B3/C11

•••••••

Alison

I walked straight through the clubhouse, passing Pearl who held a smirk till she saw me then it turned into a shock but I just kept walking towards the hall where Hugo's dorm room is. I didn't bother about knocking I just walked into his room, he was standing there packing his duffel bag with clothes of his when he looked up to see it was me who had to disturb him.

I heard him sigh before he spoke "get out Alison"

I slammed the door shut and locked it "No. What do you think you're doing? Going to Nomad?" He doesn't even look up at me, doesn't even say a word he just continues with what he was doing. "Now you're just to ignore me?" I threw up my hands.

"What do you want me to say? I can't even look at you without seeing that bastards face" he growls out.

"How do you think I felt when I saw you with Pearl!?"

"I wasn't with Pearl!"

I sighed leaning back against the door closing my eyes "she drugged you"

"What did you just say?" He asks before I opened them.

"I heard her say to some of the girls that she saw us together and she wanted to piss me off so she drugged you that night of the party.." I say running a hand through my hair.

"So why didn't you tell me instead of packing your shit and taking off," he says standing there glaring at me.

"I didn't know until a week ago!" I yelled at him breathing heavily as I tried to control my wrath but really I just wanted to go bash that slut once again. To be honest I was just tired. Tired of fighting this battle between us why. After a while, Hugo sat down placing his elbows on his thighs staring straight ahead. "Don't go.," I mumbled but it was loud enough for him to hear me. "The club needs you. My brother needs you.." He was about to say something when I walked over to him lifting his head up to look at me "I need you."

But he pulls out of my grip standing up "you have your man already"

"He didn't mean anything! I'm sure you had plenty of women before me and after me!" I glare at him. "Fine you know what? Go! Just leave, all the people I love leave me why not you right? Im just a girl who fell in love with you but it doesn't matter.." I wipe away the tears while turning around before I walked towards the door but he grabs my arms turning me around watching my face but I felt his lips slammed against mine. I was in shock for a moment as he pulled away but I grabbed his leather kutte in my hands and pulled his lips back to mine again. I had missed the feeling of what his lips and hands made me feel like.

*****

When someone banged on the door yelling church we both got up and got dressed I was afraid that he was still going to leave so I barely looked at him. I pulled on my shirt pulling my hair into a bun walking towards the door but I was stopped again. Hugo was looking down at me but I couldn't look at him if he was still going to leave "if you want this to happen then im in" he tells me making my eyes snap to his. "I will tell the club ill stay if you want this.." I nodded my hand yes.

I lean up to kiss his lips "I love you Hugo, I've always had." I whisper to me as he leans his forehead against mine.

"I love you," he tells me before giving me another kiss before we left the room.

As we walked out into the main area of the clubhouse I felt Hugo squeeze my hand before he followed the guys into the room where they held church. I walked over to Juliet who was sitting at one of the tables with work around her. "Hey, baby sort your shit out?" She says looking over her reading glasses giving me a smirk making my blush I nodded my head "Good because you lot are all giving me a headache" she says winking at me.

"Oh, by the way, you might wanna carry too, little missy slutty stormed outta here mumbling about you," she says, I nodded my head understanding.

"I'll tell Tristan about keeping a lookout of her"

After a while of me helping Juliet with some of the paperwork, we could hear the guys cheering as well as banging, Juliet just rolled her eyes "so I take it his staying?"

"Yeah," I tell her as she smiles at me but it turns into a frown when she looks over my shoulder when I looked to Kitana walking into the clubhouse beaten up badly, I quickly stood up and ran over to her as she falls to the floor but I caught. "Kitana what happened?" I asked her.

"Pearl took Rebecca..." She cries holding on to me I looked over my shoulder at Juliet who stood there in shock I was in shock myself as I looked back at Kitana.

"It's going to be okay, we will find her," I say to her as I hold her in my arms.

•••••••
-----------
Enjoy!