B6/C10

•••••

Sasha

It had been hours since I had gotten here but I couldn't find myself to rest, I was anxiously waiting for Ace to walk through the clubhouse doors. I was sitting at the bar as I kept my eyes on the water bottle as the water on the outside drips down the side of it onto the bar top. My mind was racing with what the prospect told me but it all stopped when I heard the rumble of motorcycles outside, I slowly stood up from the stool as Ace came rushing through the door looking for something. When his eyes landed on me I could see that he sighed in relief before he made his way over to me.

I never knew I could feel something like this again, my heart was pounding fast when I felt his arms around me holding me for dear life. I closed my eyes feeling his warmth around me, smelling his cologne as it hits my nose, the mix of leather and musk. Ace pulls back grabbing a hold of my face looking into my eyes, I could see the worry in his as he strokes my cheeks. I knew I looked horrible, barely sleeping over the three weeks that I had been gone, my face was barely bruised now but there was the purplish-black spot under my eye.

"I never stopped" he mumbled and I knew what he meant, I knew he would have been out there looking for me.

"I'm so sorry," I tell him but he shakes his head no.

"Don't be sorry baby, it was my fault to let the fucker follow you home" it was my turn to shake my head, from the corner of my eye I saw a red patch on his sleeve. I frowned as I pulled the sleeve of his shirt up, a white bandage was wrapped around his bicep with a red circle.

"You were shot!" I yelled at him.

"Nah babe just a flesh wound," he tells me but I stepped back shaking my head no remembering that Ben would start off by hurting Ace before moving onto the rest of the club members. "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." Ace says looking at me.

"He said he would hurt you... All because of some Felix guy looking into their shit"

"Felix... My brother Felix?" I looked at him in confusion.

"Let's take this to church," Hawk says nodding his head towards the chapel doors, I knew it was to keep in on the low between patch members so none of the prospects that they barely knew could hear it. As each man took a seat in a chair I was the last to come inside the room, I made my way over to Ace's side to stand behind him but he pulled me onto his lap.

"Alright Sasha, tell us from the start what happened, I'm sure your old man would want to know," Hawk says before leaning back in his chair.

Sighing I nodded my head and went into telling each man who was in the room what had happened, from Ace calling me that afternoon wondering if the prospect was still with me, to waking up in a warehouse. I explained what Ben had told me, from telling me about the club killing his father and brother to telling me that his sister was the one that crashed into Mel, landing her in the hospital.

*****

Once we had the little meeting it was late into the night and all I wanted to do was lay down but I knew I needed to talk to Ace. I was sitting on the bed when Ace closed the door behind him when he walked into the room "Why aren't you in bed babe?" he asked me as he pulled off his hat setting it down before pulling off his leather club kutte.

"I-I need to talk to you about something," I say playing with my fingers, waiting for him to take a seat. Ace nodded his head and took a seat next to me. "When I found out that I was pregnant I was scared... Scared of what will happen, scared of what you will say.. And you had told me that you didn't want to make us a relationship so I was selfish and left, leaving without telling anyone I had gone." I sighed running my hand up my arm.

"When I gave birth to Dakota, I had that feeling again of being scared but this time it was scared of being a single mother to your little boy. I wanted so badly to call you and tell you but I knew you would have thought of it as a joke and hung up. Phoenix knew about him being yours she could tell just by looking at him but as he got older I became more of a mess."

I stood up slowly pacing the floor "I got hooked on things I wished I didn't, I became a bad mother to Dakota but I had aunt Bebe's help, Tyrone's mother. One day it got so bad I tried to end it all but aunt Bebe got me into rehab and after another year I finally knew that I had to grow up and become a mother to our baby."

"Why didn't you say anything when I came to Washington a few months ago?" he asked me as he stared at the floor.

"Because I was shocked to see you there, I was selfish. I didn't want you to tell me that you had a woman at home waiting for you, I didn't want to hear that you had a life and I would ruin it all. I loved you, Ace, every time you came over to be with me I grew more and more feelings for you."

"I am so sorry Ace for keeping Dakota from you, I'm so sorry for shutting you out" I wiped away the tears that fell before I knew it Ace was standing in front of me. As I looked up at him he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me towards him, slamming his lips against mine. I was shocked at first but once I felt him pull me against him I snapped out of it wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I would have been there for you and Dakota," he tells me once he pulls away leaning his forehead against mine. "I was scared that something would happen to you if you became part of this life just like what happened to Phoenix and Anastasia but I couldn't stay away." He confesses to me. "Every time I watch you with Dakota I see the happiness in your eyes, I see the love you have for him and maybe one day you'll have that love for me again because baby I am not letting you go. This is it, baby. I want you to wear the leather kutte with my name on it, to wear the tattoo proudly and even to have the ring on your finger. I want you and our son baby."

As he told me what he wanted I couldn't help let my tears fall, I smiled up at him. "I do love you, Ace I've never stopped," I tell him before I lean up pressing my lips against his.

••••••
---------
Enjoy!