C22

••••••

Phoenix

"Holy shit this place has not changed one bit." Alison says while I was driving through town, I had showed her the store but now we were on our way to the clubhouse. Alison wanted to keep that she was coming home silent so I had to bite my tongue on not to tell anyone. "Nix I'm scared, what if something happens like how it happened to mum and dad?" she says when I looked at her then back at the road I squeezed her hand.

"Everything will be alright, you'll be able to open up your own little store." I smiled at her nodding her head she smiles back. I pulled into the compound some of the guys were sitting around outside as they looked over. I noticed that Alison took a deep breath and let it go before getting out of the car, when I got out I took her hand when I came around her side of the car.

"Ali?" I heard Tristan call out, she steps forward when he rushed over lifting his baby sister air once his arms were around her "oh it's so good to see you sis" he says while I walked to the back of the car to grab her bags, Gunner was there by my side helping before I could even get my hands on them.

"I got it you've been driving for days" he says, it was the most I've heard him ever talk but I nodded my head and told him "thank you"

As Alison was greeted by everyone I stood by the bar taking a sip from the water bottle I felt someone place their heads on my hips knowing who it was I looked over my shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming back with my sister?" Tristan asks, I gave him a playful shrug of the shoulders.

"Wasn't aloud to tell" I smirked when I turned around to face him, my hands were on his chest running my fingers over the patches that were on his leather jacket. "I'm going to head home for a bit get some rest, do you want to meet me at the shop?" I asked him, he nods his head I turned around asking the prospect for a pen and paper to write down the address I kissed his cheek before I head over to Alison to tell her where I was going.

******

Around 7pm I was already at the store, I was painting the back wall when I heard the sound of a motorcycle I smiled when I heard Tristan's boots walk in. A whistle came out of his mouth when I looked at him he was turning around as he looked around. "Wow baby this is amazing you've done an amazing job" he says walking over to me kissing my lips.

"Thank you" I smiled placing the paint brush down.

"Have you put out a job ad for artists yet?" Tristan asks me.

"Yeah I will be next week. Just wanted to get as much done as possible"

He nods his head looking around once more before taking off his jacket placing it on the chair before rubbing his hands together with a smile on his face "hand me a paint brush" he says I chuckled as I give him one.

After an hour of painting he lifted up the bottom of his shirt showing off his toned body to wipe the sweat off his forehead. I couldn't help but watch biting my lower lip all I kept thinking about all those times we were alone and it was bad.... bad bad but amazingly good memories of our sweatly bodies together as one. I had to look away before I moaned out for him to take me.

I shook my head stepping off the ladder placing my paint brush down and walking through to the back to grab a drink from the fridge. I felt like that first night I had gone over to his house and ended up having sex. I was hot.. sweating..

"You alright?" I jumped when I heard Tristan.

"Why do you do that?" I asked him but he shrugs his shoulders smirking.

"Now answer me. Are you alright?" He asks me again, I turned around to lean back against the counter but I shook my head no.

"No I'm not... I can't stop thinking about you.. us.." I said running a hand through my hair

"I don't think this will ever be just sex Phoenix" he says stepping forward making me look up at him "I feel something for you that I've never felt before" he stokes my cheek with his thumb, placing his other hand on my hip. "I'm so sorry of how I treated you and I hope one day you will forgive me" he says leaning his forehead against mine I closed my eyes I run my hand up over his chest up to his neck.

"I love you Tristan" I mumbled he pulls away to look down at me, I was scared that he was going to walk out the door but he leans down to kiss my lips. The next thing I knew I was placed upon the counter behind me as he steps between my legs, I felt the warmth of his hands under my shirt against my bare skin.

"I love you to baby"

••••••
----------
Enjoy!