B3/C4

••••••••

Make sure you head over to EliorRose to find out more about the Miracle Killers MC.

Hugo 'Gunner'

She looked over her shoulder with a shock expression all over her face as she turns around to fully face me, things flashed through her eyes as she stepped closer and closer towards me. "Hugo.." She breathed giving her a slight nod she scurried towards me wrapping her arms around my neck as I wrap mine around her waist. I closed my eyes as I held her close to me, after all these years I had finally found my sister. 13 years of not hearing a word from her or about her.

"Jeez fucking hell you got tall," she says pulling away from me with a smile on her face, she rubs my cheek. "I've missed you so much, little brother"

I nodded to her "I missed you too. I've been looking for you no one would tell me anything about the family you went too.."

"Hmm I guess not" she sighs stepping back, nodding her head. "I didn't stay in one place I was moved around a lot but I left before I turned 18, couldn't take it, you know?" She says as I watched her eyes I could see hurt, pain, anger and bitterness. Syntana had gone through something since we last saw each other, I just didn't know what.

"I can't believe it" she mutters to herself but she shakes her head before looking up at me "you shouldn't be up," she says taking my non-injured arm wrapping it around her neck for me to lean on her "come on back to bed," I pointed to the room that was mine as she helped me limp towards it. "What have you gotten yourself into?"

"Club stuff" I wave at her as she helps me sit down "but first I want to talk with you, I want to know everything," I tell her making her snap her eyes straight to mine but she shakes her head no looking away.

"Not much to tell except I just didn't want to be there," she says looking vulnerable. "It wasn't a great time for me after ma and pops died and watching you be taken away from me too I just..." She sighs heavily "I moved from one foster family to the next and when I got to my last foster family I was already taking drugs but my foster father. He would do things...," she says staring into space before she shakes her head again. "So I took more drugs to numb the pain, when I left I did reckless things got myself in jail. Meet a few people along the way and started up my own MC."

I ignored the pain that shot through my whole body when I pulled her into my arms. "Im okay little brother, believe me" she smiles when we pull away from each other, she strokes my cheek again before getting up. "Get some rest ok?"

"You're not leaving anytime soon are you sis?"

"No Hugo, one of my girls is cousins with Phoenix so we will be here for a while," she says before she leans down to kiss my forehead.

*****

A few hours later Snake was helping me limp into the main area of the clubhouse since Tor had called Church. When I looked up the place was crowded with people looking confused till Snake started to say something "Miracle Killers MC, their treasurer is cousins with Phoenix and Anastasia." He says while we walk over to the doors of church when I spotted my sister giving her a slight nod when she sees me. I knew I had to tell the club about her.

"Alright gentleman why were my enforcer and prospects shot?" Tor asked getting straight to the point, which meant he was pissed.

"I ran the plate number that Tank gave me turns out to be another of the girl's stepfathers men.," Hacks says the look that Tor had on his face he was ready to kill anyone at this moment. "So I looked into their stepfather it seems he has booked his plane, so I called up asking about it. He is coming here..."

"Fuck" Tor mutters out loud before turning to Bull "everything stocked up?"

"Yes, boss" Bull says giving him a nod.

"Good because this might get bloody. I wanted guys at the hospital keeping Phoenix safe and I want this place on lockdown now! I want families here immediately." Tor growls out. "Anyone have anything else to bring to the table before we get started?"

It was now or never to tell the club so I spoke up which I hardly ever do unless need be. "Gunner?" Tor asks.

"You know how I have foster parents?" I asked once the guys nodded their head I continued on "Before I was put into the system my real parents died by protecting a friend of theirs, gun down right outside our house my sister and I saw everything. I was only 12 at the time but my sister and I were separated going into different homes. So over the years, I tried looking for her but no one would tell me anything. Turns out she was in a local MC... Banshee is my sister Syntana" I tell the guys I was staring down at the table till someone cleared their throat.

"Fuck man shes hot!" Bull hollers out making me glare at him.

"No wonder she has your fire," Tor says giving me a nod "I guess we need to bring them up to date with everything. Joker bring them in" Tor says before Joker gets up to call them in.

•••••••
----------
Enjoy!