B3/C20

••••••••

Phoenix

As I walked into Tristan's house I felt a headache start to form I placed my hands upon the countertop of the island in the kitchen as I just stare at it, I felt the lump in my throat before I knew it tears were flowing down my face. I cried for the pain I have been through over the years, I cried for my sister, I cried for everything that had gone wrong because of my stepfather. I felt Tristan wrap his arms around me mumbling in my ear that I was going to be okay, everything was okay. It was all over.

And it was all over.

I felt like I could breathe again like the weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

I turned in Tristan's arms placing my hands on his chest as I looked up at him and he looked down at me, I loved this man with all my heart and soul. I lightly touch his cheek running my fingers lightly over his lips as he leans into my touch leaning down to lean his forehead against mine. "I love you, baby, with all my heart," I mumbled as he pulled me closer to his body I smiled when he did.

"I love you too sweetheart. I have something to ask her" he says "We have had our ups and downs, our little fights but at the end of the day I would risk my life every day for you just to see your beautiful warm smile. I was given this before dad died but I've been carrying it around for a while looking for the right time and then you were in the hospital" he sighs as I bite my lip I watch him reach into his club jacket pulling out a little black velvet box dropping to one knee I gasp as my hand went to my mouth "Phoenix Scott will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" Tristan asks looking up at me.

I didn't have to think about it, my heart was beating so fast as I nodded my head "yes 1000x yes" I tell him he pulls out the beautiful ruby red diamond ring sliding it onto my finger before standing up. I jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist slamming my lips against his hungrily, he chuckles while holding me up in his arms stroking my thigh with his thumb. We pulled away from each other I was starring into his eyes "take me to bed and love me" I whisper to him.

"Yes ma'am"

*******

Anastasia pov

When we got back to the clubhouse I hopped off the bike leaving Big Bass at the bike I could hear him calling my name but I didn't stop till I got to the gym. No one was around I had the tiny gym to myself so I pulled off my shirt leaving me in my sports bra and leggings. Turning on the music while wrapping my hands up in tape, I shook my body parts before I walked over to the punching bag. I had been feeling like shit for a few weeks now but I have told myself that it was just the anxiety of having my stepfather looking for my sister and me.

I have tried to keep myself as calm as possible but nothing was working not even hitting this god damn punching bag. My body was sore and I felt exhausted, shaking out my arms once again as I jumped from one foot to the next.

For hours I have been down here trying to tell myself that I am okay now, that it was all over but nothing was stopping the tears. I nearly jumped outta my skin when I see Juliet Daryl's mother standing in front of me I didn't even realize that the music had been turned off "you need to rest baby" she says stopping the bag when I stop punching it.

"Your old man is worried about you baby, what's going on?" She asks me pulling me over to the benches to unwrap my hands. "You look like your about to pass out"

"I feel so exhausted.." I tell her as she watches me for a minute.

"Have you been eating?"

I shook my head no "I can barely keep anything down.." I whispered out to her making her mumble something under her breath.

"Come with me. You're going to eat because you need something in your stomach then I want you to lay and rest." Juliet says grabbing my hand leads me along towards the kitchen. I could smell something being made I had to cover my nose because it started to make me gag Juliet looked over at me but I couldn't stay in there so I quickly rushed to the bathroom. I was in there for 5 minutes before Juliet came walking in closing the door behind her, she was holding something in her hand before giving it to me when I looked at it I was in shock. A pregnancy test...

My eyes snapped to hers I shook my head no "no I-I can't be..." I tell her as I ran a shaky hand through my hair, swallowing hard.

"Just do one and see what it says.. I'll take you to the doctors," she says giving my hand a squeeze. I was shaking what if I was... I never thought about having kids... I didn't know if Daryl even wanted kids... Oh god... I was starting to feel sick again. So when Juliet left I took the test backed up against the opposite wall and waited holding my head in my hands.

I texted Juliet to come back when the buzzer went off I couldn't look at it I was scared. So when she walked in and closed the door behind her she walked over to the counter picking it up and smiled softly "well ill be damn looks like ill be a grandma." She says holding the test out for me to take and when I did two pink lines were covering the screen.

I was pregnant...

•••••••
-------------
Enjoy!