C10

•••••••••

Phoenix

It was a few days since the whole thing in the storage room happen and I had told a word to anyone. When Harry dropped me off that night he tried to lean in for a kiss but I got outta that car like it was on fire. He was my boss and to be honest I didn't like him in that way what's so ever. I have been sitting here tattooing my client when Sasha randoming walks in talking a seat on the couch I have in the room. Kicking her feet up and relaxing "what's up green hair?" I asked, she had changed her hair color once again but this time green.

"Hmm I don't know maybe tell me what happen at the pub to other night because no one comes back from the bathroom blushing that hard. So spill." She says with a smile.

I raised an eyebrow at her before I got back to work "I don't think Gracie wants to know" I tell her.

"Like hell, I wanna know too!" My client says giving me a smile.

"You two are gonna kill me" I said shaking my head.

"Mhmm now spill!"

I made sure Harry's office door was shut before I told them what happen when I went to the bathroom. Both their mouths hung open once I was finished telling them.

"And how do you know him again?" Gracie asks me.

"I grew up with him but I was friends with his sister and had a crush on him.. But I left town just after I turned 9." I say before wiping down her leg.

******

By the time I had finished work I was tired but Anastasia had something on tonight. So when I got home she was just waiting for me to change before we left again. I pulled up in the car park behind the building getting out of the car we walked inside the back entrance that was being guarded. Anastasia went to her locker while I went out to join the crowd, there was already a few people in the ring fighting against each other. As I watched the two girls in the ring throwing punches blood and sweat dripped onto the ground as the crowd cheered.

3 unconscious bodies later it was finally Anastasia turn to get into the ring. Only being here for a few weeks no one really knew who she was, only her name 'Mute' . When Anastasia told me about this whole thing I was shocked but then I came realise why she was doing it and I understood. When I saw her opponent I knew she could win against the girl that was entering the ring. The bell rang as they took their stance, whenever Anastasia's opponent hit her I jumped I was sitting on the edge of my seat biting my finger nails as I watched.

"Come on" I kept mumbling to myself, every punch Anastasia threw her opponent 'Ranga' would throw one back, it was like they were copying each other's moves. When Anastasia threw a kick into Ranga's side I knew had hurt her bad, I stood up from my chair I yelled out "finish her!" And that is what my sister did throwing punch after punch Anastasia had knocked her out. Everyone started to cheer, Anastasia found me in the crowd and winked before leaving the ring.

While she grabbing her stuff I was checking my phone and noticed I had a few messages on it, a photo appeared on my phone of me getting into the car with Anastasia before we left to come here then another of photo of my bedroom. This person had gone into my house, into my room. I was shaking when Anastasia came out of the changing rooms, with a frown on her face she saw the photos before I nearly dropped my phone.

'You need to tell Tristan now' she signs before holding out her hand for the car keys. I gave them to her, she drags me out to the car before I knew it she was driving fast towards the compound.

When we got to the compound I couldn't move from the car, I was scared out of my mind. Anastasia must have rushed inside because I screamed when the car door open but when I saw who it was who opened the door I cried. Tristan was kneeling beside the car holding onto my hand. "Jesus Christ Phoenix your shaking, come on I'm taking you inside" he tells me but I don't move. I couldn't move. So he picks me up and takes me inside, I laid my head against his chest with my arms wrapped around his neck. With my eyes closed I heard many voices around the clubhouse, but they all died down once we were in Tristan's dorm room.

•••••••••••
-------------------
Enjoy!