B2/C14

•••••••

Anastasia

"I want to go!" I sign.

After Daryl and the rest of the guys had finished their meeting and now they were sitting the place drinking beers, eating food but they were going to the shed to sort some 'stuff' out. Which I knew they were going to kill Stan and his men but I wanted to be there and Daryl didn't...

"No, you are not going Anastasia," Daryl says while he sits there drinking from his beer bottle. I groan throwing my hands into the air shaking my head, we had to been going back and forward for 5 minutes like this.

"Why can't we go?" Phoenix asks Tor as she stood beside me Tor had been saying no to her as well.

"Because," Tor says making Phoenix raise an eyebrow at him.

"Care to explain why?"

"No," Tor says before taking a sip of his own beer making me groan once again. I sighed hanging my head before I turned to walk down the hall towards Daryl's dorm, grabbing my stuff as I packed them into my backpack. I pulled on my shoes and headed back out to the main area of the clubhouse, all the guys had gone back to laughing and chatting. When Phoenix saw me she nodded understanding what I was doing, following me out of the clubhouse the guys followed behind us wondering what we were doing.

"Baby what are you doing?" Daryl asks me as he stops me before I get into the car.

"Going home," I tell him throwing my bag inside Phoenix's car.

"Are you seriously that mad at me?" He chuckles "all because I don't want you to be anywhere near that guy? Ana baby he hurt you why can't you understand that I am trying to keep you safe"

I slam the door shut of the car before I turn to face him "are you fucking kidding me right now? I was 5 when that shit happen to me and now for the rest of my life I will always remember by that fuck what happened to me." I cough "do you know what it's like to be so terrified that you were going to die? To never see anyone that you love again?" I start to tear up as I kept my eyes on him.

"I need to tell him that I am stronger now.. That he will never hurt me again" I continue to say but when I was finished I heard gunshots ring out across the compound, everything felt like it was in slow motion when Daryl grabbed me as we went to the floor. Screeching of tires of a car driving away could be heard over people yelling and more gunshots were fired. I could feel something soak through the shirt of Daryl's that I still had on when I looked at Daryl who was still on top of me he was slowly getting up looking down at me.

"Shit baby your hurt," he says pulling up the shirt to show my midsection but realized I hadn't been shot. When he sits up he gasps holding on to his chest but when he moves his hand away dark red blood was all over his hand. "Shit" he mumbles while I stand up to help him up.

I could hear people yelling around I didn't realise how bad the gunfire was till I saw a few bodies lying on the floor. When Daryl was finally standing he pulled out of my grip and walked off, I sighed but snapped out of it when I heard Tor yelling at someone to call an ambulance. "Come on baby wake up" I heard him when I rushed over to him I saw him holding my sister in his arms, Tor was crying as he rocked back and forth with her. I gasped holding a shaky hand to my mouth as Alison comes rushing over on the phone to someone.

Minutes later the ambulance took my sister to the hospital I couldn't move from the spot I was standing at till Alison came over trying to talk to me but I shake my head backing away from her getting into Phoenix's car and driving out of the compound. "Sweetheart? What's wrong?" My father answered his phone when I called him which I hardly do.

"Get to the hospital its Phoenix!" I yelled.

"Shit okay meet you there!" He says before hanging up the phone.

•••••••
-------------
Enjoy!