B2/C17

••••••

Anastasia

I pulled into the compound slamming the door of the car shut as I stormed into the clubhouse it was 6 am so no one would be awake right now till I saw the lights on in the room they hold church. I walked over to it to see who was awake I had a feeling of who but I wasn't sure. Tristan sat there at the head of the table holding his head in his hands grabbing at his hair till he looked up to see me standing there. I looked at him I noticed that his eyes were red and puffy he had been crying. "H...how is she?"

I sighed before I spoke "they found 3 bullets, one hit an artery but she's in a coma" I whispered to him, fresh new tears fell from his eyes and it broke my heart watching him but he nodded his head stood up and walked over to me wrapping his arms around my shoulders mumbling that he was so sorry. "Go get some sleep I'll let you know anything else about Phoenix when I hear something"

He nods his head walking past me to head to his dorm room I sighed turning on my heels I went to the bar grabbing a bottle of whisky and a shot glass I needed something strong. Downing few shots I got the courage to walk down the hall towards Daryl's dorm room I knocked on the door but no one answered. So I tried the door handle and twisted it open, what I saw next was heartbreaking. One of the new sweetbutts was lying next to Daryl with only her panties on.

Why must everything be so shit for me...

So I walked inside and slammed the door shut waking both the new girl and Daryl. "What the fuck?..." Daryl says when he sees me standing there at the end of the bed folded arms across my chest.

"Shouldn't I be asking that fucking question?" I growled out he looked confused till she saw the girl next to him.

"Get the fuck out! What the hell are you doing in here!" He yells at her making her jump rushing to grab her clothing before running out the door. Daryl gets out of bed in just his sweatpants I noticed he had a blood spot on his bandage on his shoulder. "Baby it's not what it looks like I would never do that to you," he says stepping closer to me.

"Then why was she in bed with you?" I said pointing to the bed.

"I don't know, ma gave me some painkillers and I went to bed that's it!"

"Yeah right.," I said stepping back towards the door of the dorm.

"Baby please.." He says stepping closer.

"Don't worry about it, you need a woman that isn't messed up and won't bring trouble to the club," I said before turning on my heels and walking to the door but I'm stopped when I feel his hands on my waist.

"Don't go... I'm so sorry" he whispers into my ear making me close my eyes as goosebumps cover my body. "I don't know how she got in here but I did nothing with her. Please believe me" he says kissing my shoulder.

I turned around to look up at him placing my hands on his bare chest "you just went to bed?" I asked him.

He nods his head yes "locked the door as well"

"Hmm give me a minute," I said stepping out of his arms to go out the door.

"Where are you going?" He asks following after me.

"To talk to some whore" I growled out when I walked into the main area to see the same whore dressed and talking to the other girls so I walked directly up to her "how did you get into his room last night?" I asked watching her become nervous around me.

"He..he let me in.." She says not looking at me.

"Your lying to me who unlocked the door?" As soon as I asked her she began to tremble in fear as her eyes snapped up to mine.

"Pearl told her to go in there even unlocked the door for her" as another girl who the new girl was speaking to.

"This that true?" I asked both girls nodded their heads yes. " why did you do it?"

The new girl glanced over at the other biting her lip as the other girl nodded her head before they both turned to me "Pearl told us that she wanted you to see that Big Bass was meant to be for her and not you."

"She also tried doing it doing to Tor and Phoenix but Phoenix caught her before she could do anything." They said right after each other.

I sighed running a hand through my hair "what are your names?" I asked them.

"I'm Rose and this is Kitana."

"Thank you" I nodded my head "but don't let me caught you again," I tell him both as they nodded their heads before I turned on my heels walking over the Daryl who had been standing there watching the whole thing. I grabbed his hand pulling him along after me back to the dorm room, shutting the door behind me. I walked into the bathroom grabbing the first aid kit from under the sink, I walked over to Daryl who had taken a seat on the bed. I peel off his old bandage looking at his wound, he hadn't ripped out any stitches so I applied some cream and replaced the old bandage with a new one.

The whole time he was watching every little movement I made until I was cleaning up everything, he grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap. Taking my chin in his fingers rubbing his nose with mine till he leaned up to kiss my lips.

•••••
----------
Enjoy!