B7/C22

••••••

Make sure you head over to EliorRose for more about Miracle Killers MC!

Third-person pov

Once everyone was ready, Tor, Hawks and Banshee walked out of the clubhouse as the other members of all two clubs slowly followed their presidents, spreading out. Since it was night and the only light were the lights around the compound that had the yellow grow form over the lot, it was kinda hard to see if anyone was carrying anything. Each member of the Armoured Beasts and Miracle Killers knew that their opponents were carrying whatever they could get their hands on,  walking through the broken gates as they stepped over the dead bodies. 

That meant disrespect and Tor wasn't having it as he armed his weapon slightly up "I suggest you don't take another step unless you want you're blown off, why are you here?" Tor asked but from the corner of his eye, he saw Banshee become stiff and rigid. She was trying so hard not to pull the trigger on the man that haunted her dreams for years.

"Why don't you put that weapon down son, we are here for my niece and nephew." An older guy walks forwards in an expensive suit, they knew who he was. Gregory McCoy. "I see you're doing well for yourself but it's time to come home baby girl." Banshee shook, she was about to arm her weapon up towards Gregory but Tor threw his arm across her body. Making her snap out of whatever she was thinking to look towards Tor as he shook his head no before turning back to Gregory.

"No, you will pack up your shit, take your dogs and get off my property,” Tor tells him but it makes Gregory chuckle while shaking his head. Hawk, Tor and Banshee watch as Gregory turns on his heel and slowly walks back but stops when he reaches the president of the Skull Crusher IceMan. He whispers something into his ear before continuing as each patch member of the Skull Crushers steps forward with smirks and creepy looking grins on their faces as they carry either a gun or a bat in their hands.

One of the Skull Crushers pushes through the crowd as he drags a body along behind him, who is struggling against the hold but when the guy stops in front of the presidents of the Armoured Beasts and Miracle Killers. He kicked the guy to the floor and everyone gasped when they saw who it was, Texas swallowed hard as he looked into the eyes of his president Tor. 

Tor was furious as he glared down at the guy he thought he could trust. The guy who stood behind Texas carried a metal bat. "Tor I swear I didn't tell them anything,” Texas begs on his knees, Texas sends a wink to his president, which Tor slightly nods his head before Texas manages to turn his body, grabbing his knife from the back of his jeans and stabs the guy who stood behind him.  A gunshot ran out throughout the compound, hitting Texas making him go down. This is what started off the war between Armoured Beasts, Miracle Killers and the Skull Crushers. 

Everyone was behind a cover, whether it was a car, a wall or up on the roof. There were people everywhere being shot, stabbed or hit. Joker threw out ammo with Jäger to everyone who needed it but as people got hit the clubs doctors Snake, Bones and Whiskey rushed to help pull the injured inside trying to not get hit themselves. Kitana was helping Snake as they were trying to patch Texas but he was bleeding out, Kitana looked to her old man but Snake shook his head before throwing his gloves off and banged his fists on the table " fuck!" He yells out but in the split-second, he grabs Kitana and gets down to the floor when something blows through the window of the chapel. Making the whole room turn to rubble, rattling the whole clubhouse as the women and children downstairs become scared. 

"Shit" Snakes mumbles as he moves the rubble that laid across him but as he moved he realised that Kitana was lying there with bricks all around them. "Babe?" He tried to wake her but she was past out, so he quickly got up and picked Kitana up,  kicking the doors open and walking her down to the basement telling Mel what happened before rushing back up the steps.

He didn't have time to figure out if she was okay before he had to grab a gun and help the rest of the club. 

"Fuck I'm out of fucking ammo!" Rage the enforcer for the Vermont charter yells out "fuck this shit!" He growls out, throwing the gun down by his feet and pulling out his knives from his leather kutte before rushing towards a few Skull Crushers. 

As some of the old ladies came out to help, Phoenix was grabbed from behind into a headlock she struggled as Anastasia slowly stood, pulling out her knife as she walked closer towards them. "You think you can take me on girl?" The bold guy growls, Anastasia grins wickedly but he throws Phoenix down onto the floor before stepping closer to Anastasia, Phoenix pulls out her weapon shooting him in the back before Anastasia slits his throat, making him fall to his knees.

"Yeah big guy I can" she growls out before pushing him further to the floor, making sure her sister was okay.

Rachel bypassed heaps of members of all the clubs, she managed to somehow sneak into the clubhouse. As she walks into the main area where old ladies were either helping the guys get patched up or reloading weapons, she snickered, making Sasha look up from where she was. Sasha quickly got up grabbing the bat that was beside her, walking over to her. "Thought you'd be hiding out?" Sasha says.

Rachel shrugs her shoulders "Wanted some blood of my own" she told Sasha. 

Both ladies circled each other but Rachel rushed towards Sasha but she kicked her in the chest making her fly backwards against the pool table. Rachel chuckled like she was crazy as she got up from the floor, "alright then" she mumbled, rushing towards Sasha once again. She swung the bat but Rachel caught it throwing it away before hitting Sasha in the face. Stumbling back against a pillar but as Rachel threw another punch Sasha ducked out of the way before coming back and grabbing her, slamming her forehead into Rachels's nose. 

Breaking it. 

Rachel wipes the blood from her nose before pulling out her gun she kept in the back of her jeans, aiming it at Sasha but it didn't stop Sasha as she walked towards her. Rachel fired it, once she got close she roundhouse kicked the gun outta Rachel's hand making it go flying across the room, grabbing the pool cue off the pool table snapping it in half and swinging it to Rachel's face. Kicking Rachel over onto her back, "You kept me from my family and now you're going to die" Sasha told her before she slammed the stick into Rachel's throat.

The bullet from Rachel's gun didn't hit Sasha, it hit Juliet. 

"I should be used to this" Juliet chuckled as Sasha helped her lean against the storage wall out of the way of bullets, holding the wound on her arm. None of the guys was around to help Sasha because they were already busy "it's good to have you back baby" she smiles softly becoming pale as Dee rushed inside, seeing both girls sitting on the floor of the storage room.

But as ammunition hits the clubhouse some manage to come through the windows and doors, so Dee quickly rushed towards the storage room.  "We need one of the guys, you're becoming really pale," Sasha tells her but she waves the girls off.

"I'll be fine," Juliet mumbled. A few Molotov's cocktails were thrown through broken windows, rolling towards the girls but they caught things on fire making Dee become tense as the fire got closer. Dee shook her head as they became trapped in the room, backing away from the fire. Sasha helps her down near Juliet telling her to keep the pressure on the wound, Sasha knew she needed to act fast before the flames started to catch the alcohol alight. So she leaps over it and grabs a bucket of water from the laundry room and pours it over the orangey-yellow flames, she kept doing it until it was all out. 

Juliet tried to keep her eyes open but couldn't because the bullet had hit a major artery. "Come on Juliet stay with me," Dee says tapping her cheek. 

••••••
--------
Enjoy!