B7/C23

••••••

Third-person pov

Zelda lined up each enemy as she looked down the scope of her rifle, pulling the trigger, she hit bullseyes every time but she noticed that a lot of people were getting injured. "Call Logan and get her a chopper out here fucking now!" She yells towards the guys. 

"That's going to at least take 2 hours!" Reggie yells back, but he was held in a chokehold by Zelda. 

"Alright alright, I give!" Reggie yells at her but Zelda drops him onto the floor when she sees something that nearly stopped her heart. She watched as some drove a knife right through Chains' stomach. Zelda quickly runs off, as the guys call her back she doesn't stop. She ran as fast as she could grabbing a weapon on her way out of the clubhouse, going into the army mode like she was trained to do in situations like this. Pulling the trigger as she makes her way through the crowd of bodies, a hand grabs her ankle, making her turn towards that people but she pulls out her knife and stabs the guy who wore a Skull Crusher kutte. 

Zelda continued through the crowd helping out the Armoured Beasts and the Miracle Killers killing the enemy. Once she got to Chains, she had been shot at and sliced open but it didn't stop her when she saw Chains laying on the floor covered in blood. Throw in her gun down before she kneels beside her, she puts pressure on her stomach, both girls shared a look before Zelda called out to one of the guys to help her. 

Once Snake helped carry Chains inside, he started to work on removing the bullets Zelda held onto Chains' hand, mumbling that she was going to be okay. When everything became quiet, Zelda looked over her shoulder to see Amanda looking around frantic. Amanda was Chains' wife and Zelda was jealous about her when she watched from the side as Chains and Amanda we're being lovey-dovey but Zelda was now putting her foot down when Amanda came rushing over to them.

"Oh my God, baby what happened?" Amanda asked, trying to get in the way of Snake. 

"Zelda get her outta here!" Snake growls out, trying to pull out the last bullet. Zelda quickly grabs Amanda and pulls her away from Snake and Chains.

"Get the fuck off me!" Amanda yells at Zelda.

"Listen bitch! Snake is trying to keep her alive! So why don't you take your fucking ass downstairs where you fucking belong!" Zelda gets in Amanda's face as they both glare at each other.

"That is my fucking wife! She needs me!" 

"What she needs is a fucking hospital and a doctor! Are you a fucking doctor? No then fuck off!" Zelda yells at her, turning on her heels but Amanda pulls out a knife holding it to Zelda's throat as she grabs her from behind. 

"Listen here bitch…" but she didn't have time to continue as Zelda flipped her over her back, Amanda landed on her back with a twisted arm as Zelda held it nearly snapping it, taking the knife from her and holding it to Amanda's throat. 

"You will not win against me when it comes to fighting. Now fuck off" Zelda growls out before Snake calls Zelda back over to help him stitch-up Chains, both of them were covered in her blood as they worked hard to stop her from dying. 

As everything became quiet outside, members of the both Armoured Beasts and Miracle Killers slowly stood up from where they were. A lot of bodies were spread out everywhere across the compound, either stabbed, bashed or dead. Some were groaning in pain but all of the Skull Crushers were dead on the floor. As Tor slowly stood to his full height he looked over the lot and saw his clubhouse burning in places, knowing he would have to rebuild it. He sighed as he hanged his head before running his bloody, shaky hands through his hair. What his father built was now sitting there with bullet holes and burning.

"Tristan!" He heard his old lady yell out, he grabbed her into his arms and held her before pulling back to check her. Phoenix shook her head and mumbled that she was fine before they shared a kiss. 

"Syntana!" Tor snapped his head over towards Bull as he was rushing towards Banshee but Tor quickly called over the guys. Tor knew it was time for Banshee's plan. Banshee was facing off with Gregory one on one as they circled each other, fighting against each other while Bull tried to get past everyone, Big Bass and Joker grabbed him before he could Banshee from doing what she wanted to do. When Gunner came limping out of the clubhouse against Snake and Whiskey's orders he walked over to the guys but didn't realise what was happening until he saw something that made him push himself harder but Colt and Rage grabbed him and held him back.  

Phoenix, Anastasia, Alison and Gypsy all gathered around with the guys that weren't inside getting patched up. Tears lingering in their eyes as they watch Banshee get hurt but as this was happening Logan was in the helicopter heading towards New York. James had given her a call and told her what was happening, she immediately ordered the helicopter and got her stuff and was heading straight there but it would take ages for her to arrive. 

In the clubhouse Snake and Whiskey worked hard to get people to stop bleeding. Whiskey finished off on a prospect he moved onto to the next person. James and Reggie climb down from the roof when they see the mess that was inside they couldn't believe it. Mel was scared things had gone wrong as she could only hear the groaning coming from upstairs in the main area, she paced around down in the basement waiting for someone to say they could go up. 

Gypsy could hear a helicopter finally touching down but as Logan stepped through the gates, patch members held guns up at her, making her scared and shaken with fear. Holding her hands up in surrender "I-Im a doctor. I-I'm here to help…" she shakily says, Gypsy saw Ace, Wolf and Corba hold up their weapons and she saw Logan. 

Gypsy rushed over to them and she got in the way "How?" Gypsy asked, being speechless.

"James called me," she tells her friend, Gypsy nods her head, turning to tell the guys who Logan was before they rushed towards the clubhouse. As Logan looked around she was speechless but she immediately got to work as soon as she put her gloves on. When Logan went to Dee and Sasha they saw that we're just sitting there crying as they were at the other end of the storage room, Logan looked towards the corner to see Juliet leaning against the wall. She knew immediately that she wasn't here anymore when she checked for a pulse, she hung her head before turning towards the girls asking for bed sheets.

The clubhouse was either covered in white sheets that were soaking up red patches of blood, Logan took over Whiskey as he tried to stop the bleed from a bullet wound "Take a break" she tells him making his eyes snap to her while she quickly pulled the stitching. She worked fast on each and everyone who needed it. 

•••••
--------
Enjoy!