B3/C29

•••••••

Alison

As Juliet was looking after Rebecca I had grabbed some boxes and started to pack up my old room at the family house, I felt like I needed to get out of here and get my own place since Phoenix had moved in with Tristan. My brother hadn't spoken a word since we came back and that was a few days ago, Tristan even got Hugo to be really busy with club business. Stuffing clothes into my duffel bags, my shoes into a box and my other stuff like photos and jewellery into another two more boxes. My old childhood room that once held posters and photos on the walls was now bare, I sighed tying my hair up into a messy bun I grabbed a box and took it outside to the truck.

Once all my stuff was in the car I went inside the house one last time, I walked back into my old room looking around making sure I had everything till I remembered something. I walk over to the empty wardrobe pulling away at the carpet, I pulled out my switchblade putting the tip in the crack and popped out the floorboards. Inside held a box so when I pulled it out of the hole I began to tear up, inside held my mother's necklaces that she wore every day. Her gun and blade that my father had given her, photos of when my parents had first met, even one of my father's club rings was in here. I sighed wiping away the fallen tears as I lean back against the wardrobe door, I looked at the photos of them both smiling in every photo, they were so happy together. Their love for one another was everything a little girl had dreamt of having when she was older.

I heard a motorcycle coming down the road and that only meant one thing Tristan was home from the club business he had to do. So I placed the floorboards back into place gathered everything back into the box and made my way out of the room. As I entered the front room Tristan came through the front door stopping when he saw me standing there our eyes locked till I looked down at the floor, I didn't know what to say to my brother. He's always protected me when we were younger, if I had fallen and hurt myself badly he would make sure I was alright but when I left this place I didn't have his protection anymore I had to fight for myself. There had been many times I wish I could pick up the phone and tell him about my day, how badly I needed my brother but everything in me couldn't. That was why I did what I did, I became stubborn, I wasn't that little girl who needed her big brother to come save her anymore.

"You're leaving again? Well make sure you tell Gunner about it this time" he growls out, making me jump from it.

"I'm not leaving"

"Yeah right because the boxes in your truck say otherwise," he says before walking past me into the kitchen, so I followed after him I watched him grab a beer from the fridge as I placed the box down on the kitchen table. "Don't you need to hit the road or something?"

"I'm not leaving town Tristan, I've found myself a place since Phoenix moved in and now you're engaged I wanted to get out of your way," I tell him as he drinks from the beer bottle.

"Mum and dad left this place to both of us"

"Yeah I know but one day Phoenix is going to want kids and now you will have the room. I haven't gone far just around the corner." I tell him biting my lip "Look Tristan I am sorry about putting the girls in danger but Kitana came to us for help, she wanted to go and do it herself when we had all the information but she got herself 2 years. I promised her I'd find her little sister."

I sighed when I took a seat at the table, I stared at it as we were both silent "when I left here at 18 I was a mess... Mum had been killed, my best friend had to leave because of her mother.. Then I found Gunner with Pearl and then dad... I just needed to get away, away from everything that brought heartache and the suffering. Now that I am back I'm not the same little girl anymore Tristan. I fought real hard to close those doors over the years." I say quietly to him when he comes over to sit next to me.

"I never really told you how I know Banshee's club, yeah I was her hairdresser but she saved me.." He looks at me confused. "I was seeing some guy Owen, thought he was really sweet but I knew he wasn't the one for me so I broke up with him. He wasn't leaving me alone kept sending flowers, gifts you name it till one day I was working at the bar I took a break and went outback. I don't really remember much but Owen was there, the next thing I knew Banshee and Crow were pulling him off of me." I swallowed hard fiddling with my fingers before I felt Tristan's warm hand taking mine.

"Why didn't you tell me, I could have been there in a heartbeat"

"Because over the years of being on my own, I became stubborn I wanted to do things by myself" I sighed.

"Where is this little prick now?" He asked knowing it was about Owen.

I shrugged my shoulders "6 foot under chopped to pieces somewhere knowing Banshee" I say making Tristan chuckle agreeing with me.

*

*****

After the long talk with Tristan yesterday I felt better explaining why I did what I did. Today I was on my way to the prison with Rebecca to see Kitana, all morning the little 4-year old was jumping up and down. When I pulled into the parking lot of the prison I helped her out of the track, she held onto my hand as we walked towards the visitor's entrance. "Will she be happy to see me, Ms Ali?" Rebecca asks me when I looked at her she looked so sad.

"Sweetheart she will be over the moon to see you, she loves you," I tell her giving Rebecca a soft smile.

When we were able to get through we waited for Kitana to escorted out and when she does I couldn't help but gasp. Kitana walked out in orange prison clothing but her face held a black eye and a busted lip when she saw us she shook her head slightly knowing not to ask in front of Rebecca. "Kitty!" Rebecca squeals as she rushes over to her big sister, Kitana kneels down and wrapping her arms around her sister I could see tears in her eyes before she closes them having a moment.

"Thank you," Kitana says hugging me when it was time to go. "Don't worry about me" she pulls away looking at me with a smile before turning back to Rebecca "you be good for Alison okay?" Rebecca nods her head before wrapping her tiny little arms around Kitana's neck "I love you always ill see you next week okay?"

It was a sad goodbye as Rebecca cried all the way to the car, I knew it would be hard for her but they both needed to see each other. "Hey gorgeous, how about we go get some ice cream?," I tell her once I had her in the booster seat, Rebecca nodded her head fast as a smile came to her lips.

•••••
--------
Enjoy!