B7/C11

••••••

Gypsy

"Wakey wakey eggs and bacy!" I heard Zelda yell out, how the hell she didn't have a hangover I would never know, I pulled the pillow over my head but it gets ripped off me "Bitch get the fuck up, we are going running!" She yells in my ear, this was when her military shit came out. I glared at her as she stood there in her gym outfit. 

"Zelda fuck off"

"Nope not today you have a lot of explaining to do with that hunk of muscle from last night," she says knowing she was already laying my workout clothes out of my bag.

"Nothing to talk about" I mumbled.

"Mhmm, I say different. Now get up!"

"Can't doc said I couldn't do your military activities"

"Well, Logan gave you the all-clear so guess what?" She says the next thing I knew she had pulled my blankets off the bed "get the fuck up!" 

"I really hate you" 

"Love you too sugarplums" she smirks, blowing a kiss at me from the door and closes it "2 minutes let's go!" I heard her yell out in the hall, looking at my clock on the phone it was 5 in the morning. I was going to kill her. I only just got to sleep after thinking for an hour.

Dress in my everlast leggings and sports bra and walk up the steps towards the main area of the club, covering my mouth as I yawned. No one in the club was awake yet as Moxxie, Red and Logan glared at Zelda as she held a smirk on her face. 

"Let’s go, we're burning daylight,” Zelda says before walking out of the clubhouse. 

“The sun isn’t even up yet!” Red yells out, we follow Zelda out of the clubhouse and start running. 

********

I had already thrown up twice by the time we got back to the clubhouse, all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and go to sleep. When I followed the girls into the compound I felt someone watching me, looking back over my shoulder I saw a car pull over down the road a bit in front of a few shops so they wouldn’t look like they were following me. I stopped just outside to catch my breath when Zelda walked over to me. 

“What’s up?” she asks knowing something was wrong. 

“Black BMW behind me has been following us since we left town,” I tell her as she looks behind me making it not obvious. 

“Do you think they are you know who?” She asks me, giving her a slight nod of my head I followed her inside towards the girls. “Get showered, packed and in the car within an hour. We have followers we need to lose” Zelda tells us, giving her a nod we rush past people inside the clubhouse and into the dorms. 

Once I was done, I walked into the main area of the clubhouse looking for Tor. Seeing him and Joker talking by the pools tables I sighed and walked over to them. “Hey, darling everything okay?” Tor asked me.

“Yeah had an early morning run with the girls,” I tell him as he nods his head. “I know we’re supposed to be here for the week but something has come up and we need to home” 

“Everything okay?” Tor asked, placing the pool cue down, seeing that Joker got tense.

“Oh yeah, just Logan has been called to head into surgery tonight,” I tell him with a smile, “Thank you for having us and about last night I'm really sorry about that. Will never happen again” I said as I hug Tor.

“Don’t worry about it darling” he smiles at me, I nod my head when I hear the girls behind me. I picked up my bag and turned on my heels and went to say goodbye to the old ladies.

I went to walk outside but Joker stopped me pulling me over to the side “I need to talk to you quickly” He told me, making me raise an eyebrow as I looked up at him. “Whatever we had between us, it can’t happen anymore,”  he says bluntly, it felt like a punch to the stomach. So I looked away from him “Did you hear what I said Gypsy?” 

“Oh yeah, I forgot that you were scared about my brother” I laughed bitterly, shaking my head as I backed away from him “Nah it's cool, totally forgotten, never happened. Right?” 

“Gypsy…” 

“See around Joker,” I told him before I turned around and walked out the door of the clubhouse. Once I got to the truck I threw my bag into the bed of the truck and opened the passenger’s side door since the girls were already in the car waiting for me.

“Gypsy hang on a minute, we need to talk about this” I heard Joker say from behind me.

“Nah we don’t” I laughed “Go back to the sweetbutts Joker,” I tell him before I lifted myself up and into the side slamming the door shut “Let’s get outta here” giving Zelda a look, she nodded her head a slammed the truck into gear and tore out of the compound leaving a skidmark on the concrete.  

“Girl explain. Now” Zelda says as she looks into the rearview mirror a few times seeing if the black BMW is following us. So I went far back to when it all started with me and Joker by the time I was done they were shocked I hadn’t told Moxxie, Logan or Red about it as I wanted to keep it to myself for a bit. 

“He must have been good if you look like you're about to cry,” Moxxie says, I sighed and leaned back into the seat looking out the window.

“He was… but it’s over now,” I tell them.

“It can’t be,” Red says.

“I can’t date club members guys you know my brother’s rules” 

“Fuck your brother Gypsy,” Zelda says, “If you like him that much to cry over him than his worth it. Did he make you feel like the only girl in the world when he held you in his arm” I gave her a nod “Then girl, he's worth it.”

“It’s too late now, what’s done is done. Time to move on” I tell them. 

All the way to Vermont the black BMW followed us, Zelda pulled into her driveway as we all climbed out of the truck. Zelda lived in the middle of nowhere it was how she liked it after being away for so long. As we followed her inside she was mumbling to herself what she needed to do, I knew she had written down the number plate of the car and now it was just the waiting game as Zelda looked everything up while I gave Sasha a call wondering if she was okay.

•••••
-------
Enjoy!