B4/C6

••••••••

Kitana

I wasn't shocked when my mother told me she was the one that broke into the bakery's shop, I was just heartbroken but what really pushed me over the edge was when I asked her what she had done with all of my father's valuables. I had my father's ring's and his medals in that safe and now they were gone. My mother had sold them off just for money so she could get drunk or high on some sort of drug she was taking at the time. That was two weeks ago when I found out what she had done, I hadn't seen or spoken to her since even had to turn off my phone because she just kept calling.

As Rebecca was at school I was at the shop fixing everything, the broken glass was gone and the windows were replaced. The paper that was all over the floor were filed and back into the filing cabinet in the office. I had ordered a brand new safe, brand new display cabinets and new fridge's but as I was going to start cleaning the front Alison came walking in with a shopping bag.

"Hey girly" she calls out when I looked up giving her a little smile as I stood up from behind the counter.

"Hey what's in the bag?"

"Well the girl's and I are wanting to let our hair down for the night and you're coming with us. So in this bag is an outfit to wear" she smiles widely placing the bag on the counter.

"And where would we be going?" I asked her as I try to look into the bag but she slaps my hand as I pouted.

"Only look when you get home. We are going to the new club that just opened up a few weeks ago so we thought we'd go have a look, get drunk, dance etc." Smiling at me "meet us at the clubhouse Juliet said she will take care of Becca for the night" she says before turning on her heels walking out the door "oh meet us at 5 pm don't be late!" She winks before the door closed behind her as I sighed. I bit my lip looking into the bag, I saw a black boob tube crop top and a snake print mini skirt I narrow my eyes at it all before throwing it back into the bag and taking it into the office.

****

"So where are we going?" I looked in the mirror to see Rebecca jumping on my bed.

"You'll be staying with Ms Juliet today while the girls and I go out, so please be good"

"Only if we can go to the funfair tomorrow," she says as I narrow my eyes at her turning around while she kept jumping.

"Fine, go make sure you're packed so I can take you to the clubhouse"

"Okay!" She squeals running off the bed and down the hall to her room. We had moved into out of Alison's and Gunner's house and into an apartment last week, it wasn't much but it would do. I had the outfit on that Alison had given me but I had noticed it showed off a few scars I got from prison, stories I didn't want to get into just yet. So I sighed to myself as I threw on my leather jacket and my high heel calf-high boots that I hadn't worn in a while. "Kitty you look pretty" I looked over by my bedroom door to see my little sister smiling at me with her teddy in her arms and her overnight bag down her feet.

"Thank you baby, are you ready to do?" I asked her, nodding her head I pick up my car keys, phone and a few $100 bills before locking up the door of the apartment. I took Rebecca's bag from her before she ran off towards the car.

"Wow, Kitana you look great. Going somewhere tonight? " I see Mike a guy who also lived in the apartment complex standing by his car looking over at me, he was a nice guy from what I gathered from talking to him every now and again this past week.