C6

••••••••••••

Tristan 'Tor'

"Hacks what have you got?"

"So what I was about to come up with is that someone had broken into the warehouse and took everything and from the CCTV cameras they were able to do it fast. I couldn't see their faces till one of the guys took off their mask." Hacks my tech guys spun his laptop towards me, we were all in church after founding out that someone that taken all my guns I kept in a warehouse that we were selling. When I saw the guy on the screen I knew who it was. A tattoo of a grim reaper with a crown on its head was sitting on the neck of the guy, I sighed.

"Fucking Reaper Kings" I mumbled "Did you found out where they took my shock?" I asked Hacks, he gives me a nod.

"Back to their warehouse a state over, I tracked each number plate they used. They lead me back to their warehouse and their clubhouse."

"Okay so I want some of you to do some recon around those areas" I tell my men as they nod their heads understanding. Once the business talk was done I was being questioned about 'who the hotties in the diner were?' I looked towards my VP as he had the biggest smirk on his face.

"Just friends" I tell the guys but they laugh.

"You don't have friends that a girls" Joker says.

"Nah you just fuck them and leave" Bull says as they all chuckle.

My VP was keeping quiet about the whole thing but when I leaned back I looked at him making him feel nervous "And what about you and Anastasia?" I asked raiding an eyebrow, making him swallow hard as everyone quickly stops the laugher waiting for Big Bass' answer.

"N- nothing.."

"His whipped already" Joker says as they all start up laughing again, making me chuckle I shook my head.

"Alright alright Tank, Gunner I want you two to gather a few guys to go with you to get information about the Kings" I tell them as they both nodded their heads I called the end of church. As the men all left the room I slowly got out of my chair walking out of the room, the guys that weren't going out went straight to the bar Big Bass' mum walks out of the kitchen with a big plate filled with sandwiches.

"It's not even midday and you lot are already drinking?" She asks placing the big plate onto the bar top "help yourself boys" she smiles while the guys pick up a sandwich kissing her cheek and telling her thank you before walking off to sit outside. Juliet was the mother of club after my mother had died she stepped up and made sure the guys had everything around the clubhouse while my father tried to keep this club together.

"Here you go baby" Juliet says handing me a sandwich, I kissed her cheek tell her thank you but she waves it off before she walks off towards the storage room. "Oh this Friday make sure you invite that girl you have been hanging around" she smirks when she looks at my face, giving me a shrug "My son has a big mouth" she giggles before entering the storage room. I walked outside with the rest of the guys, I took a bite of my sandwich while listening to the guys chat.

"You know Harry asked out that new girl at the tattoo shop" Ace tells the guys making me snap my head over. "Apparently she's hot, tattoos from head to toe. I think I'm gonna go get some fresh ink if there is a new hotty in town" he says rubbing his hands together as the guys agree, I knew they were talking about Phoenix and I felt weird about it...

"Thought you were with Sasha?" I asked him but he shrugs his shoulders.

"Giving me the cold shoulder"

"What did you do now?" Snake asks with a chuckle.

"She wanted me to say that I loved her, even though it was just a mess around relationship you know" he says shrugging his shoulders once again. I snapped my head up when I heard the sound of a muscle car pull into the compound.

"Wow who is that?" I heard the guys get up off the picnic tables but I already knew who it was I smirked as I walked over to her.

"Can't stay away, can ya?" I asked Phoenix while she gets out of the car, slamming her car door shut.

"Ha ha your funny" she fakes a laugh before she rolls her eyes "I'm here because I need to talk to you" she looks over my shoulder to see the guys drooling as they watched "without your boys around?" When I looked over my shoulder I saw what they were doing I looked back at her and nodded.

"Yeah come on" I said placing a hand on her lower back leading her towards the clubhouse, I lead her towards my dorm room. Once inside I closed the door behind me as she looks around at the memorabilia that were around the room, she stops at the chest of draws she sure the photo that was placed on top. A photo was of her, Anastasia, Alison and myself all together pulling funny weird faces, she picks it up smiles at it before placing it back down.

"Can't believe you kept that photo" she says turning to me.

"Yeah Alison wanted a copy as well. So what did you need to talk about?" I asked her before leaning against the desk.

"Yeah.. that..." She pulls out her phone from the back pocket of her jeans, she turns it on while walking over to me to show me something on the phone. "So I  received a text message last night.." She says. When I stood up straight I took the phone from her hand and when I saw what was sent to her it was a photo of her changing in her room with a message underneath it saying 'beautiful'

"Do you know who sent this?" I asked her but she shook her head no, when I looked at her she was running her hand up and down her arm and I knew she was scared, it was a thing she used to do when we were younger.

"I know it's not my mother or stepfather they wouldn't be sending photo they would just walk in.. So whoever this person is I-I have no idea.." She says biting her lip.

"Well I'll get my tech guy to look into it." I said forwarding the number to my phone before giving here back to her. "if it happens again call me" I tell her as she nods her head yes, before wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Thank you" she mumbled into my chest as I held her in my arms, she pulls back to look up at me and I see something flash through her eyes but she shakers her head and steps away. "I better get going" she says before turning away and heading towards the closed door, I followed her out as she looks around see saw the mugshots on the wall. Raising an eyebrow at me when she see mine on there, but I give her a playful shrug of the shoulders.

"Ah you must be the young girl my boy has been around" I heard Juliet come over and says making Phoenix look confused I introduce them to each other.

"Juliet is Big Bass mother, so she kinda like a mum to all the guys here." I say as Phoenix nods her head.

"So what is the answer about Friday can she come?" She smiles, I sighed.

"What's happening on Friday?" Phoenix asks.

"Oh you didn't ask her?" Juliet slaps my chest, shaking her head at me "Tor here was supposed to ask you if you wanted to come Friday night. We are having a party, it's Gunners birthday" she smiles at Phoenix.

"Ah sure may I bring my sister?"

"Of course! Great now was that so hard?" Juliet glares at me making Phoenix giggle.

"Don't you start" I point my finger at Phoenix making her put up her hands in surrender, leaving Juliet to do whatever she was doing I swing my arm around Phoenix's neck as we walked out of the clubhouse. They guys were still sitting around chat when we walked out they came to a stop.

"Jees no need to stop talking because a girl walked out.." Phoenix says rolling her eyes before turning to me "I'll call you, thanks again" she says leaning up to kiss my cheek before walking off towards her car, once out of ear shot the guys bombard me with questions about her.

••••••••••
---------------
Enjoy!