B6/C11

•••••••

Sasha

“...... I promise to treat you as good as my leather and ride you as much as my Harley.” Ace says making everyone laugh. 

"Do you Sasha take Ace to be your husband to have and to hold?"

"I do"

"Do you Ace take Sasha to be your wife to have and to hold?"

“I do” he looks into my eyes with a smile on his lips, I couldn’t help myself from blushing.

“May your love grow ever stronger as you share your lives together and may your future be even more wonderful than you ever dreamed possible. You have made your promises and exchanged your rings so by the power vested in me. I now pronounce you husband and wife. Ace you may kiss your bride” 

“About fucking time,” Ace says pulling me into his arms and slams his lips against mine. 

It had been over 6 months since I was taken by Ben, no one had heard or seen from him or his sister. So everyone was a bit on edge about it but we still needed to go on with life. A week after I came back Mel had woken up wondering what happened to her, she had cut off things with Tyrone as she started to see Hawk who was coming to her every time he was free. Seeing the smile on my twin sisters face meant the world to me to see her happy. 

Within the 6 months, I had moved everything to New York and left Washington behind. I had brought a house with Ace with a big backyard a few days later he proposed to me. So for the last 5 and a half months, Juliet has been going crazy organizing everything and I mean everything. Telling her all I wanted was a small wedding was out of the question when she gave me a look telling me to ‘shut up’ and brought out her big wedding book. Juliet was crazy.

“So when will we get more grandbabies?” Juliet asked after I walked over to the ladies with a glass of wine in my hand. 

“You never give up do you?” I asked her, she sent me a wink before taking a sip of her wine. 

*****

Third-Person Pov

As Ace rode, he reached back keeping one hand on the throttle. He rubbed the bare thigh of his old lady Sasha as she tightened her grip on his waist. Sasha instantly got goosebumps from the feeling he gave her, she reaches up and kisses his cheek. This was what she wanted from the start when she first met the handsome biker but of course, life got in their way. 

The sun was starting to slowly set in the distance as they made it back to the clubhouse, it had been another month since Ace and Sasha got married and they were the happiest they could ever be. Parking the bike Ace helps Sasha off the back of the bike before kissing her softly, mumbling “I love you” to each other as they walk into the clubhouse. The club was having a party that night because it was one of the prospects patch overnights, Texas had been running around after the patch members doing the prospects duties for over a year now. By the look on his face, he was happy to be finally a patch member.

“Alright everyone, quieten down. Now that we are all here, its time to fucking celebrate! Everyone, welcome the newest member of the Armoured Beasts, TEXAS!” Tor roars out over all the people that had shown up, girls were wearing barely anything to hang arounds, even the old ladies were in their own corner drinking. Everyone cheered loudly. Sasha kissed Ace’s cheek before walking over to the old ladies while Ace went over to have a drink with the newest member of the Armoured Beasts. 

As the night grew on the club got louder with the music playing and people laughing having a great time. Ace held Sasha in his arms as they danced with the music, smiling and talking but as the clubhouse doors opened Ace looked over Sasha's head towards the doors. His smiling face went from happy to angry when he saw who walked into the clubhouse "What is the matter?" Sasha asked when she looked up at her husband.