B3/C5

•••••••••

Make sure your following EliorRose to find out more about the Miracle Killers MC

Hugo 'Gunner'

Once everyone was inside the room everyone became quiet waiting for Tor to begin. "As you all know that Phoenix and Anastasia's stepfather is behind all this mess. He's the type of person who will not stop till he gets what he wants"

"And that is my cousins?" A girl asked that stood next to my sister when I looked down at her leather kutte it had a 'Treasurer' patch along with Patriot underneath it.

"Yep," Tor says giving her a nod. "Turns out he caught a plane and is coming here probably because none of his men has returned with the girls. So we are on full lockdown no one comes in and no one goes out unless I say so. Do you understand?" He asks looking at my sister who stood there glaring at Tor at the end of the table.

When I looked over at my sister I saw that she was shaking her head "No can do hotshot. I want the rest of my club here if we are at war with this guy."

"If you didn't shoot at that van you wouldn't be part of this war!" Tor growls at her placing his hands on the table in front of him as he stands up.

"I was protecting my club while you went off blind as a fucking bat!" She yells back stepping forward placing her hands on the table. As they glared at each other Hacks was typing away at his laptop mumbling to himself while my President of my club fought with my sister.

"Guys! Hey!" Hacks had to whistle over the yelling but once they stopped they both turned to him "Oliver just landed! I have hacked into the airports CCTV footage and saw him get into a white SUV."

My sister nods her head pushing herself off the table before she pulls out her gun from the back of her pants checking to make sure it's loaded. She gives Tor a smirk before heading out the doors.

"Where are you going?" Tor asks her.

"Going after my prey since your too chicken shit to do anything about it."

"You are not going anywhere!" Tor growls as I stand up making my way over to him when he sees me standing next to him he sighs. "Your family now and as a family, we stick together whether you like it or not. You go out there he will most likely kill you on the spot and I don't think Gunner wants that now that he has finally found you" Tor says softly I watched my sister became vulnerable once again, whatever she had been through over the years it had made her strong and she needed to be in charge or she would become weak. I knew what it was like to be weak but I couldn't show it going up against our enemies. The club needed me, my sister needed me.

I watched as she looked to Patriot who gave her a nod then she looked to me closing her eyes hanging her head till she looked up at Tor "what's the go then?" She says sighing. As she puts her gun away, I smirked patting Tor on the shoulder. Tor was going to have his hands full with my sister I just knew it.

*******

Alison POV

I was sitting at the desk at Phoenix's tattoo shop looking over paperwork of the empty shop next door, I wanted my own hair salon. All I had to was sign and hand it into the real estate company. I sighed running a hand through my hair thinking fuck it, so I signed my signature on the line. I looked up when I heard the shops door open as the bell rang out above it.

A man in a grey suit walked in looking around like he was taking it in "Hi can I help you, sir?" I asked him when he sees me stand up from the chair I had been sitting in.

"Hm, I am looking for someone well two people actually, they are sisters and also my stepdaughters. I have not heard a word from them and I am very worried about them. Phoenix and Anastasia? I believe they own this shop" he says stepping closer to the desk.

"I know them but they are taking a day off," I tell him not showing any emotion knowing that this guy standing in front of me was trying to hurt my best friend and her sister.

"Oh, do you know where I could find them?" He asks tilting his head at me.

"No, but they said something about going out of town for a few days"

"Hmm, well if you do hear from them or see them tell them that I am looking for them won't you, sweetheart?" He asks me giving me a wink so I nodded my head before he turns to leave. When he was out the door I quickly sent Anastasia a text saying that her stepfather just came here.

For hours I watched that white SUV parked across the street the same SUV that Phoenix' stepfather got into. They were watching the shop most likely me wondering if I knew anything about his stepdaughters. It was around 7 pm when I said goodbye to the last employee while I was cleaning up, I had to keep my mind busy so I sang along with the song that was playing not realizing that someone had broken in through the back door of the shop.

I swept the floor as I bent down to pick up a pen I stood back up but a hand was immediately covering my mouth. I screamed in a panic remembering that time with Owen my ex-boyfriend, I struggled against the hold of the person. I held onto the pen but I slammed it into the arm of the person holding me against their body. "You fucking bitch" he growls out letting me go I fall to the floor pushing myself to move away from the person but they grabbed my ankle making my head hit the wooden floorboards. I groaned out in pain before they pushed me onto my back I copped a punch to the face making my head swing to the side.

"Now now knock it off don't want to damage the goods" I heard someone say, a voice I heard earlier. Once the guy who had hit me moved out of the way I saw Oliver Phoenix and Anastasia's stepfather standing there with his hands in his pants. "Can't catch a break now can ya sweetheart?" He smirks down at me "First your mother and father getting killed, then your boyfriend abusing and stroking you and now this?" He crouches down next to me moving a piece of hair out the way. "We could all leave you alone if you just tell me where my stepdaughters are" he growls grabbing my hair pulling me up I screamed once again but I was silenced when he backhands me.

Around midnight they finally left me sitting on the floor beaten badly I could barely move but I managed to get my phone. I called the one person who I knew wouldn't be yelling at me "Hey sweetheart where are you? Your brother is going crazy!" I heard him answer the phone.

All I could manage to say was "help me".

•••••
---------
Enjoy!