B2/C19

••••••

Please make sure you head over to EliorRose
And check out her new story Burn Rubber (The Miracle Killers series)

Tor

I don't remember the last time I have actually slept, no actually I do it was the day before my whole world turned upside down. I may lay down but I'm never able to sleep. When I close my eyes I see her lying in my arms bleeding I try calling out to her, I try shaking her but she never wakes up. It was like someone had ripped out my heart when I heard those gunshots and saw that she had been hit.

The way she looked at me was like she was terrified standing there as blood dripped out of her mouth. It was like everything went in slow motion as I rushed over to her before she fell to the floor I had caught her in my arms. Like in my arms I tried calling out for her and I shook her slightly but nothing, then everything decided to go fast the ambulance came as I got into the back with her but once she was in surgery I went back to the clubhouse. I wanted whoever has done this dead, I craved for their blood to be on my hands I would literally go to prison just to get my revenge for the girl who has my heart.

I sat up in bed holding my head in my hands it was hard to not tear up knowing that I might lose her like my father lost my mother. How the hell did my dad go through this suffering of losing his wife? I sighed when I heard someone knocking on my dorm door I grabbed my jeans and pulled them on before I yelled out "come in". I pulled out a shirt from the draw when I saw Alison walking in, I knew she would have been feeling upset in her own way as Phoenix was her best friend.

"Hey," she says "did you manage to get any sleep?"

I shook my head no as I pulled on my leather kutte before sitting on the bed pulling on my boots. I looked up at her "what?" I snapped at her, I didn't mean to but after everything I was pissed.

"Just making sure your okay.." She says looking down which it hurt seeing her like this because this was how she left in the first place and I didn't blame her. If I didn't have to club or Phoenix I would have left to.

I sighed when I stood up walking over to her wrapping my arms around her neck pulling her into me "im fine baby sis, I love you and im sorry if I snap at you" I tell her as she nods her head in understanding.

"I get it, don't worry about it," she says waving me off "I love you, Tristan, just be careful out there okay. I-I can't lose you too." She says kissing my cheek.

"I promise," I tell her before following her out of the dorm room. Some guys were working as others had gone on a run as I walked into the main area I noticed Hacks hadn't moved from his spot in the corner typing away trying to find out anything. "Where's Bass?" I asked Juliet when she handed me a cup of coffee.

"He still hasn't come back from following Anastasia," she says.

"How do you feel about them too?" I asked when I took a seat at the bar.

"They a good for each other but he's just like his father stubborn. I just hope they come to realize they love each other." She says giving me a small smile. "That seems to be the way with you lot not realizing sooner that you love your women. Are you going to see your girl today?"

I nodded my head yes looking down at my cup I felt Juliet squeeze my hand "Phoenix will pull through, she's a strong girl."

"I hope so" I sighed before giving her a kiss on the cheek and heading out of the clubhouse towards my bike.

***

Walking through the halls of the hospital it just gave me a headache but I knew I had to go see her. When I got out of the lift that took me to her floor nurses and doctors were walking around attending patients but when I got to her room I knew that her father was sitting in there with her, I could see it through the blinds of the room.

I let my head hang sighing before I knocked on the door letting myself in when I heard him all out. As I walked into the room all I could hear was the beeping of the heart monitor, my eyes remained on Phoenix as she was just lying there in the hospital bed. Not moving.

"The doctors say she's getting better," Phoenix's father says as he stands up from the chair that he was sitting on near the window. I couldn't reply to him I didn't know what to tell him. "I will you alone for a while, are you going to be okay?" He asks me patting my shoulder I nodded my head at him. Once he walked out of the room closing his door behind him I took a seat next to the bed reaching out I took one of her hands in mine.

Just feeling her soft skin as I ran my thumb over her knuckles brought tears to my eyes as I tried to hold on to them but I couldn't they fell when I looked up at her face. Dark circles and pale skin was what I saw. I placed soft kisses on her hand mumbling at that I was sorry. I could have lost her that day, I thought about this for a long time this sassy girl walked back into my life after years of not seeing each other and after a few weeks, I fell in love with this girl. I never thought that I would be so happy in the life I live in because of this girl lying in this bed.

"I wish you would wake up and see that I need you..." I say hoping that she would hear me. "I never thought that I would have someone like you in my life, someone I want to come home to at the end of the day. Someone I see myself having kids with" I sigh wiping my face. "I love you, baby," I say reaching up kissing her forehead before I looked up when I heard the door open as a nurse walked in.

"Oh, im sorry sir do you mind if I check ms Scott's chart?" She asks I give her a nod before I let her know I was going to grab a coffee down the hall.

About 5 minutes later when I was walking back to Phoenix's room I couldn't help but see a few people standing around outside her room with different leather kuttes on to mine. A few of them were talking to the nurse that came out of the room so I quickly called Bass telling him to grab some guys and get to the hospital fast and that we might have some trouble. As soon as I hang up the phone, the nurse points her finger over to me as I continued walking to Phoenix's room. When I got closer I was able to catch a glimpse of which club these people belong to.

Miracle Killers.

•••••
----------
Enjoy!