B4/C20

••••••••

Kitana

Nearly three long and painful hours of Mel and Scars singing along to the music that played on the radio we were finally pulling into another Armoured Beasts compound. I had never been here before but it pretty much looked like Tor's but this one had a scrapyard next to it while Tor's had the garage. Since it was starting to get dark the guys were already drinking the day away, so when I parked the car and we all got out they all turned to us. Once the girls saw them standing around they were whistling greeting them with "Hi boys!" I rolled my eyes and walked off as they followed behind me into the clubhouse.

"Hey, sweetheart" I heard Hawk say as he greeted me.

"Hot damn your hot what the fuck is in the water!" Mel says loudly enough for everyone to hear, making Hawk chuckle.

"My friends Mel and Scars" I introduce them and just like that the girls were off towards the bar, I rolled my eyes before turning to Hawk who was shaking his head.

"Come on sweetheart, you and I need to talk," Hawk says nodding his head towards his office, I followed him in as he holds his hand out for me to take a seat. "So why did you want to know if Ellen was here?" He asks once he closed the door and took a seat in his chair has behind his desk.

"My bakery was blown up a week ago, I nearly died" I shrugged my shoulders "I found something at the scene that the cops didn't" I pulled out the switchblade from my jacket pocket showing Hawk. "Ellen used it on me when we had that fight"

"I remember that she was mumbling about you all the way home, nearly had to duck tape her mouth shut if she didn't." He says.

"Do you know what her sister's name is?" I asked him as he nods his head.

"Yeah, it's like a fucking strippers name. Pearl, I think. We having a party tomorrow so they will be here like always" I smirked with a nod of my head thoughts were running through my head. "You have beef with them?"

"Yeah, you could say that. Do you remember that I told ya I put a gun to a sluts face which ended me in prison? Well, Pearl if its the right girl was that girl." I tell him as he nods his head.

"Well do what you need just get the prospects to help clean up after and if you break shit you pay for it" he warns me as I smile at him.

"No worries Hawky" I tease before standing up pulling out some cash from my pocket before putting away the switchblade.

"Yeah yeah. So your girls they single?" He asks me as I give him a nod.

"Why wanting an old lady or a fuck?" I smirked at him as I fold my arms across my chest he shrugs his shoulders

"Well let's go see what's on the cards then."

*******

It was the next night, well into the evening and I had been nursing the same beer for over an hour I wasn't feeling like drinking. My mind was rushing around kept an eye out on two girls I have been begging to get my nails into for what they had done to me, I have had the shittest time for the past few years. I sat here in front of the burning fire pit as I thought back, to be honest, I hated that my father died, I hated him for leaving me for a very long time but now I just wish he was here.

I sat back into my chair looking up at the night sky watching the smoke rise into the open air. A car pulled up into the compound not taking any notice I felt Scars nudge my foot before I looked over at her as she nods her head towards the clubhouse, Ellen and Pearl were finally here.

'Finally' I thought to myself as I drank the rest of my beer and threw it in the bin before I got up and followed after them into the clubhouse. "What do you think you're doing here?" Pearl asked Mel when they spotted her by the bar talking to Hawk, the music was the only thing that could be heard as everyone stood there and watch all while Hawk leaned against the bar as sipped his beer.

"Oh you know partying and shit"

"You're not welcome here" Pearl walks straight up to her getting into her face.

"You might want to step back before she does something to you," I tell her making Mel smirk as Pearl and Ellen turn their heads to me and Scars.

"And whys that we haven't done anything" Ellen speaks up stepping forward but when she moves away from Pearl, Mel grabs Pearl from behind into a headlock pulling out a knife as she holds it in front of her as Ellen quickly spins around to face her again while Pearl struggles against Mel. "Call off your dog," Ellen says looking over her shoulder at me but I shook my head no.

"Remember this? You left if at my store" I said holding up the switchblade seeing her eyes go wide. "What was your plan? Burndown my business but also try and kill me as well?"

"What! No, don't be stupid" Ellen turns back to face me again.

"Lying isn't gonna work sweetheart might wanna come out with the truth. Don't want that pretty much messed up do ya? Then who would want you?" Scars says as she walks over to her and around her like she was prey before digging her high heel boot in her back kicking her towards me. I grabbed her by the throat placing the tip of the blade against her cheek.

"Want to explain why you blew up my shop?" I asking tilting my head to the side but she struggles against me so I make my grip harder on her neck and digging the blade into her skin more.

"You are always in the way! You couldn't just leave them alone could you?!" I heard Pearl yell as she struggled against Mel.

"Me? You took my fucking sister," I growled out. "If something had happened to her you'd be dead by now. They would have been carrying you out in a body bag the very same day! Just face it, Pearl, everyone thought of you as a hole to fill and from what I've heard you aren't even good, same with you sweetheart" I smirk at Ellen till I felt the wind was knocked out of me but before I stumbled backwards I had sliced Ellen's cheek open with the blade leaving her a nice cut, blood slowly drips down I looked at her as a smirk goes across my face.

Before I knew it she was off the floor and charging at me tackling me onto the pool table punching me in the gut but I grabbed her by the hair and brought my knee up to slam her nose into it, hearing the lovely sound of a bone-breaking. She screamed out taking a hold of her nose in the matter of a few seconds blood was dripping down her hands she looks at me in horror as she backs away while I jump off the pool table.

There was something that flashed through Ellen's eyes as she slowly took her hands away from her face but everything happening so fast when she spat her blood at me, getting it into my eyes, dropping the knife. Punch after punch was landed on my body as I could barely see when the hell she was coming from as people around the clubhouse cheered. It was like being back in prison again, I had to get control and fast. I threw hit into her stomach and her face but without a clear look at what I was doing, I had been pushed away from her stumbling over my feet and into the crowd.

"What the fuck is going on Kitana" I heard his growl before I could even see him, I quickly wiped my eyes before I looked up to see a very pissed off Snake. 'Why the fuck was he here?' I looked at him in shock but before I could even ask him anything Ellen had other ideas as she tackled me onto the hard floor of the clubhouse. Groaning in pain from the knock I noticed she held the knife I had dropped, as she held it up in the air ready to use it on me I punched her in the stomach hard-knocking the wind out of her making her drop the knife. I quickly pushed her off of me and grab the switchblade before turning to face her as she rushed at me once again.

It would be her last moved because I had pushed the blade right into her stomach. As I watched her stumble to the ground a very loud scream was heard over everyone and that was when Pearl came over to her sister kneeling down beside her.

••••••••
-----------
Enjoy!