B4/C11

•••••

Kitana

It had been a few days since we came to aunty Bebe, Rebecca loved it hanging around the local kids as they welcomed us like family. It was late in the afternoon when I went for a job around the local park, watching kids ride their bikes, skateboard or play soccer but when I got to the basketball courts I saw a few people standing around as others played ball. "Kitana!" I looked up to see Mel standing with them she waved me over, slowing my job to a walk "you never stop do ya?" She asks with a smile, I shook my head no.

When I was in prison I would train for hours, whether I was in my cell or outside in the rec-yard. The girls thought I was crazy but then they figure it was from keeping my mind going crazy.

"Wanna play some ball? Show these fuckers what's what?" Mel smirks making me chuckle as I nodded my head bumping my fist against hers before she takes off her hoodie as I leave mine on hiding my face. "Yo! Let us play" she yells out towards the guys that were already shirtless and sweaty, realising one of them was Tyrone.

"Nah little mama, you right standing there cheering me on," says the other guy I scoff as she walks over to him getting in his face, well chest since she was shorter than him. I shook my head chuckling softly.

"What you laughing at?" I looked over at Tyrone, but I shrugged my shoulders.

"Girls vs boys" I heard Mel say as the guy laughs in her face.

"Nah bro let's do this if we win they can make dinner," Tyrone says with a smirk as he stepped closer to his friend.

"And if we win you wash my car" I shrugged my shoulders as I stepped closer to Mel, making the guys laugh but being in prison with nothing to do for two years you got really good at playing basketball. Mel takes the ball out of Tyrone's hands bouncing it a few times before throwing it into the hoop getting it in I lifted an eyebrow at the guys. "So want to play or not?"

******

Turns out they did want to play they were winning by a few points, more of a crowd came over to see what was going on. The guys wanted a break for a few minutes so I took my hoodie off showing off my bare stomach as I wore my sports bra and shorts, rolling my eyes at Mel as she smirks at me. I heard a few whistles come from the crowd but I pushed that away as I grabbed the ball, bouncing it a few times walking over the middle of the court.

"Trying to distract us now?" I looked up to see Tyrone getting into place.

"Distract? Nah boy just going to flat your ass out. LET'S GO!" I say, bouncing the ball a few times before throwing it to Mel as I ran around Tyrone but he follows. When Darnell tries to snatch the ball she stops short bouncing the ball to me before I took off around Tyrone but he was fast blocking me from taking the shot.

"Come on little mama" he chuckles, making me stop as I just bounce the ball between my legs watching his footwork but I fake a right like I was going to pass the ball to Mel but I go left throwing the ball into the air as it makes it ways towards the hop, getting it in.

I smirked over my shoulder at the shocked looking guys till a little girl runs over to me handing me my phone that I asked her to watch for me, I thanked her when I saw that it was ringing. "Hello?" I answered when I saw it had 'blocked number' displaying.

"So you could think that packing up shop and leaving town you'd think I'd forget what you owe me?" I heard Alan Compton say over the phone when I held it close to my ear, making me close my eyes before opening them. "I hope you didn't forget love"

"No, I didn't forget" I snapped at him.

"Good see you in a few days sweetheart" he hangs up before I could say something I put my phone in my pocket walking over to my hoodie as I grabbed it tying it around my waist before I started to walk off but Tyrone stops me.

"Hey what's going on?" He asks me but I shake my head.

"Nothing don't worry about it," I said trying to walk off but he stops me again.

"I call bullshit"

"Can you take me home?" I asked him as he nods his head, he quickly goes off to grab his shirt telling Darnell and Mel that we were leaving before we walk-off towards his car. Once we get in, he heads towards his mother's house were Rebecca and I was staying while we were here. "My mother borrowed some from this big hotshot and now he wants to collect, he can't find her and now im left to pay the debt"

"How much?"

I looked at him as he drives, he took his eyes off the road for a few before going back "30k" once I tell him he whistles.

"What did she do with that much?"

"Actually she got 20k this guy has put on another 10k for being late.."

"When does he want it?"

"By Wednesday.." By the time he pulled up to his mothers I had thought about what I was going to do, I had to keep my mind clear but being around Snake I couldn't do that. He made me feel like I wasn't in control like I wanted to melt whenever I heard his voice, it was like a drug and I was addicted to it.

Later that night I laid in bed with Rebecca sleeping next to me, when I looked at the clock I saw that it was just after 1 am. I couldn't quieten my mind all I kept thinking about was what was he doing... Was he on a run with the club? Was he still pissed off at me?

So I grabbed my phone pulling up his name in my contacts and started to write a message.

"I'm sorry"

Two little simple words hoping it helps but my gut was telling me otherwise.

••••••
----------
Enjoy!