass, Joker, Colt and myself will take the clubhouse. The rest of you take down the van, we meet back here when you are done!" Tor yelled out before we took off in different directions. Hacks knew where to go so Snake, Gunner and I followed him, it didn't take long before we came up to a black van going down a side road. Riding up to it I could barely see the Red Joker logo on the side of the van since it was still dark out but I could still make out the joker.   

So we took off faster than the van but stopped half a mile down the road blocking it so the van had to stop and when it did the guys in the front of the van looked scared. “Turn the van off and step out” Gunner yells out, but they didn’t move. Snake and I moved around to each side pulling the doors open, aiming our weapons in their face before we dragged the guys out when I looked at their patches on their kuttes they were prospects. 

Snake and I pulled the prospects over to the side of the road while Hacks and Gunner went to check in the back of the van. “He’s not here!” Gunner yelled out making me snap my head up.

“Where is the little boy?” I grabbed one of the prospects by the collar of his shirt and kutte.

“I-I have no idea what you are talking about?” he was shaking.

“Don’t fucking lie to me, where is the little boy that your club took!” I growled at him.

“He's back at the clubhouse. Someone had tipped the pres off saying a group of unknown bikers had rolled into town so they told us to get into the van and drive, like a decoy" the other prospect says.

“What did they want with him?” Hacks asked him once they came over.

“They knew you were looking into their systems,” he said looking at me “They have some shady shit going on and you found out about it” 

“What are you talking about?” I asked him.

“You hacked into their system…” he says looking from me to everyone standing around them. I looked over at Hacks and sighed heavily.

“Get him on the phone and get them to the club now,” I tell Hacks, he knew who I was talking about. I hadn’t seen my twin brother in years, once he left for college we just grew apart.

“What do we do about these two?” Snake asked we knew exactly what to do with them. Follow Tor orders. End all Red Jokers so that's what happened, we watched them and their van burned into the dawn of the morning. I was the first to get back on my bike and ride towards the Red Jokers clubhouse, we could hear gunshots in the distance so I revved my bike and went faster with the guys following behind. 

Once we were just outside the gates of the Red Jokers clubhouse, we could see Tor and Big Bass hanging up taking cover from the bullets flying out of the clubhouse. We take cover as well when they start aiming for us, “He wasn't in the van, the prospect told us that someone had tipped them off about us coming!” I yelled over the sound of the gunfire. 

“Go around the back with Joker!” Tor yells back, giving him a nod before grabbing Joker and pulling him with me keeping low to the floor as we make our way around the outside. I climbed over the fence before Joker threw over his bag for me to catch, it was his bag of ‘toys’ that what he called it but it was only just a bag filled with his explosives. One thing about Joker was he loved blowing up things. 

“Hurry your ass up man!” I yelled out when I finally saw Joker climbing over the fence. 

“Yeah yeah, fucking hold on,” he says before jumping down and taking his bag off me, I pulled out my gun as we rushed through the back door, stopping every few feet for Joker to hook up the explosives shooting everyone who wore the Red Joker patch on their backs. 

We got to a staircase that went down to the basement but I could hear cries coming from down there, so I rushed down the steps and through a door to see Dakota sitting on the floor in the corner covering his ears. I put my gun away out of his sight when he hears me calling for him he slowly looks up “Holy shit he does look like you” I heard Joker say before I sent him a look to shut up, Dakota uncovers his ears.

“Hey bud, we’re here to take you home,” I told him once I kneeled. 

“Home to mummy?” His tears fell, I nodded my head yes. He slowly stands up hesitating to wrap his arms around my neck. I stand up following Joker up to the stairs to the main floor. 

“Don’t look bud” I told Dakota when we started to walk out so he tucked his head into my neck, Joker wanted to make sure things were set up right before he hit the button. Once I got back to the guys the shooting had stopped, the Red Joker’s president said on his knees looking all beat up and bloody. I sat Dakota in the van that our prospects drove here in “This is my best friend, his name is Snake and will help patch you okay” I tell Dakota who looked so scared but he gave me a nod.

“Who gave you the tip that we were coming?” Tor asked the Red Jokers president.

“The one who had been hacking into my system seems like you have a rat in your club” The Red Jokers president looked at me, making me frown till I remembered that the prospects that we killed earlier had told us the same thing. Tor and Big Bass looked back over their shoulders but I shook my head no, knowing they knew I couldn’t hack into anything.

“So that gave you the right to take my club members' kid?” Tor asked him as I stared at him with hate in my eyes.

“He has information about what I was doing!" The guy growled out. 

"And what were you doing?" Big Bass asked, folding his arms across his chest but the guy wouldn't say, so as Joker came walking out of the club with a smile on his face Tor had shot the Red Joker president. 

"She's ready to go boys, let's blow this son of a bitch up!" Joker yells out, we all got ready to go but I wanted to drive the van to see how Dakota was so I pulled one of the prospects aside handing him my helmet.

"You scratch it, you repair it and die. Got it?" I tell him, making him nod his head fast before taking the helmet. I walked over to the van and got into the driver's seat as the other prospect sat in the back with Dakota upfront. I pulled off my hoodie and gave it to Dakota giving him a soft smile "ready to see your mummy bud?" I asked him before he nodded his head yes. 

"Can..can we get McDonald's?"

•••••••
---------
Enjoy!