B3/C9

••••••

Please follow EliorRose for more about Burn Rubber!

Alison

When he rode away I had come to realize that Juliet was right. I was indeed in love with him. When Juliet saw me outside in the lot watching the gate that Gunner rode out of she came walking over to me before I fell to my knees "oh baby girl" she says wiping the tears from my cheeks. After a few minutes, she brought me inside there everyone from both clubs stood or sat watching what had happened, I looked up to see the one person I truly hated so I moved out of Juliet's arms grabbing an empty bottle from the table that I passed walking straight up to her watching her lips turn into a smirk. She knew what she had accomplished. So I smashed the bottle over her head, she screamed out in pain as I saw red blood start to come from the cut on her forehead but I didn't leave it there. No, I dropped the broken glass bottle to the ground and used my fist to punch her repeatedly in the face. Over and over again. To the point, I had punched her to being unconscious. Stepping back away from the plastic fake bitch I stepped over her body leaving her there lying on the floor I walked off towards the doors of the clubhouse.

I sat in the truck in front of the old family house I hadn't been inside since I left this place years ago. It brought back so many memories good and bad. Like how I would see my mother cooking dinner and playfully slapping my father's hands away as he tried to kiss her or to try and steal the food before it was even plated up.

Or the time where my brother Tristan broke his arm falling off the roof. I would never forget those moments in my life. I sighed when I got out of the truck and walked towards the front door of the house. I had turned off my phone when Tristen kept calling I didn't want to answer his questions as to why that fight broke out. I just wanted to be alone.

But when I did walk into the house I looked around to realize Tristan had kept it all the same, he didn't change anything. I lightly touched the photo of my parent's weddings day smiling through the tears I saw their happy faces, I saw the love they had for each other. And one day I wanted that...

I walked into my parent's bedroom taking a seat on the floor at the foot of their bed holding my head in my hands and cried. I missed them both so much I just didn't know what to do without them. My mother was the best mother anyone could ask for, she loved everyone and everyone loved her.. I just wished they were here.

******

Hugo 'Gunner'

I stormed out of that clubhouse getting on my bike and riding out of the compound, I was that angry I didn't even bother putting on my helmet I just needed to get out of there.
I was beyond pissed, I was shaking trying to calm myself down but nothing was working because all I kept seeing was them two.

Should I be this pissed off? Seeing how we were not together. Why did I feel like this? We both knew when we started the whole thing years ago that it was just two friends hanging out but I guess it turned into something more. It hurt to find that she had left without saying goodbye. Did I mean so little to her?

What felt like hours of riding around I finally pulled up to my foster parent's house, the house I grew up in ever since I had been 12years old. These people were never able to kids of their own so they took me in and since that day these people were my family as well as the club. I got off my bike I noticed that my dad had the garage door open he looked up when he heard my bike, standing up fully when he see me wiping his hands on the bandana he kept in his pocket when he was working in the garage.

"My boy! What brings you all the way out here?" He says when I walk over to him, I hug him hello.

"Just needed to get away from town" I mumbled "is ma inside?"

"Of course shes most likely in the reading room," he says but grabs my arm pulling me back to look a me "what's the matter?"

"Nothing"

"I smell bullshit," he says, my foster father had been to war fighting alongside his brothers so he was a blunt man.

"Its nothing pops," I say before I walked through the door that leads into the kitchen. I called out for my mother but knowing my luck she didn't hear me and had her head in a book. I walked through the house towards the back of the house where she liked to sit overlooking the forest that was behind their house. I knocked on the door "ma?" I called out and I was right she had been reading. When I walk-in I sat next to her, she gasps when I lifted her feet to place them on my lap.

"Hello darling what are you doing here?" She asks me giving me a warm smile.

"Just wanted to get out of town.." I tell her but I knew she would see straight through that just like my dad did.

"Mhm, what's wrong? Oh is it about a girl..? Oh please be about a girl I want grandbabies, " she smiles wide but I sigh running my hand through my hair.

"Ma don't..."

She looks at me bu,t nods her head sighing "alright darling ill drop it, are you staying for tea?"

"Can I stay for a few days?"

"Of course, are you sure everything is okay?" She asks once more but I nodded my head, yes, giving me a smile kissing my head "come on we will make your favourite" she says placing her book down on the table I follow her out to the kitchen, this was what I needed to take my mind off things.

••••••
Enjoy!