B4/C8

••••••

Kitana

The store was nearly ready to open once again all I had to do was bake, so while Rebecca was at school I spent the day cooking at the bakery, from lemon tarts to cupcakes to macaroons. I was literally covered in flour, icing and chocolate by the time I was finished which was 8 pm by the time I looked up at the clock. I had called Alison to see if she could take Rebecca to the clubhouse and I would pick her up when I was done but I didn't realise it would take this long.

So I packed a few testers into some containers and locked the place up before heading towards the clubhouse.

When I pulled up into the compound I got out of the car and walked into the clubhouse carrying a basket of containers. Saying hi to a few people, Juliet and the rest of the girls followed me in the kitchen once they saw what I had. "Oo are these your famous tarts?" Juliet asks helping me unload the basket.

"Yeah there are a few flavours of the tarts, there are also cupcakes and shortbread," I tell the girls giving them a smile.

"Yum!"

"Wow"

"These are amazing!" Each of them cheered as they took a taste of a few, giving them a smile before turning to see Tank walk into the kitchen.

"What do we have here?" He asks.

"Here try these" Juliet says giving him a strawberry tart, as he tries it I couldn't help but bite my lip but once his eyes locked to mine I knew he liked it. "Wow, these are amazing. You better make sure there is enough to go around those boys out there will be at your store every day" he says giving me a smile before he turns away to cough, it was a cough I knew well enough. I caught him wiping his mouth noticing blood on the back of his hand before he wiped it away, my heart sank but when I was about to ask him he had left the room.

I sighed before I turned back to the girls asking where Rebecca was. "She's with Snake in the infirmary," Anastasia says quietly to me giving her a squeeze on her hand to say thank you, I walked out of the kitchen and down the hall towards the back of the clubhouse. I could hear my sister talking and then Snake's deep voice overpowered her when I got to the infirmary I saw they were working on something. As she drew something he walked around the area placing things into his medical bag, the same bag he would take on runs.

"Kitty!" Rebecca smiles at me once she sees me standing at the door, I noticed that Snake stopped what he was doing and looked over his shoulder at me but then turns back to his bag.

"Want to pack up so we can go home?" I asked her when I entered the room, walking over to her she nods her head and puts her colour pencils away before jumping off the chair and slamming everything into her backpack. I kneel down to help her before zipping it up while Rebecca runs over to Snake to hug him mumbling a 'goodbye' before she runs out of the room probably to go say goodbye to everyone else. I looked towards Snake to see he was done sorting things out with the medical bag "Thank you for looking after her, you know you don't have to" I say rubbing my neck but he doesn't answer only nods his head, making me sigh.

"Well, I've left some things from the bakery in the kitchen for everyone so help yourself," I tell him, I turned on my heel and left the room before he had the chance to say anything else but he grabs my hand pulling me back into the infirmary closing the door behind him. "What the hell is your problem?" I asked him.

"I never slept with Pearl," he says as I scoff at him shaking my head.

"Yeah right and I never got stabbed in prison," I say mocking him as his jaw twitch, knowing it ticked him off. "Now this was all fun but I've got to go"

"Did Pearl say something to you while you were in prison?" He asks making my eyes snap to his, nodded his head to confirm that she did say something. "So what did she tell you?" Lifting his eyebrow waiting for me to tell him.

"N-nothing," I say looking away "c-can you move please"

"No. Not until you tell me what she told you" but I never said anything tell he made me jump when he growled out "tell me"

"She said that you were with her and would never want me! There you fucking happy!" I yell throwing my arms into the air slapping my thighs when they came down. "It doesn't really matter anyway because you dont.…" I was cut off when he slammed his lips against mine, I was in shock when he pulled away from our eyes searched each other. His hands held my neck and my cheeks as I looked up at him, breathing heavily I grabbed the back of his neck and brought our lips back together once more.

That feeling I tried to keep away came rushing all back, the feelings I've kept hidden away inside of me came out as soon as our lips touched. For two years I've been kicking myself for feeling something for some someone who I didn't know felt that way about me. We jumped away from each other when someone knocks on the door "Snake is Kitana in there with you?" Juliet yelled out.

"Yeah, she'll be out in a minute," Snake says to whoever was banging on the door, I kept my eyes on the floor but I cleared my throat before looking at Snake.

"I-i should.. I should go" I mumbled grabbing Rebecca's school bag before going towards the door and walking out the door leaving him behind. I didn't know what to do, I didn't understand any of this.

*******

I was taking the rest of the cupcakes out of the display cabinet when I heard the bell above the door ring. "Im sorry we're closed.." I sighed when I saw the young Mr Comption standing there in his flashy suit with a smirk on his face. "What do you want?" I snapped, placing the container on the counter.

"My my, you do have the same attitude as your mother. Tell me, how is that old hag?" He asks tilting his head to the side.

"I wouldn't know"

"Hm pity because you see Kitana I really want that money she owes me," he says walking around the counter as I take a step back.

"Well sorry can't help you there bud" I try to move away but someone grabs me from behind putting my arm behind my back and holds a fist full of my hair, making me groan out in pain a little. "What do you want from me? My mother owes you money, not me!"

"Well since I can't find her you're the next best thing or its little Rebecca, who I know all about anyways" I stopped struggling against the guy that held me once Mr Comption said Rebecca's name. "Now that's better isn't it?" he says stroking my cheek with the same smirk on his face. "I want $30K by next week"

"And if I can't come up with $30K by then?" I asked him which he nods to the guy who is holding me, he lets go but quickly punches me in the face hard making my head swing to the side biting my lip. I started to taste blood in my mouth as I turn my head slowly towards the guy he landed the hit, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Now are you going to behave and bring me my money or shall I get Zac here to pay little Rebecca a visit?" Mr Comption asks snapping my eyes to his I sighed nodding my head.

"When?" I asked him as he pulls out a card handing it to me "Wednesday next week by lunchtime" I looked down at the business card seeing that it was the same casino that Rebecca was at a few years ago, by the time I looked up they were already gone. I sunk to the floor grabbing a towel from under the counter and placed it against my lip, letting the card fall out of my hand as tears were in my eyes but once I had closed them they fell.

I didn't realise that it had gotten dark when I heard someone call out my name, "Everyone is looking for..." I heard them say as I looked up at that person I saw a worried look on their face till they saw my face and their jaw tick before he kneeled down in front of me "what happened?" he asked but I shook my head no, pulling away from him as I stand up. "Damn it Kitana just tell me what happened." He growls standing up moving around the counter to stand between me and the door.

"Just leave Snake, it has nothing to do with you!" I screamed at him "I don't want to see you just leave me alone!" I yelled once again as I pushed him out the door of my shop, locking it and walking away from the door so he couldn't see me.

"Fuck!" I heard him yell out, making me cry even more.

•••••
-------
Enjoy!