C17

••••••••

Phoenix

It was early in the morning around 6am when I was sneaking in through my bedroom window, I had been going over to Tristan's house pretty much every night. I had gone for a shower before I went to the kitchen to see my dad reading the newspaper and drinking a cup of coffee. "Morning dad" I say kissing his cheek.

"Morning sweetheart, sleep well?" He asks when I give him a 'mhmm' he looks over his reading glasses and newspaper to look at me sitting down with a cup of coffee of my own.

"How's job hunting going?" He asks before placing the paper down.

"Yeah... no one has been wanting new stuff.." I said shrugging my shoulders before taking a sip of my coffee.

"Why don't you open your own shop up?" He says I was about to say something but he stops me holding his hand up "hold on sweetheart, think about it this is your dream you've always wanted to open up your own shop. Hire who you want. Paint it how you want etc."

"Yeah but dad I don't have the money to do something like that"

"No but I do.."

"No dad" I said shaking my head. "I can't let you do that"

"Well it's already done" he says shrugging his shoulders with a hint of smile on his lips. I was in shock when he gets up and walks over to the hallway table picking up something before returning back to his seat, he laid out the contract papers and photos of a empty shop. "This place used to an old clothing store so it's been sitting there empty for about a year now, no one wanted it so I decided to look into it. It has an apartment upstairs but other than that it's pretty good inside." My father says showing me photos, it had wooden floors, big glass windows up the front, white walls etc.

"Dad.."

"I wasn't around for you growing up because of your mum but I am now and I want you to do whatever you want to this place." He says I wiped away my tears and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you dad, this is... wow!" I said to him as he chuckles.

"All you have to do is sign this and the place is yours and you'll be able to pick up the keys." He says kissing my head, I was in complete shock my hands shook as I signed the paper work.

******

Anastasia and I pulled up just outside the empty store as we got out I looked around noticed that another empty shop sat next to it, both boarded up with wood panels as I unlocked the door I switched on the lights. Walking around the place I was making a list of things to get to clean it up and get.

'This will look great sis' Anastasia uses her hands to sign giving  me a thumbs up I couldn't help but smile.

"I know right" I was smiling wide spinning around "alright let's get some of these supplies and get this all cleaned up" Anastasia nods her head yes.

I kept the wooden boards on the windows as we worked through the night letting dad know where we were, monster energy drinks and pizza kept us going. Music was playing not to loud as we moved random shit out making the space bare. I was making another list of what I was going to get when Tristan called my phone "Hey what's up?" I asked once I answered the phone.

"Hey, so you, me beer and pizza in bed?" He asks.

"Sounds lovely but I'm not home."

"What? Where are you?"

"On you know out.."

"Mhmm want to tell me where?"

"Nope"

"You know I can just get my guy to just find you"

"Mhmm ok bye" I quickly hanged up and turned off my phone. "Anastasia turn off your phone the guys are looking for us." I tell her she gives me a nod doing what I told her to but she signs using her hands 'what's wrong?'

"Tristan called wondering why I wasn't home but I didn't tell him where we were" I tell her she gives me a nod again and we got back to work. By the time it was 9 o'clock in the morning the next day I was tired pretty much about to pass out so when we got home I past out in my bed.

••••••
-------------

Just a filler!
Enjoy!